Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

171NewYork
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Apr 2005, 6:01 pm

Someday, when I grow up, I'd like to be President of the United States. I'm gonna make the world a better place! I'll lower taxes, and I won't start any wars! I'll fix the Public School System, and I'll provide public health care! I'll improve disability research, and I'll improve our mass transit and intercity rail systems! And, I'll give gays rights without marraige, and I'll stop abortion by giving those kids to the state instead! I'll let you guys keep your guns, and I'll even encourage developing parkland instead of tearing down homes! I'll encourage alternative fuels too! Plus, I'll make peace in the world, and I'll stop racism! I'm gonna be a Democrat, and I'll fix all the problems George W. Bush did to screw up our nation! I'll also creat some amendments to help protect our freedoms! Plus, I'll have a carming and attractive First Lady from Fair Lawn, New Jersey! So, if you want freedom in your live, vote for 171NewYork(D-NJ)in 2028!! !! ! After all, if a dyslexic can become President, an Aspie definetely can!

Prometheus
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2005, 10:28 am

Quote:
Plus, I'll have a carming and attractive First Lady from Fair Lawn, New Jersey!

why not be the first bachlor president?

Think of all the interns! 8)

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2005, 11:53 am

be afraid. be very afraid...

VesicaPisces
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Aug 2006, 8:59 pm

It is probable that you will only become president if you have a vast fortune or can somehow restructure the electoral system. At this moment the electoral system is rigged. This is obvious. The more money you have, the better your odds are. If i remember correctly, in the last couple of elections in the U.S. their were over 20 individuals attempting to become president incarnate. How many were you aware of?
I am not attempting to smash your dreams, I am just telling it how it is, or at least how I perceive it to be. So if I were you, I would first attempt to modify the electoral system. Give all candidates an equal time allotment and ascertain that no major conflicts of interests exist.

JDawg
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Aug 2006, 10:58 pm

171NewYork wrote:
Someday, when I grow up, I'd like to be President of the United States. I'm gonna make the world a better place! I'll lower taxes, and I won't start any wars! I'll fix the Public School System, and I'll provide public health care! I'll improve disability research, and I'll improve our mass transit and intercity rail systems! And, I'll give gays rights without marraige, and I'll stop abortion by giving those kids to the state instead! I'll let you guys keep your guns, and I'll even encourage developing parkland instead of tearing down homes! I'll encourage alternative fuels too! Plus, I'll make peace in the world, and I'll stop racism! I'm gonna be a Democrat, and I'll fix all the problems George W. Bush did to screw up our nation! I'll also creat some amendments to help protect our freedoms! Plus, I'll have a carming and attractive First Lady from Fair Lawn, New Jersey! So, if you want freedom in your live, vote for 171NewYork(D-NJ)in 2028!! !! ! After all, if a dyslexic can become President, an Aspie definetely can!

This is the right attitude!

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2006, 11:13 pm

Dyslexic? Yeah, right. Bush is a vegetable.

I like the way you talk, 171NewYork. I just have one question: Can I be your Vice-President?

Oh, wait, I guess a ticket with 2 Northern Democrats wouldn't do very well in the South. Okay, I'll settle for Secretary of State.

VesicaPisces
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Aug 2006, 11:52 pm

The possibility exist that Bush is very intelligent and that he chooses not to express it. I suppose the idea of intelligence is also open to interpretation.

30 Aug 2006, 8:40 pm

I didn't like some of your ideas like lowering taxes because if you lowered them then it could effect the other programs out there that help people, food stamps, SSI, Medicaid, etc. Where do you think they get the money from? Taxes and if you lowered them, they might not have enough money so they have to cut some people from it and that could be you. That's my concern about it.

I also don’t like the gays still not allowed to get married and people can keep their guns ones. I believe in gay marriages, why is it so bad?

But the rest sounded good.

Who had dyslexia? Bush?

lae
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2006, 9:15 pm

Can I be ambassador to France? I like good wine.

VesicaPisces
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

31 Aug 2006, 2:15 pm

What about setting your goals higher? How about being a council member of New America? Ambassador of Earth? United Earth consolate? Spokesman for the federation of planets? Transdimensional gatekeeper? Q? :)

newchum
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 9:08 am

werbert wrote:
Dyslexic? Yeah, right. Bush is a vegetable.

I like the way you talk, 171NewYork. I just have one question: Can I be your Vice-President?

Oh, wait, I guess a ticket with 2 Northern Democrats wouldn't do very well in the South. Okay, I'll settle for Secretary of State.

171NewYork has been banned, he was banned more than year ago from here.

ion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Oct 2006, 12:09 pm

171NewYork wrote:
Someday, when I grow up, I'd like to be President of the United States ... After all, if a dyslexic can become President, an Aspie definetely can!

Sure, but are you a psychopath, though?
You can't get to high places in politics unless you're a psychopath or a sociopath.

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 12:22 pm

lae wrote:
Can I be ambassador to France? I like good wine.

I want to be ambassador to the Czech Republic!

greyhelium
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 2:40 pm

no, your too nice to be a president. All Political leaders are f495.

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2006, 2:30 am

greyhelium wrote:
no, your too nice to be a president. All Political leaders are f495.

Hey, that's only Mark Foley...and Jim McGreevey...and Barney Frank...and, well, I guess you might be right.

Cyanide
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2006, 8:55 pm

Prometheus wrote:
Quote:
Plus, I'll have a carming and attractive First Lady from Fair Lawn, New Jersey!

why not be the first bachlor president?

Think of all the interns! 8)

There's already been a bachelor president...

JAMES BUCHANAN!