Please delete my account and username

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

aikoinazuma
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Jul 2018, 3:21 pm

I haven't posted on WP for a while but I am mostly getting out of social media and am not satisfied with my experience here (which was awful to be honest). I don't want my account anymore.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2018, 3:26 pm

The following is quoted from Closing Your WrongPlanet Account.

A moderator can only do the following actions:

1. Close your account so you can no longer login, but that does not remove any of your posts. Your account can be closed at your own request. To have your account closed make a post asking in the moderator attention thread or send a PM to an active moderator.

2. In extreme cases, and at the moderators discretion, one or two posts may be edited to remove personal or sensitive information from members posts. For example if a member has disclosed their real name. However, since we can only do this one post at a time, don't expect us to edit more than a couple of your posts.

3. If, sometime in the future you would like to re-open the account please contact a moderator by email. Do not create a new account just to ask for your old one to be reinstated.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.