Question a Mod's decisions, here.....

Page 6 of 6 [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2018, 5:38 pm

League_Girl wrote:
I honestly think Alex should get more mods for those sections.

Like, mercenaries?

But seriously, my previous question about rational numbers...

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2018, 7:31 am

I just got a weird formal warning, but the mod in question has turned off PMs, so I can't ask for clarification or appeal the decision. I doubt they consulted anyone else, but they clearly should do so.

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2018, 3:06 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
I just got a weird formal warning, but the mod in question has turned off PMs, so I can't ask for clarification or appeal the decision. I doubt they consulted anyone else, but they clearly should do so.

I believe I saw the post that warning might have been about. If suggesting CBT on a support forum is bullying does that mean we are living in Backwards Land now? :lol:

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2018, 3:25 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:

I noticed one of your posts in Off The Wall was removed. I'd have hoped it could be reasonably assumed that all the posts in that particular thread (and one or two others) are meant in a 'tongue in cheek' way.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2018, 3:27 pm

DeepHour wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:

I noticed one of your posts in Off The Wall was removed. I'd have hoped it could be reasonably assumed that all the posts in that particular thread (and one or two others) are meant in a 'tongue in cheek' way.

100% I don't really care about the post removal, since it was pure silliness.