Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

SonicMisaki
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2017, 11:46 am

@Leahcar: To be honest, I REALLY REALLY hope they don't end up rushing the Switch version. Now that I think about it, X and Y developed a somewhat rushed feel by virtue of being the first mainline 3DS title. Try as Game Freak might, they didn't quite optimize everything to accommodate the system.

Henceforth, I'm expecting Gen 8, if it even comes to that, to ship out by 2019 at the earliest. Even Gen 6 took time to start up, believe me!
This list uses the earliest release dates, usually for Japanese versions.

Gold and Silver: November 21, 1999 (Released 3 years and almost 9 months after Gen I; released a year and over 2 months after Yellow)
Ruby and Sapphire: November 21, 2002 (Released exactly 3 years after Gen II; released a year and over 11 months after Crystal)
Diamond and Pearl: September 28, 2006 (Released 3 years and over 9 months after Gen III; released 2 years and 12 days after Emerald)
Black and White: September 18, 2010 (Released 3 years and over 11 months after Gen IV; released a year and 6 days after Johto remakes)
X and Y: October 12, 2013 (Released 3 years and almost a month after Gen V; released over 8 months after Black/White 2)
Sun and Moon: November 18, 2016 (Released 3 years and over a month after Gen VI; released a year and over 11 months after Hoenn remakes)

See where I'm going? :D

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2017, 10:02 pm

It's really hard to choose one, and there are some fakemons that I absolutely love to death but in the terms of the canon series, the one I will mention that I like is Zeraora. It has become an instant new favorite of mine when US/UM was leaked before the release date. It has a similar physique as one of my favorite fakemons, Radiaution, and the "hair"/head shape is similar to Shadow the Hedgehog who is my favorite Sonic the Hedgehog character.

(image by Deathxael)

pineapplehead
Raven
Raven

03 Dec 2017, 4:27 am

Ampharos.

teresa_mayhem_downing_street
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Dec 2017, 12:00 pm

not a favorite Pokemon, but a favorite evolutionary line; the Eeveelutions

AspieAlphys28
Raven
Raven

05 Dec 2017, 2:02 pm

I mean, obviously my favorite is pikachu, but I love typhlosion, charizard, all of the eeveelutions, butterfree, jirachi, and mew. there's not many pokemon that i dont love!

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 154 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 72 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

░█▀▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀█
░█░░░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀░░░█
░░▀▄░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▄▀
░░░░▌░▄▄░░░▄▄░▐▀▀
░░░▐░░█▄░░░▄█░░▌▄▄▀▀▀▀█
░░░▌▄▄▀▀░▄░▀▀▄▄▐░░░░░░█
▄▀▀▐▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀▌▄▄▄░░░█
█░░░▀▄░█░░░█░▄▀░░░░█▀▀▀
░▀▄░░▀░░▀▀▀░░▀░░░▄█▀
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░▀▄
░░░█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█░░█░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█▄█░░▄▀