Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

xx_biglord_xx
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Jan 2017, 12:38 am

my nam is andrew and i live in lima ohio. i am 22 and i have major autism and live in the trailer and it can get cold at nite so i use a heat blanket to warm myself up and it feels good. my dad joe was an achohaolic abuser who hit me when i was 6, me mom divorced him when i got brused and hospitelized at 2005 an he hid away forever. then my mom sarah made me do chores which were hard, vacummin was the worst, i ran away at 9 to avoid doing chores an the polize found me then i got grounded. at the age of 16 i work at walmart in the ice cold which was hard breathin an got hit by a man with a cup, he fled when i call store manager which call police n he get trouble. my doctor diagnose me with autism after the beating and i was sadthen i had other issues n want to know if people here aren't alone with terrible lives. my mom moved to autralia while i work an i was homeless for 3 years n i right now live in a trailer in lima ohio, good supply of food and work at warehouse. i have a cat which visist me and i feed him dailiy. you guys in same sitauion as me?

B19
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 3:46 am

Welcome to Wrong Planet Andrew.

I have removed your surname from your introductory post, as it identifies you and also other people (which can be a risky thing to do on social forums). I hope you find a lot of support and friendship here.

purpletoupee
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Jan 2017, 7:07 am

Hi Andrew

Reading that post made me sad. :( I really hope things get better for you. Welcome to WP

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2017, 12:00 pm

xx_biglord_xx wrote:
my nam is andrew and i live in lima ohio. i am 22 and i have major autism and live in the trailer and it can get cold at nite so i use a heat blanket to warm myself up and it feels good. my dad joe was an achohaolic abuser who hit me when i was 6, me mom divorced him when i got brused and hospitelized at 2005 an he hid away forever. then my mom sarah made me do chores which were hard, vacummin was the worst, i ran away at 9 to avoid doing chores an the polize found me then i got grounded. at the age of 16 i work at walmart in the ice cold which was hard breathin an got hit by a man with a cup, he fled when i call store manager which call police n he get trouble. my doctor diagnose me with autism after the beating and i was sadthen i had other issues n want to know if people here aren't alone with terrible lives. my mom moved to autralia while i work an i was homeless for 3 years n i right now live in a trailer in lima ohio, good supply of food and work at warehouse. i have a cat which visist me and i feed him dailiy. you guys in same sitauion as me?

Well , My life so far has been full of abuse. My mother had stole me from my dad. She is a sociopath. She has many signs. She didn't have parental figures so. Then after years of abuse. I finally came back to my dad. It still hasn't got much better though.

AllDaXP
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jan 2017, 9:51 pm

xx_biglord_xx wrote:

My situation same but different. Father beat me/drug me, mother ban hugs when I was young, only white kid in an asian school and I was too tall so 'fight or flight' instinct made people not want to be my friend. I grow up in a time when being an 'expat' in an asian country was being treated like royalty, so even people on street avoid me in a different way.

I found way to heal though, and can only heal myself if I heal everyone else first.

Does that help heal you? If not, please tell me and I will try again.