Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Roaming 150 square miles somewhere in north america

22 Aug 2014, 9:58 pm

Apparently this crystal ball is supposed to tell me something I don't already know.
I don't know? Kinda looks like an x-ray of someones skull in there or something?
I have been looking at this thing for a very long time. Looks cool, but I'm still drawing blanks. That wand is a dud too?

Any suggestions? What exactly am I looking at here, and how do I get that wand to do something without starting it on fire? I will just call the rest of that stuff paper weights for right now. One of them is actually a paper weight from space (For the effect?).

Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Bruce Lee.

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2014, 11:15 pm

*squints*

Hmm...I see an airplane engine when I look at that ball...

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2014, 9:17 am

Just slowly move your open palms over it in a circular pattern while solemnly chanting these words from ancient Sanskrit "Owa tadore khayam" over, and over again.

Should get you some visions in no time.

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2014, 12:09 pm

Sounds creepy. What does it mean? 8O

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2014, 12:26 pm

Hahaha! I googled it. It says it is a spell that turnes you into a vampire lol!! !! Sorry, but I cook the blood I eat. :P

Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Bruce Lee.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2014, 1:07 pm

yournamehere wrote:

Should I tell him, folks?

Okay:

If you follow directions and repeat it slowly you will realize that what your are chanting is:

"Oh! What a dork I am!"

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2014, 1:15 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
yournamehere wrote:

Okay:

If you follow directions and repeat it slowly you will realize that what your are chanting is:

"Oh! What a dork I am!"

:lmao:

drh1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Aug 2014, 2:03 pm

Quote:
Apparently this crystal ball is supposed to tell me something I don't already know.

You were gullibly conned out of whatever you spent on it, and have been wasting your time staring into an inert piece of glass. That's something you apparently don't already know.

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2014, 2:10 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
yournamehere wrote:

Okay:

"Oh! What a dork I am!"

That was way too funny!! !! !

Bruce Lee.

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2014, 2:23 pm

drh1138 wrote:
Quote:

You were gullibly conned out of whatever you spent on it, and have been wasting your time staring into an inert piece of glass. That's something you apparently don't already know.

It is actually real crystal. I just think it looks cool on my desk. I got it off a guy on CL. he was afraid of it. He said he got it for research. I asked him what to do with it just for fun, and he said it has to be the perfect size, and flawless (which it is ?), and he said he waves some tool over it (?), and than you can see animals coming through the ceiling and stuff? I'm going to go with the guy was a whack job, unless I can find out otherwise? He did not mention hallucinagents or anything?

It is fun to see the look on peoples faces when they see that stuff on my desk too. :D

Bruce Lee.

Thom_Fuleri
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2014, 5:30 pm

"Waves a tool over it"... I must admit that the wand was NOT the first thing that came to mind. You may want to wash that ball now.

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2014, 7:10 am

Thom_Fuleri wrote:
"Waves a tool over it"... I must admit that the wand was NOT the first thing that came to mind. You may want to wash that ball now.

It was some electronic sound wave thingamajob. I cannot remember the name of it.

Bruce Lee.