Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

jessimus
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Sep 2009, 2:28 am

im so annoyed lately when i hand all my assignments in on time and sometimes even early and then the teachers slack off and let the rest of the class hand it in like 2 weeks late.

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2009, 2:38 am

Oh yes. Very frustrating, isn't it? You've put in the effort to meet your deadline, and then everyone else puts in the bare minimum of effort about a month later.

We had to complete two assignments for art class last term, and we had a few months to complete the work. How many people managed to get the work done on time? THREE. Out of an entire class. That wasn't the teacher's fault, though.

Something that annoys me a lot is when you work hard on a project or something, and then the teacher can't be arsed to give you a grade or any feedback at all. My history teacher is terrible for that, which is a shame because he's a good teacher apart from that one thing. History is my favourite subject as well, so it would be nice if I could get some feedback on the work I'm actually good at.

y es como un semestre"

jessimus
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Sep 2009, 2:44 am

yeah ive also had a couple of teachers who have even lost my assignments. i had to take it to heado f department and then the school deputy

Shiggily
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2009, 3:45 am

in many schools, the teachers are legally required to allow certain students to turn in late work.

SingInSilence
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Sep 2009, 3:12 pm

I'm glad teachers let me hand in stuff late, considering I never do my homework.

Aside from that, my major complaint is that I know more about certain subjects than the teachers and they're steering the class in the wrong direction. And then I use the (correct) answers I found on my own time and have them marked wrong.