The Truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 2016 Election

Page 75 of 114 [ 1815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 114  Next

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 3:21 pm

Jacoby wrote:
I surely know more than you about these polls and politics in general

I think that is what bothers you guys so much, the fact that I'm on the money on these things and you don't like where it is going

Well too bad! Don't blame the messenger! Well maybe blame the BS media that is brainwashing you with lies, half truths, and misinformation.

Trump in Mexico! Should be a very interesting meeting! Has a rally here tonight in Phoenix, I could go but I'd have to walk and I don't feel like risking being attacked by any violent Brownshirt leftists

What is with you acting like you're smarter than everyone here? You seem to do it quite often. It's really unbecoming.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 3:27 pm

Jacoby wrote:

I think that is what bothers you guys so much, the fact that I'm on the money on these things and you don't like where it is going

Well too bad! Don't blame the messenger! Well maybe blame the BS media that is brainwashing you with lies, half truths, and misinformation.

Trump in Mexico! Should be a very interesting meeting! Has a rally here tonight in Phoenix, I could go but I'd have to walk and I don't feel like risking being attacked by any violent Brownshirt leftists

Hardly, it will be a blowout of Trump in November...

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

31 Aug 2016, 3:28 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

What is with you acting like you're smarter than everyone here? You seem to do it quite often. It's really unbecoming.

I'm responding to people saying the same thing to me, pcuser hid it in my quote. I'm not the one that comes in here attacking people, I post something about the campaign and then someone doesn't like the information so they attack me so if the mods allow it then I respond in kind.

Trump and Pena Nieto's press conference going on now

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 3:39 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

I'm responding to people saying the same thing to me, pcuser hid it in my quote. I'm not the one that comes in here attacking people, I post something about the campaign and then someone doesn't like the information so they attack me so if the mods allow it then I respond in kind.

Trump and Pena Nieto's press conference going on now

No you're not. You just post factually incorrect information then others correct you and you don't seem to take that very well. You also are one of the only people who have tried to assert that you're smarter than everyone else here. And actually you've attacked me on a few occasions so don't act so innocent.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 3:56 pm

Trump looked very presidential in his press conference with the Mexican president, very respectful and it seemed like a very fruitful meeting. Mexico wants the wall, is concerned about their their own southern border and illegal immigration coming into their country from Central and South America Talked Hillary Clinton was invited by Pena Nieto as well, she has not yet accepted. They didn't talk about who is going to pay for the wall, leaving that too a later time. We have areas we can work together when it comes to joint security especially when it comes to these criminal cartels and the guns that come over our border(not that significant but a wall ends that discussion) Mexico's cooperation is necessary for Trump's proposals and they seem willing to work with Trump. Mexican leaders are very smart, they know if they scratch our back then we'll scratch theirs. Trump actually spoke about keeping manufacturing in this hemisphere not just in the US, Pena Nieto was advocating his country and people while Trump did the same for his so you can find a mutual respect there and that's how diplomacy works.

I very much look forward to Trump meeting with other foreign leaders like Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping.

Also in Hillary email news, she apparently sent classified emails AFTER leaving the state department. Also the 30 new Benghazi emails!

I would say the same to you Luke, I do not attack anyone but have been attacked personally by multiple posters here who are foaming at the mouth with rage. I really don't know why they do this to themselves if they're so emotionally fraught they cannot have normal discourse with someone with an opposing viewpoint. I talk to people fine if they respect me the same as I do them, it's not me with the issue.

Also last Hillary press conference December 2015, meanwhile Trump is having press conferences daily and with foreign leaders. Hillary is hiding away trying to run out the clock, terrified that her mask will slip and the people will know the truth about her and her husband.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 4:03 pm

Jacoby wrote:
I would say the same to you Luke, I do not attack anyone but have been attacked personally by multiple posters here who are foaming at the mouth with rage. I really don't know why they do this to themselves if they're so emotionally fraught they cannot have normal discourse with someone with an opposing viewpoint. I talk to people fine if they respect me the same as I do them, it's not me with the issue.

Well you would be wrong, but that's nothing new.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 4:30 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Well you would be wrong, but that's nothing new.

I stay on topic whereas the topic is me to you guys

Trump aiding and bringing attention to the floods in Louisiana, Hillary and Obama leading from behind once again! Trump the statesman, Hillary didn't even dignify President Pena Nieto with a response to his invitation to visit Mexico. Now Trump will give a big speech on immigration tonight. Trump's campaign has been doing very well since the leadership change with Manafort gone, Trump is actively trying to attract a bigger tent and has been doing very well lately I think.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 4:34 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Trump looked very presidential in his press conference with the Mexican president, very respectful and it seemed like a very fruitful meeting. Mexico wants the wall, is concerned about their their own southern border and illegal immigration coming into their country from Central and South America Talked Hillary Clinton was invited by Pena Nieto as well, she has not yet accepted. They didn't talk about who is going to pay for the wall, leaving that too a later time. We have areas we can work together when it comes to joint security especially when it comes to these criminal cartels and the guns that come over our border(not that significant but a wall ends that discussion) Mexico's cooperation is necessary for Trump's proposals and they seem willing to work with Trump. Mexican leaders are very smart, they know if they scratch our back then we'll scratch theirs. Trump actually spoke about keeping manufacturing in this hemisphere not just in the US, Pena Nieto was advocating his country and people while Trump did the same for his so you can find a mutual respect there and that's how diplomacy works.

I very much look forward to Trump meeting with other foreign leaders like Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping.

Also in Hillary email news, she apparently sent classified emails AFTER leaving the state department. Also the 30 new Benghazi emails!

Also last Hillary press conference December 2015, meanwhile Trump is having press conferences daily and with foreign leaders. Hillary is hiding away trying to run out the clock, terrified that her mask will slip and the people will know the truth about her and her husband.

I hate to burst your bubble, but I'm not foaming at the mouth with rage as seem to believe. I never think of you except when I see your posts...

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 4:44 pm

Everyone, back to your corners for a breather.

Now back to my studying, but before I go.........

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! GO BIG T (x3)!

:mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 4:55 pm

Exactly what a person whose jimmies have been thoroughly rustled would say, chill out dude and stop making me the topic of discussion. All I have to say is that Trump is going to make a great president and you will love him too! :) :P 8)

Interesting to see Trump closing the distance in the Marquette poll which has not been kind to him, Hillary is having disastrous last couple weeks. Pence and Walker greasing the wheels probably helps with some of these midwest conservatives.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 6:32 pm

So Trump will be within a 45 minute drive from me on September 12th. I'm wondering if I should go see the protests. I know most of the democratic party members in that area.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 6:41 pm

You mean go do what the rest of the Democratic party does at Trump rallies? Create a bunch of riots and chaos then blame Trump for not being able to control the masses of crazies? Go do Soros' bidding - he may even pay you for it.

Back to my homework again.....I need to stop looking at my emails. But, before I go.......

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 7:10 pm

nurseangela wrote:
You mean go do what the rest of the Democratic party does at Trump rallies? Create a bunch of riots and chaos then blame Trump for not being able to control the masses of crazies? Go do Soros' bidding - he may even pay you for it.

Back to my homework again.....I need to stop looking at my emails. But, before I go.......

Wow, that is just ridiculous. :?

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 7:32 pm

the mexican president says trump lied about not talking about the wall. nieto says he told trump mexico would not pay. not a surprise. when trump gets fact-checked, about 8% of his statements turn out to be true or mostly true.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 7:52 pm

cathylynn wrote:
the mexican president says trump lied about not talking about the wall. nieto says he told trump mexico would not pay. not a surprise. when trump gets fact-checked, about 8% of his statements turn out to be true or mostly true.

He didn't say anything in his press conference about it even tho Trump did and they were standing like 5 feet apart, seems like Nieto(who is very unpopular in Mexico) is saving face now that he's getting flack from Mexican and American journalists. Mexico can pay in a number of ways, that's the easy part, their cooperation is what is is needed and Nieto seemed very reasonable.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 8:20 pm

Jacoby wrote:

He didn't say anything in his press conference about it even tho Trump did and they were standing like 5 feet apart, seems like Nieto(who is very unpopular in Mexico) is saving face now that he's getting flack from Mexican and American journalists. Mexico can pay in a number of ways, that's the easy part, their cooperation is what is is needed and Nieto seemed very reasonable.

They aren't going to pay for a ridiculous wall that will never be built.