The Truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 2016 Election

Page 77 of 114 [ 1815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 114  Next

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2016, 9:01 am

Oh brother. I say kick them both to the curb. Or better yet - OVER THE WALL WITH YOU!

Obama defends Kaepernick’s national anthem protest. http://tiny.iavian.net/c59u

Let's see, racial injustice, huh? And yet here these two are - a big popular football player making millions and the first half black US president. Boy, they sure have it rough. Spare me.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2016, 9:06 am

So this is how CNN runs - like the mafia.

Dr. Drew loses show after discussing Hillary’s health. http://tiny.iavian.net/c4tp

Don't worry, I still believe you, Dr. Drew! :mrgreen:

Instead of Hail Hitler, it's Hail Hillary!

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2016, 9:12 am

And this: more negative news on how anything positive said about Trump gets shut down.

REUTERS-

“Shut it Down!”: Reuters Orders Cameraman to Kill Positive Trump Footage. http://tiny.iavian.net/c56z

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! GO BIG T (x3)! :mrgreen:

Darn, I flunked.

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2016, 9:53 am

So, you're using this thread as your personal blog.

drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2016, 12:31 pm

I don't know about R. N. A but all mg post are mini thought blogs.

I also use other boards to record routines.
Easier this way to find them.

Me Still too old to know it all

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2016, 3:50 pm

climate change effects are happening sooner and more devastatingly than scientists thought they would. trump is a climate denier. to vote for him may be to condemn civilization.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2016, 10:53 pm

Wth. More coughing fits. What the hell does she have? TB?! Don't let her infect Trump!!

Hillary Clinton Fights Back Coughing Attack. http://tiny.iavian.net/c5lb

Darn, I flunked.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

06 Sep 2016, 9:05 am

Trump leading latest CNN/ORC poll 45-43%, 10-point turn around in the last month. Under budget and ahead of schedule! :)

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2016, 9:26 am

Aren't you convenient with statistics, only one out of three polls indicate that: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls

Last edited by The_Walrus on 07 Sep 2016, 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.: Removed personal attacks

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2016, 9:39 am

Mootoo wrote:
Aren't you convenient with statistics, only one out of three polls indicate that: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls

There have been a number of polls and its part of the trend I've been talking about.

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2016, 9:43 am

I still don't see a trend on that page, just the odd result where he happens to be a few points ahead, and then usually reversing again... up and down is the only trend apparent.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2016, 9:54 am

Mootoo wrote:
Pompoms is an insult? Granted, I don't think of you first when writing that, but I still don't see a trend on that page, just the odd result where he happens to be a few points ahead, and then usually reversing again... up and down is the only trend apparent.

Yes, I think of at least two...

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2016, 10:07 am

Mootoo wrote:
I still don't see a trend on that page, just the odd result where he happens to be a few points ahead, and then usually reversing again... up and down is the only trend apparent.

See this is the problem being an outside observer, I don't know how much American media you consume but the our corporate fascist media which is universally behind Hillary and in the last month or so have been waging all out war against Trump throwing out any vestiges of journalistic integrity. The information you get simply is not credible. They've tried to declare Trump's candidacy dead, that Hillary would win in a landslide, that her temporary convention bump would be anything else, they basically report any and everything about Trump with a negative slant no matter how positive the story.

I predicted the race would narrow again after the convention, things would even out after a month or so(as I predicted), more revelations about Hillary will come fourth, and she'll get bulldozed in the debates. I think polls are understating Trump's support both thru blatant partisan manipulation but also thru desirability bias, the historic trends are still the same, very confident for November. They try to talk about how bad Trump is with minorities but it really isn't based in fact, does anybody really believe that Hillary is going to get more of the black vote than Barack Obama? Hispanics support Trump in greater numbers than they did John McCain and Mitt Romney, the GOP already pretty much bottomed out on their support so if anything Trump is attracting people to the party. I think him focusing his campaign on reaching out to these communities has been a welcomed change, everything has been so much better with Manafort gone and the new leadership brought in. Trump has a wide lead with independents, Hillary cannot win if she loses independents by 20%. You look at what the same poll says previously as they usually keep the same methodology throughout the election altho pollers this year seem to want to play around with it for whatever reasons. Read the tabs, polls are pretty much worthless if you don't understand them.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2016, 1:18 pm

Why you should panic/rejoice over that new poll from CNN, whomever you support

This is not surprising in that in the last two weeks Trump has run a much more "professional" campaign while for Hillary it has been a continuous drip drip drip of scandal and health rumors. Hillary had the edge with the who would you trust with the nuclear button question. I do not think this as clear cut now especially because of the health rumors.

What I do is take whatever poll is out there and add 5 to 10 points for Trump. I do think there are a group of respondents who do not believe the polls are really anonymous. They would I think be those who believe there is an invasive New World Order or some other invasive conspiracy which is part of Trumps base. So I do think Trump has a decent lead at this point. The good news for never Trump people is that if these people become so convinced the election is rigged and that the NWO can get to them they stay home or vote for Hillary.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2016, 1:57 pm

There are also people who believe that Trump is just a pawn in the game of the "New World Order."

That somebody will come out of the woodwork and replace Trump, once he makes one too many mistakes.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2016, 2:19 pm

Hillary coughs and now there are questions about her health (How this is seen as anything more than a baseless attack from her opponents is beyond me). She is cleared by the FBI and it's still somehow a scandal. Meanwhile Trump refuses to release his taxes, he released a fake medical letter. He has been sued for everything from fraud to racial discrimination. He goes to Mexico and folds in front of the Mexican president on his border wall. He then gives a speech that causes half of his Hispanic surrogates to quit. But that doesn't matter, they're both the same right? :?

Hillary has been very open about these emails and Benghazi. Over 11 hours testifying in front of congress, a congressional investigation that lasted longer than the one for 9/11 and the F.B.I investigation found NOTHING, but she is seen as "untrustworthy." Trump on the other hand reads a speech without going off script or offending a minority group and he's labeled "Presidential."

Yeah the media is clearly in the bag for Hillary. :roll:

This is seriously insane. They're is no reasonable way anyone can say that these candidates are equally qualified. All the major complaints about Hillary are pure speculation. People believe she did something wrong with Benghazi, it doesn't matter that the facts don't bear this out, people just believe it. She is in poor health not because there is evidence to support it but rather because someone suggested it and some people really want it to be true. The Clinton Foundation is one of the best rated charities above even the Red Cross and yet some people want her to shut it down because of this vague belief that if the Clintons are in anyway involved than it must be deviant in some way. In this election the facts seem to be meaningless.