Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2022, 5:52 am

Russia as a nation has no place in this world!

If mods decide to lock this thread, I KNOW they're pro-russia!

beady
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2022, 5:56 am

I mean, that’s my first reaction as well, but then I think I would’ve nuked America under the orange guy as well. Nuking ruins the earth and it doesn’t deserve to be ruined.
So, what else have we got?

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2022, 6:01 am

beady wrote:
I mean, that’s my first reaction as well, but then I think I would’ve nuked America under the orange guy as well. Nuking ruins the earth and it doesn’t deserve to be ruined.

Arrests of pro-Putin russian citizens living in The West, for being traitors and conspirators.

Making it illegal to post pro-Putin posts on internet forums, and sentence anyone who do so to a lifetime of hard labor in labor camps.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

24 Feb 2022, 6:03 am

1. As a person directly affected by current events, I will not moderate this thread.
2. Nuking Russia would cause Russia nuking back, China, India and Pakistan nuking their own targets and the Earth becoming pretty a hellhole.
3. So let's not nuke Russia but after what they've done, I fully support ganging up against them, especially here is East Europe.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2022, 6:03 am

thinkinginpictures wrote:
beady wrote:

Arrests of pro-Putin russian citizens living in The West, for being traitors and conspirators.

Making it illegal to post pro-Putin posts on internet forums, and sentence anyone who do so to a lifetime of hard labor in labor camps.

What is it with you and hard labour, life sentences and killing people you don't like?

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2022, 6:05 am

Nades wrote:
beady wrote:

What is it with you and hard labour, life sentences and killing people you don't like?

Sometimes you have to take the trash and clean your living space.
- Or else it could get messy.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

24 Feb 2022, 6:06 am

Thinkinginpictures, your methods would make you not any better than the bad guys you would like to defeat.

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2022, 6:08 am

magz wrote:
Thinkinginpictures, your methods would make you not any better than the bad guys you would like to defeat.

Sorry, I'm just angry at the pro-Putin russians.
I don't like them.

When someone threatens me and my way of life, I have to defend myself.

Putinists are a threat to anyone living in The West.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

24 Feb 2022, 6:11 am

magz wrote:
I don't like them.
Neither do I, believe me. I'm somewhere further down his planned conquer list so the sooner we stop him the better.
But if we want to defend values like freedom and humanitarianism, we musn't forget them ourselves.

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2022, 6:13 am

magz wrote:
magz wrote:
I don't like them.
Neither do I, believe me.

So... what would you suggest I do?
On a personal level?

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

24 Feb 2022, 6:14 am

On a personal level? Support the ones you believe do the right things.

beady
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2022, 6:16 am

magz wrote:
1. As a person directly affected by current events, I will not moderate this thread.
2. Nuking Russia would cause Russia nuking back, China, India and Pakistan nuking their own targets and the Earth becoming pretty a hellhole.
3. So let's not nuke Russia but after what they've done, I fully support ganging up against them, especially here is East Europe.

I’m sorry / if I was closer I would be even more fearful. I would send a bubble of protection if I could. I am sad for the Ukrainian people. The world is so small and the weapons so far reaching that no one is safe.

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2022, 6:23 am

magz wrote:
But if we want to defend values like freedom and humanitarianism, we musn't forget them ourselves.

Wise words.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2022, 8:03 am

I stand with Ukraine.

Last edited by The_Walrus on 24 Feb 2022, 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.: Removed ableist slurs

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2022, 8:59 am

magz wrote:

Magz - I hope you and your family stay safe in this conflict. This is going to be a rough ride for quite sometime I fear. We are seeing a repeat of history from eighty plus years ago. Different players involved, but same overall game.

All we can do is pray (for those that are inclined to do so) and help those that we can.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2022, 9:08 am

poor Ukraine, and Poor Taiwan which is going to follow, just you wait.