Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

James0Zero
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Oct 2010, 7:02 pm

Helo one and all and welcome to my show. I hope you guys enjoy these as much as I enjoyed making them. I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post it on but here goes everything.

My first (and most popular) vid
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTZG0tXee8o[/youtube]

If you enjoy it you can follow it to my channel. Are let's plays even allowed to be posted? If not I'm terribly sorry. But if they are I hope you guys got a good laugh out of hearing me scream like a girl. I find that. I found that my Aspieness actually helps a lot with these as I tend to rant on and on to no one in particular so I thought I'd record it to entertain a few people.

Talis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Oct 2010, 2:29 am

Interesting video... although I'd imagine sharks would seem bigger in real life than they seemed to be portrayed in the game. I've wanted to make a lets play for a few games I really like, but have no idea of how. The screaming was funny too... maybe do one on Fatal Frame? There's alot of stuff to get freaked out about and talk about in that game :)

Heh and I think aspieness does add to game videos. I have a very weird brand of ranting humor when I talk about games I'm playing and often find it makes for awesome things that should be recorded :)

I like games with characters more though because then I can make them say awesomely stupid things :P

James0Zero
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Oct 2010, 5:54 am

I'm glad I got a reply and hope for some more viewers. If I get some more I may even continue making them. If I get into a habit of it the... well I'll be damn dedicated as we all know lol. And for now I can only do computer games as I have no setup or capability to record on the console. But if I wanted to do another scary LP it would probably be amnesia: the dark decent. I would blow peoples ears out if I did that.

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'"-George Carlin