Page 639 of 789 [ 12622 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642 ... 789  Next

saxgeek
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2016, 1:11 pm

lidsmichelle wrote:

Me in an actually cute outfit (thank god for weight loss lol) in my messy home. It's not much of my face but I just wanted to show off my cute outfit lol.

I'm 6'1" in those wedges :lol:

Wow, you are incredibly beautiful!

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2016, 9:54 pm

Sigbold wrote:
You have post this one several times before ;).
And you know I always took my photos off before long. Anyway have you seen this picture as well? I look nerdy and geeky myself because I am.

magnum233
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Aug 2016, 10:04 pm

auntblabby wrote:
that is why I talk to myself :nerdy:

I usually do it cause

-bored
-lonely
-need entertainment
-abusing my pc when something goes wrong that takes me days to figure out

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2016, 10:09 pm

Drawyer wrote:
Sigbold wrote:
And you know I always took my photos off before long. Anyway have you seen this picture as well? I look nerdy and geeky myself because I am.

hah, i figured you'd be a mac user as well. high five!

would you say your laptop is your loved pet? :mrgreen:

TomS
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Aug 2016, 11:11 pm

Drawyer wrote:
Sigbold wrote:

You look nice in your pics. Wistful, winsome & and and and I am out of W adjectives... :D

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2016, 11:59 pm

anagram wrote:
hah, i figured you'd be a mac user as well. high five!

would you say your laptop is your loved pet? :mrgreen:
Yay~~ high five!! :alien:
And yup. My laptop is my beloved pet. :mrgreen:

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 12:00 am

TomS wrote:
You look nice in your pics. Wistful, winsome & and and and I am out of W adjectives... :D
Really thank you..I think you've just healed me, I realized that the reason why I posted this pic is to reconfirm who I am irl. I'm far from whatever fake plastic beings.

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 12:20 am

Drawyer wrote:
TomS wrote:
Really thank you..I think you've just healed me, I realized that the reason why I posted this pic is to reconfirm who I am irl. I'm far from whatever fake plastic beings.

oh so you did read that :?. it's too bad it didn't get deleted right away. a bitter person who can't seem to appreciate true beauty, really. forget him, listen to tom. that snappy grizzly mustache can't lie. he knows what he's talking about

it's ironic, and i bet many people just won't believe this, but i know that naturally good looks (which you're most certainly gifted with) can actually cause troubles, especially for women. and i suppose envy and bitter comments from others are among those troubles

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 12:50 am

aaanyways!...

what anime is your avatar from, drawyer? that's really good art. i don't know if you picked it because she looks like you, but i really think she does. her expression and all. "wistful" describes it well

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 2:49 am

^
^ Thanks a lot a lot a lot ..You're awesome,anagram!! And I already forgave/forgot him. :mrgreen:

^ As for this avatar - I googled random images and accidently found this one. I know nothing about this character. ..(You wouldn't say that I resemble my avatar once you see a bigger version linked).

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 3:43 am

lidsmichelle wrote:

Me in an actually cute outfit (thank god for weight loss lol) in my messy home. It's not much of my face but I just wanted to show off my cute outfit lol.

I'm 6'1" in those wedges :lol:

Bump

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 3:48 am

Yamol wrote:

Lol, I look incredibly NT.
Lol, I look incredibly NT <--- I don't know what this means but I agree with you lol.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 8:29 am

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 9:55 am

^ whatever you're smoking through your headphones, i want some of that :lol:. you look like pure zen

and i want your headphones too! those look pretty neat. i haven't managed to find decent wireless ones. it's kinda like buying clothes (kind of an atrocious comparison, considering how much i hate shopping for clothes, but there's a bit of a parallel there anyway)

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 10:07 am

Drawyer wrote:
Thanks a lot a lot a lot ..You're awesome,anagram!! And I already forgave/forgot him. :mrgreen:

glad to be of service :)

and, good for you. that's a healthful attitude. i do think he was just really cranky. and it sounds like he really doesn't like it that anyone even shows their face here. should have kept his mouth shut and gone watch some cat videos on youtube instead, but, well, s**t happens

Drawyer wrote:
As for this avatar - I googled random images and accidently found this one. I know nothing about this character. ..(You wouldn't say that I resemble my avatar once you see a bigger version linked).

that's a pretty descriptive name. "anime girl with black hair and blue eyes-chan". just doesn't describe where on earth she came from, that's true

you mean the blue eyes? well, if you ignore that, and the bangs, i still see a lot in common. could be just because i already associated your face with your avatar though, who knows

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 8:31 pm

anagram wrote:
glad to be of service :)

and, good for you. that's a healthful attitude. i do think he was just really cranky. and it sounds like he really doesn't like it that anyone even shows their face here. should have kept his mouth shut and gone watch some cat videos on youtube instead, but, well, s**t happens
On the other hand, if he saw me that way, I kinda respected his perspective even though I didn't accept. I have even felt guilty that I might over-react to his blatantness in case that he had said that without malicious intent.

anagram wrote:
that's a pretty descriptive name. "anime girl with black hair and blue eyes-chan". just doesn't describe where on earth she came from, that's true

you mean the blue eyes? well, if you ignore that, and the bangs, i still see a lot in common. could be just because i already associated your face with your avatar though, who knows