Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Heartcooksbrain
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Nov 2009, 11:00 pm

Anyone want to do some team games on multiplayer? I'm pretty good but will play with anyone. I just got my m16 so I'm plowing through peeps!...

TheDuck
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Nov 2009, 11:46 pm

Unfortunately I play on the ps3. But the m16 with heartbeat sensor and red dot is pretty good. If you have good aim then I still think the FAL is better . I can't wait to receive my adapter to use a 360 remote on my ps3. That's when the real massacre is going to begin :D

Keith
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2009, 5:45 pm

What's "MW" ?

Ravenitrius
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2009, 6:22 pm

Modern Warfare not to be confused with MechWarrior :P

black_legion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Nov 2009, 8:32 am

i'm up for doing some team-games etc if i'm not playing with freinds from school. PM me your GT and i'll add you.

Keith
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2009, 7:03 pm

Ravenitrius wrote:
Modern Warfare not to be confused with MechWarrior :P

As in COD:MW?

weeksend
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Nov 2009, 12:44 pm

i love this game. id be up to play with anyone

Sarge2008
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Nov 2009, 5:32 pm

I don't know what has gotton into me, but I was on a rampage in this game over the weekend....
Had one round where I went 29 kills to 2 deaths, many games where I went +10 kills.

I probably pissed off a ton of people by making a class that has an assault rifle with grenade launcher, and the thumper grenade launcher as a secondary, with the perk that gives you higher damage with explosive weapons. :twisted:

(if those pricks want to use cold blooded and knife me in the back, I will be a equal if not bigger prick by blowing up multiple people with my thumper lol)

CowboyFromHell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2010, 7:40 am

Yeah, the thread's old but if I made a new thread people are still gonna b*tch.

Grenade launcher attachment pissing people off? Ah, the "n00btubers" as they call 'em. Doesn't piss people off as long as you don't depend on it for every other shot you fire.

I can't stand those "Forrest Gumps" as I like to call 'em. Those dudes than do nothing but run around with Lightweight Pro and Marathon knifing people. I'm guilty of it sometimes but only as a last resort.

What's your highest kill score in a game? Had 32 the other day, but that was a fluke, usually get a 15 kill average.

Gamertag: BadMoonReaper

bully_on_speed
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2010, 7:08 pm

feel free to add me

gt: BULLY ON SPEED

CowboyFromHell
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2010, 1:22 pm

TheDuck wrote:
Unfortunately I play on the ps3. But the m16 with heartbeat sensor and red dot is pretty good. If you have good aim then I still think the FAL is better . I can't wait to receive my adapter to use a 360 remote on my ps3. That's when the real massacre is going to begin :D

I've got decent aim, and the FAL is one of my favorite primary weapons. But then again I've always relied on the Steady Aim perk, and right now I'm trying to distance myself away from it for the intent of improving my aim.

And I hate PlayStation controllers, one of my biggest issues with their consoles. I never could get the feel of them. I guess I'll be getting that adapter in the event that I might possibly get a PS3.

x_amount_of_words
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2010, 5:50 pm

I play MW2 on the 360. Send me a message if you want to play.

ALacount
Toucan
Toucan

23 Apr 2010, 3:50 pm

Real gamers play n PC! I do.. and I sometimes get owned.. other times I OWWWWN SOME NOOOBS MWHAHAHAA!! !

dark4181
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

27 Apr 2010, 9:19 am

gamertag: Darth McBrandon

I'm not great, I just play it for fun.

My gun of choice is the ACR with holo sight and silencer ;)

Or the barrett .50 caliber :-D

I also play bad company 2

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2010, 2:07 pm

I can't do MW2. At this point, it's just too arcadey and stuff. I mean, points appearing when you kill someone, and the money that flys everywhere and the bonuses and perks? I also hate that the majority of COD fans didn't even play COD until MW. I got to play COD when Big Red One came out. I had been playing Medal Of Honor prior to then. And the majority of players trash talk non stop or gloat, etc. The immaturity of the majority of Xbox live players annoys me.

Malbred
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Apr 2010, 4:02 pm

Ah I hate noobtubers... Its so easy, all I did was make a class with a primary assault rifle with the grenade launcher attachment, dangerous close pro, and either scavenger or OMA, I can't remember its been like a month since I last played. But if we did get together, I'd have to suggest we play Search and Destroy. It's above all my favorite gametype. I normally go UMP with the laser sight, secondary dual glocks, Marathon Pro, Cold Blooded Pro, and ninja ^^ so much fun to be a ninja XP btw if we do, we should make an obnoxious clan tag like everyone else XP