Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Talis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Sep 2010, 8:57 pm

What level in which game are you currently playing?

I guess if the game doesn't have levels which mission are you on, or what level is your character... or what's your rank, etc...?

I'm currently on Mission 11 on Warrior difficulty in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 :)

myusername
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Sep 2010, 9:32 pm

I am 54lvl in Uncharted 2 mp, my goal is 60 ,eventually :P i only got to play the demo of NGS2 :(

Talis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Sep 2010, 9:55 pm

myusername wrote:
I am 54lvl in Uncharted 2 mp, my goal is 60 ,eventually :P i only got to play the demo of NGS2 :(

Is the multiplayer good in Uncharted 2? I haven't tried it since I never finished crushing mode on the story. I usually do the solo player stuff before I try online. Like in NGS2 I want to at least beat Mentor mode before I play online.

I'm currently on Chapter 1 Mentor of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 :D

myusername
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Sep 2010, 10:11 pm

Talis wrote:
myusername wrote:

Is the multiplayer good in Uncharted 2? I haven't tried it since I never finished crushing mode on the story. I usually do the solo player stuff before I try online. Like in NGS2 I want to at least beat Mentor mode before I play online.

I'm currently on Chapter 1 Mentor of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 :D

to me it is, i play more Co-op than deathmatches etc. though all the modes are pretty fun ^^ yea i dont usually start online untill beating the single player either. i would never learn how to play properly by only playing the online modes
good luck in NGS2 :D

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2010, 10:49 pm

I am on the level "The Library" which is the seventh level of Halo Combat Evolved (the first one), what I have to look forward to for probably the next hour is just wave after wave of the super zombie like Flood (not the funest level).

I recently finished Halo Reach which is the ffth game in the series not counting Halo Wars, and also a prequel to this game, so I thought that I would work my way back up through the series. It is kind of fun seeing how a things have gone over the years.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2010, 12:41 am

I'm at level 30 and finally finishing the Broken Steel missions in Fallout 3.

By this time next month I’ll be level 1 Fallout New Vegas (hardcore mode) trying to figure out who shot me in the head and made the mistake of not making sure I was dead!
:rambo:

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2010, 6:08 am

I am on the "Medical Pavillion" in Bioshock. However, fighting games are what I mainly play so...yeah.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2010, 8:51 am

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
I am on the "Medical Pavillion" in Bioshock. However, fighting games are what I mainly play so...yeah.

But still it is one of the freakier atmosphere levels of the game, especially since it is right near the begining and you don't have a lot of weapons or powers yet.

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2010, 9:31 am

Yeah, the Medical bit in Bioshock freaked me out when I realised there was no way to permanently "clear" areas in the game. :)

I'm currently on the second level of the original CM:SF campaign, which entails assaulting an airbase with a company of Strykers and a bunch of annoying MGS units. Don't know what genius thought MGS would make a good replacement for MBTs, they just don't.

And on the third race of the F1 GP season in F1 2010. Won the second race by punting Mark Webber off the track - didn't get penalised for it. ^^

The year is still young.

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2010, 2:07 pm

What was that old 3D adventure game for the PC years ago that had a similair name to bioshock? The intro was a ship arriving on an arid planet that had a research facility. You wake up having been turned into a cybernetic organism and theres been some kind of accident in the facility. Theres some crazy mutant creature in the same prison area as you who becomes your first fight as he's kinda crazy and going on about spoons or something.

It had pretty awesome graphics for the time being a Dos game. I'm sure it was also called bioshock or a very similair name

* Ah whoops found it was Bio "FORGE" that I was going on about

Heres the intro for it incase anyone hasnt seen it before very cool for its day totally dated now.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVIq_Wvy0b4[/youtube]

Talis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Sep 2010, 3:44 pm

I'm on chapter 2 on Mentor difficulty of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.

This game is nightmarish now. I assume after I get a decent variety of weapons and regrow my lifebar... the game will become more bareable. The starting 5 chapters seem the worst aside from the last two since every time you start the game you begin with base equipment and life. What's making Mentor a nightmare are these factors and that the enemies are totally different from warrior difficulty. I'm having to fight enemies that were much easier later in the game on warrior because I had different weapons but since I only have the first two weapons... they are kinda nuts currently. Can't forget either that the enemies seem more aggressive than warrior and do twice as much damage :cry:

Mikelight
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Sep 2010, 3:59 pm

There are no stages... but my character is level 4 in junktown, Fallout 1

IndispensablePG
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Sep 2010, 5:57 pm

Assassins Creed 2 for the ps3. My cousin lent me his copy. Good game.

I just killed some Italian noble, the turd.

Talis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Sep 2010, 1:28 am

I've been taking alot of breaks but I'm now on Chapter 3 of Mentor difficulty on Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.

The chapter 2 boss, Genshin turned me into a fine red paste two times in a row and then the third time I hit the zone and only got hit 2 or 3 times.

I'm also learning to fight in the air during non-boss encounters since it seems you can't hold your ground on Mentor. I laugh at the idea that the machine gunner ninjas are tougher than the default ninjas, but those rocket ninjas that replace the archers are pretty broken now. They actually pre-fire rockets at your face making them a major nuisance. I only know hitting them with shurikens stuns them but there's usually more than one at a time so you can't do much to help getting hit... and rockets make your life vanish quickly.

Haha ninjas with rocket launchers... Tecmo is silly :)

Ravenitrius
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2010, 4:08 am

It's been several years since the attacks began. My dwarves has barricaded themselves from the outside world. Trade has halted due to a huge Goblin Fortress neatly positioned nearby and rains death. My fellow dwarves has barricaded the last entrance to the outside. For now, we shall rely on the children of the fortress for labor. Then I pause and take a long break from Dwarf Fortress.

Talis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Sep 2010, 4:35 pm

I'm on chapter 6 on mentor difficulty in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Figured I'd take a break from saying what level I was on every time I progress lol :)

Chapter five drained me of all my energy and I had to go to bed after playing it though :( That was a near impossible level :cry: You play as Momiji and not Ryu and playing as her is like playing as a super hero's girl friend. She feels like she has absolutely no powers to fight anything on mentor. Her killing blow moves (UTs) don't even kill so you have to do 2 execution moves just to kill an average enemy and by the time I got to the twin tengu bosses I was just severely overwhelmed by her sucktastic loserific damage. I think Tecmo either underleveled her for the challenge or it is an intentional flaw to make playing as her (A normal ninja) a struggle compared to Ryu... Or somebody just underleveled her on accident making it a design flaw :(. I hate how much work it is to play as her though. She's also really tough because you only play one level as her so you have to learn all of her moves to survive in a few minutes of playing not to mention about 3 minutes into the level you get assaulted and have to battle a single tengu (Stupid turkey men). Also as a design flaw she doesn't really fit in with her enemy set. She fights fast enemies with a slow stiff pole-arm weapon (Naginata) and her only ranged weapon (A bow) is aweful and can't even damage the bosses in the level making it next to useless >_<

Anyway I'm on chapter 6 now... time to kill werewolves with Enma's Fang (Massive Longsword) as Ryu :P