Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

christina2923
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Aug 2015, 9:52 am

hi
my name is christina and i am 23.
since i was young ive always had problems socializing with other people. i was bullied in elementary and middle school too, and by the time i was 15, i started getting bullied ,15-16. my anxiety ,nerves, and bits of tics started showing , i lost all my friends in a school they thought they were too good for me, i ate lunch alone outside on the floor, people use to bully me physically and verbally.i would cry nonstop . from being bullied and scared to go to school. and then after that i had to leave school and i was afraid to leave my house for several years. i would just go out to places far out of the area otherwise i wouldnt go out. and i havent had any friends since i was fifteen that i go out with. i dont work or go to school right now. and i have been basically in the house again for the past few years but i go out a bit more now and i dont have friends still. i am in a very confused moment in my life right now. because i am scared to work or go to school because of my past and current sitautions. i get very nervous to do anything involving new people and going to new places. but i wanna get out and hang out with others but at the same time something stops me and it gets me really sad and aggravated. thanks for reading this. hope someone has a similar story we can relate to.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2015, 4:22 pm

Hey Christina welcome. :sunny:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2015, 5:26 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!