Page 3 of 12 [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next

Dekoa
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Apr 2007, 1:47 pm

To Daniel-
I LOVE dinosaurs too! Have you watched the movie prehysteria? It's about dinosaurs. They have parts 1, 2, and 3. I like fights too. Do you like to play video games? I like you, I think you are cool! Do you like dragons? I love dragons. Do you like wolves? I do. When is your birthday? I will turn eight this month! Do you read goosebumps books? They are scary books. Very scary. Write back to me!
~Dekoa

UbbyUbbyUbby
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Apr 2007, 2:28 am

Dekoa wrote:
To Daniel-
I LOVE dinosaurs too! Have you watched the movie prehysteria? It's about dinosaurs. They have parts 1, 2, and 3. I like fights too. Do you like to play video games? I like you, I think you are cool! Do you like dragons? I love dragons. Do you like wolves? I do. When is your birthday? I will turn eight this month! Do you read goosebumps books? They are scary books. Very scary. Write back to me!
~Dekoa

Hello Dekoa,

I have my own membership now. Smelena is my Mummy. My nickname is UbbyUbbyUbby.

I am a carcharodontosaurus. Are you? What is your favourite dinosaur? Mine is ceratosaurus.

I haven't watched prehysteria. I've watched DinoPlanet. Have you?

I like computer games. My favourite is Freddie Fish.

I love dragons!! I sleep with my pet dragon everynight. It protects me from monsters. My pet dragon protects me from wolves. I do not like wolves.

My birthday was yesterday. I turned 7.

I haven't read goosebumps books because they are way, way, way too scary.

Daniel

Dekoa
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Apr 2007, 10:50 am

Hi daniel!
I have never seen DinoPlanet? What is it?
I have a lot of Freddie Fish games for the computer, I like them.
I sleep with all different stuffed animals that I have. Right now I sleep with a NeoPet.
It's a girl, it's name is saura.
My birthday is April 14, I will be 8.
I used to think goosebumps were way too scary, I like them now.
My mom let me watch a few goosebumps movies, they are very scary.
Have you been to the website Neopet.com? If not, I will tell you about it later.
Talk to you soon!
~Dekoa

Corsarzs
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Apr 2007, 4:15 pm

Hi, I'm Z of Corsarzs. I'm 10 i like

1. Poke'mon, Gotta' catch 'em all.
2.Video games.
3.Reading!! ! Sherlock Holmes,Tolkien Trilogy,and Harry Potter.

I think my sister is a being that is very weak and complains alot and do not believe a word she says. I Like to pick on her. :twisted:

Hi, I" S of Corsarzs.Z is my brother. I am ten. It is very cool living with a person that has Asperger's. Can you help me understand him?i like....

1. playing my gameboy

2. clean

3.writing and math

4.shopping :D

5.sleeping

Also Z farts alot. do you thinks thats a symptom? Don't believe he says

:wink:

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

07 Apr 2007, 9:48 pm

No, farting is not a sign of AS, although because of our social impairments, it can seem to be!

You'll have to be more specific with your questions if I ever have a hope of answering them.

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

Corsarzs
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Apr 2007, 1:02 pm

KBABZ wrote:
You'll have to be more specific with your questions if I ever have a hope of answering them.

Hi, this is S. Sometimes I get mad at Z. Can you help me not get mad at him? How old are you?

KPVraptor
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 May 2007, 2:03 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am Kieran and I am almost 9. I live in Tennessee. We do animal rescue, karate and a lot of other things. I'd like an aspie penpal! I love animals, karate (currently a green belt in Wado Ryu), science (chemisty, earth science, any really!), natural history. Thanks!

KP

Jodders
Raven
Raven

16 May 2007, 1:26 am

I cant give my name or age out but Im younger than twelve and older than nine.

gismo
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2007, 3:12 am

:) Hi My Names Ben (Call me Gismo) I'm 8 , I really like cars and planes I like technology and I adore Pirates of the carribean! Anyone wanna be my friend? Pm Me if so

eddiedog8
Veteran
Veteran

Location: not in my house not in my street not in my shool but in my own world

04 Aug 2007, 3:32 am

im tom i like to play on the computer i have some problems with typing speeling < (like that) but im good at tactics and never had a vircurl < (again) friend :? id like some 1 who likes runescape pokemon if u want to be my friend pm me id like some 1 to be my friend so im in uk i like pokemon runescape wiicade heres the link wiicade dragon fable and club pengwin :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :x :P :oops: :cry: 8O :? 8) :lol: :D :) :( :o =(msg) (~_Q)
got those in a news paper

eddiedog8
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2007, 3:34 am

what llokkiofkepogjaiobhiedhfgfxdhgizxzgdhnfgv

AspiesSwimmer
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Aug 2007, 2:56 am

Hello,
My name is Rachel, but please call me Mary as that was my grandmother's name, and my middle name. I am eleven years, seven months, and nine days old, and I live in Adelaide, the capital of the state South Australia, in the country Australia. I have Asperger's Syndrome.
I swim all the time (well- almost!! ! There is school and nighttime), and I am going to be in the Junior Nationals for the Special Olympics of Australia in Canberra next year. I also ski- yes, there is snow in Australia, but only a few weeks in winter, and a two-day drive away. I play the piano and recorder in my spare time- not that I have much!! !!- but I do not do lessons although I can play my mother's second-grade books.
I would like to hear from you soon, please.

eddiedog8
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2007, 1:47 pm

PokemonAl wrote:
Hi! I`m 9 and I am looking for friends. :arrow:

I like to fight. I am smart . I like to read. I like to drive my mom crazy :D . I like pokemon. I like to move :arrow: .

we have allot in comon i like pokemon too i drive my dad crazy ilike to read plz pm me im strong im only 8 but ima wizz at com putering if any 1 else wants to be my frind pm me

AustinC
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Sep 2007, 8:57 am

Hi! I live in the USA. I am 10 years old. I am special because I love computers and the show My Gym Partner's a Monkey. My gender is male.

aurea
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2007, 4:00 am

Hi I am using my mums account. :oops: I am 8 nearly 9 and you can call me sora from kingdom hearts. :wink: :) I live in Australia and I talk like a american person so everyone says :lol: I talk lots and lots and lots and still more lots :roll: I am very new here and my mum is helping me :oops: I would love to make friends with kids that are like me :cry: most kids at my school are mean to me :( are there any australian kids in here?

lostgirl
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Oct 2007, 8:23 pm

austinC that show is awesome even though i'm not really into cartoons

and sora - i talk alot and my mom is helping me too

i am from georgia, USA