Ultra-Quranic teachings of thetruthisfromgod.com

Page 5 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2023, 7:04 am

There are new articles on TheTruthIsFromGod page, such as: https://thetruthisfromgod.com/2023/09/2 ... mportante/. This article is really interesting.

Mentality has very bad opinion about Yos's version of monotheism. He preaches hard religion, now he teaches that Ramadam fasting is "as hard as in "traditional" Islam". For "mentality", Ramadan fasting is something ridiculous, evil, a form of theological "hustle culture"... "Mentality" considers fasting (especially such demanding as Islamic Ramadan fasting) as something clearly unnecessary to giving glory to The Necessary Being and to achieve holiness and perfection.

And the biggest heresy for "mentality" is, of course, non-universalism, the belief that there can be a sin which is irreversibly, infinitely unforgivable. Monotheistic non-universalisms can enrage "mentality" more than non-monotheistic non-universalisms.

"Mentality" "concludes" that Yos looks at monotheism by the lenses of QURAN alone, blatantly not by gifts of reason, intelligence, logical thinking, benevolence, mathematics. "Mentality" supposes that Quran (and Abrahamic religions in general) is the biggest falsehood and evil's guile in the history of mankind. "Mentality" feels that Quran in fact does NOT believe in Good and All-Merciful Uncnditional Being, because for "metality" eternal Hell, endless damantion without chance of reconciliation is obviously absolute opposite of Merciful and Graciousness.

"Mentality" concludes that THE QURAN and Abrahamisms repulse people from MONOTHEISM and GOODNESS and MORALITY and "absolutely negate GOODNESS and MORALITY". "Mentality" feels that Quran is rather anti-moral and immoral rather than amoral and, of course even more, moral. "Mentality" may feel that Quran says: only one deity - YES, universal Goodness - NO, NO, blatant NO!! !

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2023, 5:49 am

https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateReligion ... uelty_and/ - Hell in Quran is the peak of torture, cruelty and sadism. There cannot be more torturous thing imaginable in existence.

Quote:
There cannot be more cruel book than the Quran. Because Quran is the peak of cruelty. Hell in Quran suggests maximum intolerable pain with eternal timeline for disbelievers and believers who disobeyed Mohammad. You cannot imagine or write more torturous and cruel act than this.

Quran also starts it's first verse with: "In the Name of Allah the Most Compassionate, Most Merciful." which makes me think author is completely unaware what "compassion" or "mercy" is.

(...)

All verses about hell in Quran: https://quranverses.net/hell/

Quran suggests complete lack of empathy, compassion and mercy. Hell in Quran is a place where people are subjected to unimaginable torture forever due to a simple "disbelief" or "disobedience" situation, where no one shows the slightest mercy to anyone. I cannot comprehend how people can convince themselves that this kind of treatment is rightful and this is the religion of truth.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2023, 5:55 am

Quote:
Quran also starts it's first verse with: "In the Name of Allah the Most Compassionate, Most Merciful." which makes me think author is completely unaware what "compassion" or "mercy" is.
That was my overall impression when I read it. :lol:

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2024, 4:40 am

"Mentality" might wonder if the man who is the author of http://www.thetruthisfromgod.com site is in fact worth of greater punishment than mass criminal Vladimir Putin... Doctrines about The Deity taught by YS look for "mentality" as something absolutely wicked, cruel, mean, perverted, ruthless, loveless, hateful! For mentality YS may look like a Great Depraver who believes and preaches the utmost lies about the Maker of Pan-Creation. For "mentality", Yos may appear as psychofan of sin and, more obviously, its tragic consequences! For "mentality", Yos looks to be an EXTREME SECTARIAN.

BillyTree
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2024, 5:59 am

TwilightPrincess wrote:
klanka wrote:
]
People of other faiths experience similar “proof.” Even those who go to fortune tellers or astrologers experience that. It comes down to coincidence, the other person picking up on small details - leading them to a correct conclusion about a certain topic (I’m especially good at this), or vague statements which would often be true for people in general.

People also tend to focus on when individuals are right and ignore the times when they are wrong.

It sounds like similiar to what's refered to as "cold-reading". A technique used by police interrogators, mediums and people like fortune tellers to give the victim the illusion that they already know the information they are ask for. For a very simple example they could ask: "You weren't in London last week-end, were you?" Regardless if the answear is yes or no they can continue like it was the espected answear.