if Orwell is InuYasha does that disqualify him?

Page 1 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

[b]if Orwell is InuYasha does that disqualify him for the post of most strident atheist?[/b]
yes 75%  75%  [ 9 ]
no 25%  25%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 12

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2011, 11:40 pm

I am just asking questions.

Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/

Last edited by JakobVirgil on 15 May 2011, 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2011, 11:43 pm

Given that Orwell has gratuitously calling posters "Commie Bastards" I think it's safe to say that Inuyasha is his sock puppet.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2011, 11:47 pm

Master_Pedant wrote:
Given that Orwell has gratuitously calling posters "Commie Bastards" I think it's safe to say that Inuyasha is his sock puppet.

And given that you were working with Inuyasha to get a Lovecraftian text, isn't it fair to say that you two have worked together, and likely even that you still are actually working together with him?

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2011, 11:50 pm

Awesomelyglorious wrote:
Master_Pedant wrote:

And given that you were working with Inuyasha to get a Lovecraftian text, isn't it fair to say that you two have worked together, and likely even that you still are actually working together with him?

No, Inuyasha is fundamentally disheartened after I crushed WP Strident Theists.

VOTE M_P FOR MOST STRIDENT ATHEIST, HIS GRIP IS FIRMLY ON THE THROAT OF RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY AND IMPERIALISM, CRUSHING IT!! !

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2011, 12:01 am

Master_Pedant wrote:
No, Inuyasha is fundamentally disheartened after I crushed WP Strident Theists.

VOTE M_P FOR MOST STRIDENT ATHEIST, HIS GRIP IS FIRMLY ON THE THROAT OF RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY AND IMPERIALISM, CRUSHING IT!! !

Except... we only hear that story from you, and, nothing about the Necronomicon should crush them. It's just a Lovecraft Bible.

Also, I still don't care to hear about your sexual fantasies. Just saying. Some people find the choking erotic, but I find it rather disturbing, and I wonder why so much of your sexuality centers around violence.

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2011, 12:04 am

Awesomelyglorious wrote:
Except... we only hear that story from you, and, nothing about the Necronomicon should crush them. It's just a Lovecraft Bible.

Also, I still don't care to hear about your sexual fantasies. Just saying. Some people find the choking erotic, but I find it rather disturbing, and I wonder why so much of your sexuality centers around violence.

I'm sorry, Awesomelyglorious, but since you are someone who joked about 9/11, you are in no place to lecture me.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2011, 12:05 am

I don't know whether to laugh at your idiocy or feel insulted, I'm opting for laughing at your idiocy.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2011, 12:08 am

Master_Pedant wrote:
I'm sorry, Awesomelyglorious, but since you are someone who joked about 9/11, you are in no place to lecture me.

I have nothing against your sexually deviant behavior. I mean, I am fine with most things so long as you don't involve animals or children. I just would rather you keep it more private.

Also, I didn't lecture you, however, is it a wise idea to vote for a person who doesn't know what a "lecture" actually is? M_P, not only can he not spell the words, he also doesn't know what they mean. Is he really the candidate we want for our Strident Atheist, or is he just an English class dropout?

BurntOutMom
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2011, 12:09 am

I'm just slightly disappointed that AG is anti-violent sex...

How boring of you.

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2011, 12:10 am

Awesomelyglorious wrote:
Master_Pedant wrote:

I have nothing against your sexually deviant behavior. I mean, I am fine with most things so long as you don't involve animals or children. I just would rather you keep it more private.

Also, I didn't lecture you, however, is it a wise idea to vote for a person who doesn't know what a "lecture" actually is? M_P, not only can he not spell the words, he also doesn't know what they mean. Is he really the candidate we want for our Strident Atheist, or is he just an English class dropout?

English was one of my best subjects in High School and Academic Writing was one of my best subjects in the first year of University. So, do we want a lie loving extremist right-libertarian crypto-theist like AG as our Most Strident Atheist, or someone of intellectual and moral virtue like M_P?

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2011, 12:12 am

BurntOutMom wrote:
I'm just slightly disappointed that AG is anti-violent sex...

How boring of you.

Hey! I never said anything about being anti-violent sex! I love violent sex! In fact, one of the authors I enjoy reading is Marquis de Sade, the guy who the term "sadism" was named after. All he talks about is violence and sex and combining them in some way that is sacrilegious, so don't say I am against violent sex. I am against the idea of M_P having sex. It horrifies me, because it says something very terrible about the currently existing male or female population, or it has acts involving children or animals. So, I think my request that M_P keep his sexual fantasies away from the forum is reasonable given this.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2011, 12:13 am

Master_Pedant wrote:
English was one of my best subjects in High School and Academic Writing was one of my best subjects in the first year of University. So, do we want a lie loving extremist right-libertarian crypto-theist like AG as our Most Strident Atheist, or someone of intellectual and moral virtue like M_P?

M_P, all you are saying is that the Canadian educational system needs reform as I have clearly not engaged in any lie at all.

BurntOutMom
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2011, 12:15 am

:lmao:

Whew! I stand corrected.

blunnet
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2011, 12:36 am

Inuyasha wrote:
I don't know whether to laugh at your idiocy or feel insulted, I'm opting for laughing at your idiocy.

well, you both left and returned at similar times...... :chin: :wink:

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

16 May 2011, 12:58 am

~munches popcorn and slurps beverage, staring unblinkingly at the spectacle~

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2011, 1:00 am

Bethie wrote:
~munches popcorn and slurps beverage, staring unblinkingly at the spectacle~

Given Orwell's vicious, vegan hating, anti-feminist attacks against you, perhaps it would be in your rational self-interest to conduct an "anyone but Orwell" campaign?