Page 638 of 789 [ 12622 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641 ... 789  Next

ok
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Aug 2016, 3:45 pm

Here's a picture of me that day I finally invented a time machine!

gnossienne
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Aug 2016, 4:05 am

My profile picture is my real self, but in an alternative universe where color doesn't exist to conveniently make flaws in complexion ambiguous. Also, this is like the one day I ever got a haircut worth a damn, so if this picture were more accurate, my hair would be completely unremarkable.

Muziek
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Aug 2016, 4:56 am

Very nice pictures from you guys and girls! :D

Haha, I see Hypno is from Eindhoven. 8)

gnossienne
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Aug 2016, 1:53 pm

Hypnotized wrote:
You know that feeling when you take a 100 pictures but you think only one is alright?
I spent about an hour trying to take a decent picture.

I feel the exact same way about my profile picture. Like every other picture of me is just me looking dumb. Hell, I look dumb anyway. I hate to smile for a picture, but it comes off as looking like a lame edgelord when I frown and a sociopath creep when I don't wear a face.

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 2:17 pm

i was going to say that "posing for pictures is hard", but it's more accurate to say that it's "nearly impossible for me to get it right" instead. as a rule (a tough one to break), posing still for a picture is a guarantee that i'll either look like a zombie or like someone having a stroke

i can only remember one picture where i was deliberately posing for it and it turned out good enough. i realized beforehand that there would be good opportunities for pictures that day, so i memorized the "correct placement" of my facial muscles and especially my jaw through experiments in front of the mirror and taking pictures of myself. "and don't forget, muscles around the eyes!". i was wearing tinted glasses, which made it easier for it to be more convincing. and someone else was taking the picture, or else i wouldn't have been able to focus on all those details (and also pictures taken from a distance are much more likely to look good)

the funny thing is that i actually have no trouble being expressive in person. the problem is pictures. stillness just doesn't capture me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0o6JyJ-jtU

ok
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Aug 2016, 4:19 pm

anagram wrote:
i was going to say that "posing for pictures is hard", but it's more accurate to say that it's "nearly impossible for me to get it right" instead. as a rule (a tough one to break), posing still for a picture is a guarantee that i'll either look like a zombie or like someone having a stroke

Aw come one, give us your best zombie pose then! Or, marvel at the rest of us posting photos. Here's me with a friend. It's me on the left.

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 4:22 pm

^ great photo!

i'm noticing a pattern. animal lovers: take pictures with your loved animals! that's when your face will shine

i'm not going to post my picture though. like i said before, it would be fun (and i don't mind pm'ing my picture if i'm having a personal conversation with anyone), but i prefer to remain anonymous in the forum, for several reasons

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 9:35 pm

^
^ looking good, ok.

Here's me. These days I'm only lurking here.

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 9:41 pm

^ wait. so, that's, i mean, your avatar, you, your picture... i'm confused!! :lol:

you look better than an anime version of yourself. quite a feat

if you want to find geeky guys, just look for the ones who blush and get instantly all clumsy and awkward when you walk by :lol:

well, i mean, it's a joke, but it's true! that's all you need to watch for

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 10:22 pm

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 10:30 pm

^ looking good as always, literally from top to toe. i was going to say "i like your hairstyle in particular", but really, i like all your style choices, in particular and combined. you have very good taste!

Sigbold
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 10:56 pm

Drawyer wrote:
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn4/howdy20/me1.jpg

You have post this one several times before ;) .

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 11:09 pm

Sigbold wrote:

looking for the geeky guys where the geeky guys are, i suppose?... :lol:

if that's the idea though, then probably not a good idea. looking too pretty (yep, sometimes it is a thing!) among the "socially ungifted" will only scare away the regular guys and attract followers of the pua cult and their brethren

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 11:23 pm

Sigbold wrote:
Drawyer wrote:
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn4/howdy20/me1.jpg
LOL

I shared four pictures of me here....For some reason this number would like to remain unchanged.

It's a shame that I took many new photos tho lol. :mrgreen:

Last edited by Drawyer on 02 Aug 2016, 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 11:23 pm

anagram wrote:
^ looking good as always, literally from top to toe. i was going to say "i like your hairstyle in particular", but really, i like all your style choices, in particular and combined. you have very good taste!

TY I love picking out outfits (for myself and other people). Actually, I think I enjoy picking clothes for other people for more lol.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 11:25 pm

anagram wrote:
^ wait. so, that's, i mean, your avatar, you, your picture... i'm confused!! :lol:

you look better than an anime version of yourself. quite a feat

if you want to find geeky guys, just look for the ones who blush and get instantly all clumsy and awkward when you walk by :lol:

well, i mean, it's a joke, but it's true! that's all you need to watch for
Thanks.. :mrgreen: