Borderlands Let's Play - What To Do?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 1:13 pm

I'm currently doing a Let's Play on the original Borderlands and I recently received the Enhanced version. I'm tempted to restart the Let's Play on the enhanced version and delete the current one. I don't know what to do.
Here are three options.

Option 1 - Keep recording the original game.
This will only make the itch to record the Enhanced version even worse. The Enhanced version has a few features present in future games plus the final boss has been improved.

Option 2 - Resume progress over on the Enhanced version.
The save data has been imported.

Option 3 - Restart the Let's Play on Enhanced as I mentioned above.
I'd have no problem with this. I can show off all the new things from the beginning and get some new achievements along the way. Also everything would fit more in line with how things look in later games.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 8:56 pm

I would say move over to the enhanced version, that is unless you are near the end, so you could have a complete original playthrough, and maybe do an enhanced with a different character, or even a new game plus.

I don't know the difference of graphics, so maybe do a test run of an episode for comparison to see if there is a large leap, where you could make it worth a restart, or that it could distract to have the sudden change.

If you like the idea of like the future games thing, I would say that should especially be a deciding factor in starting over if you plan to play the other games in leading up to Borderlands 3 coming out. Might give you something to talk about to if you have experience with the differences and later games.

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2019, 7:02 am

I certainly wouldn't be restarting the game. The changes are trivial, typical of what you'd find in these 'remasters'. You'd get more visual leap from increasing the bitrate of your video upload.

SuperEuroNEET
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Apr 2019, 7:26 pm

Have you considered playing a good ga- *immediately jumped on by 1000 masked goons*