Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2009, 2:16 pm

My son likes to stick his fingers in my armpits and pinch the thin skin around my arm. *ouch*
It helps to relax him when he falls asleep I think.
Anyone else have kids who do weird things like this?

-Pythagoras

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2009, 2:26 pm

When my son was young and slept with me-he insisted my face had to be turned towards him and would become upset if I shifted my position. I also had to have one arm across him.

copwifey
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Aug 2009, 3:38 pm

Until he was 3.5 my son (now 4.5) had to fall asleep with one hand wrapped in my hair. He had a very specific way that he wound his hand into it. It was like his security blanket.

annotated_alice
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2009, 11:00 am

My son likes to sniff me. He sits by me and sniffs my shoulder and my hair repeatedly.

CRD
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2009, 12:06 pm

My Jake would chew a blanket and put the wet part over his nose when he was little. It smelled like wet dog to me but he would get very upset if I ever washed it.

visnofskygirl
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2009, 2:52 am

CRD wrote:
My Jake would chew a blanket and put the wet part over his nose when he was little. It smelled like wet dog to me but he would get very upset if I ever washed it.

what a shame!I am like that when I was younger..haha

TheKingsRaven
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Aug 2009, 9:01 am

My NT brother used to twirl mum's hair when he shared a bed, ended up knotting it badly.