Page 271 of 277 [ 4421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274 ... 277  Next

Readydaer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2024, 7:56 am

Touhou Artificial Dream in Arcadia

Yakuza 0

Tales of Berseria

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2024, 9:05 am

... I'm a returning osu! player.

:lol:

It says here I was last seen for about 12 years or so.
Am not that big; just one of those who plays at easy-normal levels.

I'll likely add different or try new games, soon.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2024, 1:26 pm

DIRT Rally 2.0

arekks
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Jan 2024, 10:57 pm

I wanted an excuse to use my VR headset so I bought Blade & Sorcery, a sort of medieval sword-fighting game. It's early access and currently limited to a sandbox mode where you choose a level and which waves of enemies to spawn. It's fun, the actual VR mechanics are well-implemented, but it's a bit thin on content.

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2024, 1:44 pm

Hooked up my Wii U, dug out an old Wiimote and am now playing Link's Crossbow Training which is an excellent lightgun target shooting game.

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2024, 4:03 pm

Lion King (mega drive) via retroarch. This game is hard.

OUR_Diagnosis_Doesnt_Equal_We
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Jan 2024, 4:41 pm

Power Wash Simulator

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2024, 5:39 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
DIRT Rally 2.0

Awesome.
Apparently Codemasters are also behind the new EA Sports WRC game (which is supposed to be killer).

I just finished a 90 minute race in rFactor. Next comes a 300 km race at the same track.

arekks
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Jan 2024, 8:49 am

I just finished Gravity Circuit, easily the best game of this style that I've played in a long time.

I started Vengeful Guardian Moonrider. Feels surprisingly rough, it reminds me very specifically of playing third-rate Mega-Drive games back in the day. Probably not what they were going for, lol.

I also tried Robocop: Rogue City using the UEVR mod. Pretty rough experience, though you'd expect that with a generic mod... with the render resolution so high in VR I had to cut visual settings hard and use a lot of upscaling, then the game crashed before I got to shoot anyone. Probably not how I'll play the game but it's definitely cool

arekks
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Jan 2024, 5:10 am

I apologise for the double-post (not sincerely though; who cares?) but I just started playing the new Momodora, Moonlit Farewell. A little over an hour in and I like it, the sprite work and the music in particular are real nice.

OUR_Diagnosis_Doesnt_Equal_We
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Jan 2024, 12:52 pm

yurguardianangel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Jan 2024, 1:37 pm

OUR_Diagnosis_Doesnt_Equal_We wrote:

That is so colourful and looks fun!

Ever tried Goat Simulator? I have that and Goat Simulator 3. Really fun games.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2024, 1:16 pm

Assassin's Creed: Unity

Readydaer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2024, 8:03 am

still Tales of Berseria. decided to focus on it until i finish it. It's gotten more fun and interesting the longer I play it. I have something like 30 hours on it and I can tell there's still a long way to go.

arekks
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Jan 2024, 4:27 pm

arekks wrote:
I apologise for the double-post (not sincerely though; who cares?) but I just started playing the new Momodora, Moonlit Farewell. A little over an hour in and I like it, the sprite work and the music in particular are real nice.

Update: after a few more hours, I think this is a bad game. I'll just quote the review I posted elsewhere:

Quote:
Unfortunately, this feels very much like a generic indie Metroidvania game and less like Reverie which, in a way, felt like the antidote to that kind of game: a concise, tight game with a good sense of challenge. By contrast, this game feels as if it was designed not with a mind towards making every room interesting, but with a mind towards making every room because it's additional content. The bosses so far have been fairly trivial, and they also highlight how thin the mechanics are – there's only so much you can do with a Dark Souls dodge-roll, a melee attack and arrows. There's also a hefty amount of backtracking.

Anyway!

Quote:
still Tales of Berseria. decided to focus on it until i finish it. It's gotten more fun and interesting the longer I play it. I have something like 30 hours on it and I can tell there's still a long way to go.

I didn't hate Berseria, but it's pretty much the definition of the stagnation of the Tales series, to me.

It's a million times better than Arise though... Arise is possibly the least fun I've ever had finishing a video game

Graces F is the best one. They need to make a PC port.

arekks
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Feb 2024, 12:25 am

I've started replaying Lies of P. The rapier is absurdly good, I screwed up by picking the greatsword on my first playthrough...

Also been playing Persona 3 Reload, and replaying Cyberpunk 2077. I did a second playthrough of Phantom Liberty, going for the Reed route; the game ending you unlock through that route was really well-done.