Page 2 of 12 [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

travisf5
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Feb 2006, 8:44 pm

i am 11 from the uk is anyone interested in a penpal or does anyone want to talk on msn messenger my addie is [email protected] e-mail me if you are interested in t6hat penpal thankyou

bunny
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Mar 2006, 6:29 am

Hi I am Will Bubs

I am 9yrs old. I am a boy. I like PS2 games. I like RPGs especially FFX, X-11, V11, and V111. I like chess and I like maths and science. I also like pizza.

:D :) :( :o 8O :? 8) :lol: :cry: :oops: :P :x :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :arrow: :idea: :?: :!:

Munchkin
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Apr 2006, 9:37 am

Hello, I'm Sebastian. I like Pizza and I like to play Rollercoaster Tycoon on my computer. I love Rollercoaster Tycoon-1 the best. I used to be 5 but now I am 6 years old. Hope you have a great day, see you later aligator.

[ps. My mom typed this for me]

Gohan_Lover
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Jun 2006, 4:34 pm

Just sayin' I'm 11 and going to 6th grade. This may sound wierd but I can't wait. :D

Captain_Brown
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2006, 1:13 pm

Hi, my name is Emily, I am 11 years old going into 6th grade (Middle School) this August. I enjoy playing Big Brain Academy and Brain Age on my Nintendo DS, and talking about Asperger's on Wrong Planet. I would like for kids to personal message me about their Asperger's and how they are doing and coping with it. The good news is, my behavioral symtoms, like Social Skills, and my behavior is getting a whole lot better. Let me tell you one bit of advice, behavioral symptoms such as Social Skills, behavior, etc. can get better once you get older like me. When I was 2 after the mercury in my shots caused my Autism. I am thankful that I have AS because it could've been a lot worse.

MikeShin
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Sep 2006, 8:59 pm

Hi my son Dylan is 10 and has Asperger Syndrome. He is looking for friends here. Dylan loves video games, especially Nintendo games like Sonic and any Mario games. Dylan also loves flight simulator and is a great pilot.

MikeShin

16 Sep 2006, 9:00 pm

Dylan is here as Dylan14

Silme
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Oct 2006, 2:58 pm

Hi,Kendrick turned ten last summer, and is really hoping to find some friends that he has things in common with. He enjoys reading, and is currently finishing the Redwall Series by Brian Jacques. He also enjoys building and designing things. He has a younger sister and a younger brother, both neurotypical. I guess he's the lucky one. He's very interested in airplanes. It used to be trains, but he outgrew that. He also likes history a lot.

hotdog285
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Mar 2007, 2:17 pm

Warning! if angered you may be in pain wen i find u...so dont anger me.i like the movie The Producers

Leoroxx
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Mar 2007, 10:05 am

hey,my name is Aiden and im 8 years old,but,you can just call me Leo(short for Leoroxx.).Im new,and i have Aspergers syndrome.

I like to play computer games and play board games. you can say i like to play a lot.

I like "Sid Meier's Pirates!" and i like "Lego Star Wars2:The Original Trilogy".

Rene
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 Mar 2007, 6:49 pm

Hi, my name is Rene. I am almost 9 years old and live in Canada. I am interested in electronics, such as gameboy, gamecube, nintendo ds, psp, dvd's, video now, x-box. I also enjoy math, science, art and drama. Sometimes in school, it is difficult to do the work because I get frustrated and I don't like physical activities (they hurt).

I have alot of friends at school, but sometimes they don't understand me when I am feeling mad, frustrated and worried. My friends don't know about the aspergers. The dr's say it is ocd/sensory issues/tempermental trouble, but I don't think it is right, so we are going to another Dr.

Sometimes I get realllllllllllllllllllyyyyyy angry and yell at people I care about and this makes me sad, later. Sometimes my friends don't think sorry is enough.

I have a sister, she is newborn and I love her. She is sooooo cute.

I hope to meet new people to talk to on wrong planet. :D

Dekoa
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Mar 2007, 4:46 pm

Hi, I am seven, almost eight years old. I like sonic! i like video games! i like to make my mom go nuts!i like to run alot, i like to ride a bike!i have brown hair i like to make my mom and my dad go nuts :) p.s. i like animals

K-9
Raven
Raven

02 Apr 2007, 1:41 pm

hi my name is kieran (aka k9).
I am 11 yrs old and i like dr who, gameshows (especially Press Your Luck, americans would more then likly no it), and i would like a friend to talk to.

Smelena
Cure Neurotypicals Now!
Cure Neurotypicals Now!

03 Apr 2007, 3:40 am

I also love fights and I love driving my mum crazy. I think you are COOL!

I like dinosaur books. I am 7 years old. My name is Daniel.

I want a dinosaur to eat you!! !! !! !!

Smelena
Cure Neurotypicals Now!
Cure Neurotypicals Now!

03 Apr 2007, 3:46 am

Hello,

I'm Jimmy. I am N.T - my little brother has Asperger's.

I am 8 years old. I think you've got a cool name.

Can you tell me a bit more about yourself.

I like being a good chess player and a game called HeroScape. You may have heard about it.

My brother, neighbours and I spend hours playing HeroScape.

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

05 Apr 2007, 4:48 am

Smelena wrote:
I also love fights and I love driving my mum crazy. I think you are COOL!

I like dinosaur books. I am 7 years old. My name is Daniel.

I want a dinosaur to eat you!! !! !! !!

I have two dinosaur books. One is a nice colourful one filled with big pictures of them, and the second one is more scientific with their scientific names (so you get Tyrannosaurus Rex instead of T-rex). Also, the meat-eaters appear first! :D

P.S. Not before I have at decent attempt at wrestling it!

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there