Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

SpongeBobFan
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Sep 2015, 4:50 pm

Hey guys! :)

Thought I'd re-introduce myself. I'm actually not so new here, I had an account under another email address years ago (SpongeBobRocksMao), but I forgot the password to that account, and the email address is long gone, so I had to make a new one :P

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2015, 8:18 pm

Hey SpongeBobFan, welcome back. :sunny:

Beau
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2015, 12:52 am

Hey SpongeBobFan.

What's your favorite episode? It's been awhile since I last watched it, but I remember enjoying the FUN song and the one where he and Patrick headed to Rock Bottom, and he kept missing the bus. Anyways, I saw a kid today wearing a yellow shirt with Spongebob's face on it, and it made me smile :)

SpongeBobFan

27 Sep 2015, 9:39 am

Beau wrote:
Hey SpongeBobFan.

What's your favorite episode? It's been awhile since I last watched it, but I remember enjoying the FUN song and the one where he and Patrick headed to Rock Bottom, and he kept missing the bus. Anyways, I saw a kid today wearing a yellow shirt with Spongebob's face on it, and it made me smile :)

Hey Beau, :)

I've got to say mine has to be "Dying For Pie", that's the one where Squidward thought SpongeBob ate a pie bomb, and so tried to make SpongeBob's final day the best he's ever had. I just like the fact that Squidward shows that he does indeed really care for SpongeBob in this episode

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2015, 4:23 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)