Best study guides for CLEP? English,Humanities,History,Gov..

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2014, 8:37 pm

I make 240/other week...I finished school previous school year.I have Asperger's and find actual college strenuous, not in my element. Best way to get most of the easy, simple credits is exams for me.
I'm a science major, so no math/science tests for me.

anyway, trying to be strategic about this, payment. Each exam is 80$, and there's a 35$ entrance fee. The first month, I'll be fortunate enough that I've got a month trial at Instant Cert. Maybe I will test out of English classes,
There's plenty of testing areas around but my school's next tests take place on 15 October, so I have a couple of weeks to study with my free trial...and 200~ dollars for the tests...enough for 2 tests. The thing is, I'm also trying to save for an old Prius...2004 or so. My necessities include a bicycle, maybe 100$ worth of supplements (Aspergers), and an exercise bench, hopefully a power rack if possible. My parents will supply a phone/mobile computer for planning/contact purposes.

Basically trying to save as much as possible. Just getting started with life.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2014, 10:19 pm

If you're going for an advanced degree, you're going to need good writing/research skills. I wouldn't try to clep out of any comp classes.

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2014, 4:09 pm

GoonSquad wrote:
If you're going for an advanced degree, you're going to need good writing/research skills. I wouldn't try to clep out of any comp classes.

Good point