What do you think about the terrorist attacks in Paris?

Page 1 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2015, 3:14 am

What do you think about the terrorist attacks in Paris? Political correctness and so on.

Do not get me wrong, I have nothing against religious minorities, but I do not like the Islamic fanaticism.

Somehow other minorities like Buddhists do not kill innocent people.

I am a Pole, recently we Poles were subject to criticism, because I do not want to take "Refugee," now you see why!

Just our intelligence services can not verify who the real victim and is a genuine refugees and who is really "phony" refugee and it really is psycho from ISIS!

I speak as it is :-)

I think you should read this too.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/swedish- ... ts-racism/

SoMissunderstood
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Nov 2015, 4:28 am

pawelk1986 wrote:
What do you think about the terrorist attacks in Paris? Political correctness and so on.

Do not get me wrong, I have nothing against religious minorities, but I do not like the Islamic fanaticism.

Somehow other minorities like Buddhists do not kill innocent people.

I am a Pole, recently we Poles were subject to criticism, because I do not want to take "Refugee," now you see why!

Just our intelligence services can not verify who the real victim and is a genuine refugees and who is really "phony" refugee and it really is psycho from ISIS!

I speak as it is :-)

I think you should read this too.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/swedish- ... ts-racism/

I have been trying to avoid the news for the past few months because I just don't want to know anymore but when I read the title here, I went and looked online for the story and all I could do was go "SIGH! yet another one!

I'm not going to speculate on the whys and wherefores, beyond saying that France has the highest percentage of Islam immigrants/refugees than any other country in the Western world (do the math) and this is what happens when certain 'minority groups' find their power.

I have my own thoughts and feelings about these things which I'd probably be banned for expressing, so I'll just keep them to myself beyond saying 'what happened is both shameful and disgusting'.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2015, 6:25 am

I think it is sad and they learnt that kalashnikovs are more effective than bombs in terms of casualties (unless you have a massive payload). The power is terrorism is in panic though.

Paris need to do would something about it suburbs, we all need to do tackle this murderous death cult.

Personally I think it start with the victim mentally. It is in in its essence very narcissist they they of themselves as wronged but aren't able to see their victim as victims. It doesn't surprise me that one of the named suspect has a long criminal history. These people avoid taking responsibility for their actions.

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Nov 2015, 7:11 am

these terrorist attacks never seem to stop. perhaps it is a time to go back to the drawing board and come up with a new idea to stop them from happening.

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Nov 2015, 7:14 am

0_equals_true wrote:
I think it is sad and they learnt that kalashnikovs are more effective than bombs in terms of casualties (unless you have a massive payload). The power is terrorism is in panic though.

Paris need to do would something about it suburbs, we all need to do tackle this murderous death cult.

Personally I think it start with the victim mentally. It is in in its essence very narcissist they they of themselves as wronged but aren't able to see their victim as victims. It doesn't surprise me that one of the named suspect has a long criminal history. These people avoid taking responsibility for their actions.

long criminal history and psychatric problems...these are the kind of people ISIS/Alqaeda find easy to recruit.

SoMissunderstood
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Nov 2015, 7:42 am

sophisticated wrote:
these terrorist attacks never seem to stop. perhaps it is a time to go back to the drawing board and come up with a new idea to stop them from happening.
Exactly...and not to be so bloody complacent about it either!

Desperate times call for desperate measures...and all this entails.

Why a government cannot psychologically screen and verify the identity and background of all new immigrants into a country before they are granted residence is totally beyond me.

...and I'm sorry to say it, but how many more civilians must keep on dying before governments say 'no more! we look after our own, thank you' and have martial law imposed upon any who try and enter a country illegally (i.e shot on sight)?

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2015, 7:54 am

Screening refugees would not stop the homegrown variety from getting radicalised and joining fanatical groups such as Daesh/ISIS/ISIL.

neilson_wheels
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2015, 7:58 am

0_equals_true wrote:

I agree. These attacks were reasonably sophisticated and well planned. Apparently the attack at the sports stadium failed to some degree. One of the suicide bombers tried to enter the stadium with a ticket. The obvious conclusion was to detonate the bomb in the crowd and when the spectators were evacuated the others would have stuck.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2015, 8:04 am

neilson_wheels wrote:
I agree. These attacks were reasonably sophisticated and well planned. Apparently the attack at the sports stadium failed to some degree. One of the suicide bombers tried to enter the stadium with a ticket. The obvious conclusion was to detonate the bomb in the crowd and when the spectators were evacuated the others would have stuck.

The point of multiple attack is they expect some attack to fail. Also you could argue that the bombs were to cause chaos in order to do more calculated things.

In the club, they got everyone on the floor an shot them individually with single shots. They didn't spray bullet everywhere as that wouldn't have been as effective.

This was similar to some acts of genocide on shia/kurds in Iraq an Syria.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2015, 8:06 am

sophisticated wrote:
long criminal history and psychatric problems...these are the kind of people ISIS/Alqaeda find easy to recruit.

This is one profile it is not the only profile.

SoMissunderstood
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Nov 2015, 8:09 am

SilverProteus wrote:
Screening refugees would not stop the homegrown variety from getting radicalised and joining fanatical groups such as Daesh/ISIS/ISIL.
Then anybody found to be recruiting or grooming others via the internet or in other places, should also be hunted down and shot.

And you never see these 'terrorist attacks' being committed by anybody with a western-sounding name, do you?

They are either children of Islamic immigrants or immigrants themselves.

Stopping all immigration to every country is a start.

What is more 'humanitarian' here?

These groups prey on our soft-hearted humanitarian and 'human rights' weaknesses to gain their advantage...full stop!

That's what needs to be addressed imho.

....but I'll shut up now...I've said enough.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2015, 8:15 am

i do not think anything much about them.
i wonder why people keep being angry and fighting all the time, but they just do.
i do not know why the ISIS people are so angry that they want to do such harm. it does not seem to be a territorial claim, and they do not say what they want to stop them doing this.
people in the past who were terrorists usually had some grievance or demand that they wanted to be satisfied.
ISIS just seems to do it out of pure hatred.
many people who are going to commit suicide anyway (from many countries) seem to want to make their demise more noteworthy, so i guess that is how ISIS gets a lot of it's suicide bombers.
like "make your impending suicide matter!! !, join ISIS today" ....
the world is full of silly things that are destructive and inducing of sadness to people who are concerned with it.
people are always full of wrong imperatives and they are not very significant to me.
it is no more important to me than a war of opposing bacteria in a petri dish, but i must buy a new house and land even further away from sydney so i can not hear any of it.

every animal is beautiful and that includes humans, but beauty is a fragile construct when it comes to passion, and i have no passion. so beauty remain as such forever to me.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2015, 8:16 am

sophisticated wrote:

I think I little bit of putting thing into perspective is needed. Whilst people are able to get behind what they consider noble causes, they don't really have a good understanding of the world.

These terrorist attacks are bad, but also statistically they are many thing more likely to happen to you. Terrorism power is in the reaction to it.

However the situation with ISIS is worse becuase they have money and resources.

There are people too eager to help them. This come down the the same sectarian tensions that span 13 centuries.

People forget that a large amount of ISIS weapons in the beginning were abandoned (given to ISIS) by Sunni contingent in the Iraqi army. There were Sunni tribe saying "my enemies enemy is my friend". This kind of stupidity and it is is brain dead perpetuate misery. These tribal areas are in need of real secularism, not Baathism or Nasserism, but genuine secularism. Then we have the gulf states that have been funding these groups.

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Nov 2015, 8:30 am

0_equals_true wrote:
sophisticated wrote:

I think I little bit of putting thing into perspective is needed. Whilst people are able to get behind what they consider noble causes, they don't really have a good understanding of the world.

These terrorist attacks are bad, but also statistically they are many thing more likely to happen to you. Terrorism power is in the reaction to it.

However the situation with ISIS is worse becuase they have money and resources.

There are people too eager to help them. This come down the the same sectarian tensions that span 13 centuries.

People forget that a large amount of ISIS weapons in the beginning were abandoned (given to ISIS) by Sunni contingent in the Iraqi army.There were Sunni tribe saying "my enemies enemy is my friend". This kind of stupidity and it is is brain dead perpetuate misery. These tribal areas are in need of real secularism, not Baathism or Nasserism, but genuine secularism. Then we have the gulf states that have been funding these groups.

Let me get this right. We started a war on terror program 15 years ago and the terrorist get bigger and stronger and richer every time ?

Sounds our war on terror needs to come to an end.

SoMissunderstood
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Nov 2015, 8:56 am

Last thing I'll say before I leave this thread...

If something like this happened during the 30's or 40's, we'd probably just drop a big nuke on them and say 'wham bam, thank you, ma'am...game over'.

...ahhh the gold old days...

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2015, 9:47 am

neilson_wheels wrote:
0_equals_true wrote:

Not to forget that the French President was present in the stadium, could it be an attempt of assassination as well?