The Truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 2016 Election

Page 86 of 114 [ 1815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 114  Next

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2016, 9:11 am

nurseangela wrote:
WTH!?! 8O COLIN POWELLSAID WHAT??????

Colin Powell: Bill Clinton ‘still d—ing bimbos (according to the NYP)’. http://tiny.iavian.net/cbs9

From the article:

“A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational, with a husband still d–kng bimbos at home (according to the NYP),” reads the explosive e-mail obtained by the Web site DCLeaks. Hillary is actually 68.

Holy Moses! You can't write this stuff! :mrgreen:

I would rather not have to vote for her too! Unfortunately, there is no choice, Trump is a monster. Let Bill do all the bimbos he wants, doesn't bother me.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2016, 9:13 am

As long as the "bimboes" aren't forced into it.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2016, 2:48 pm

the pneumonia vaccine is only good for severals strains of pneumococcus. there are lots of other germs that cause pneumonia such as mycoplasma (most common cause of walking pneumonia), hemophilus, non-covered pneumococcus strains, and viruses.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2016, 9:14 pm

nurseangela wrote:
WTH!?! 8O COLIN POWELLSAID WHAT??????

Colin Powell: Bill Clinton ‘still d—ing bimbos (according to the NYP)’. http://tiny.iavian.net/cbs9

From the article:

“A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational, with a husband still d–kng bimbos at home (according to the NYP),” reads the explosive e-mail obtained by the Web site DCLeaks. Hillary is actually 68.

Holy Moses! You can't write this stuff! :mrgreen:

He also called her a friend he respects. On Trump:

Powell doesn’t spare Donald Trump either, calling him “a national disgrace” and an “international pariah.”

He also wrote that the “birther movement was racist,” -- referring to Trump questioning if President Obama was born in the U.S. And when sent a transcript of one of Trump’s pitches to African American voters, Powell wrote:

“There is nothing he can say that will sway black voters...He takes us for idiots. He can never overcome what he tried to do to Obama with his search for the birth certificate...the whole birther movement was racist...And for him to say yesterday that within four years he would have 95% of blacks voting for him is schizo fantasy.”

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

15 Sep 2016, 9:27 pm

Why should I care what some disgraced General who lied us into Iraq and has voted for Obama twice says about anything?

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2016, 9:53 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Why should I care what some disgraced General who lied us into Iraq and has voted for Obama twice says about anything?

Because Powell himself was lied to by the Bush administration. Powell was Literally thrown under the bus by Bush and Cheney.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2016, 10:56 pm

Because it's the Truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, and I'm all about getting down to the real knitty gritty! :mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2016, 11:06 pm

Let's break this down a bit - one word that Colin Powell used for "The Hill" is GREEDY. No explanation needed there.

Another word Colin Powell used was NON-TRANSFORMATIONAL. This is what I found from a journal article explaining the definition of this word:

Regarding non-transformational leadership, five categories emerged: destructive, closed, passive/ineffective, active-failed, and a miscellaneous category. Among these, destructive leadership that includes authoritarian elements was identified as the most frequently mentioned form of non-transformational leadership. These findings imply that non-transformational leadership comes in many forms, supporting the numerous constructs on the destructive/unethical - ineffective/incompetent continuum found in the negative leadership literature.

Well, that explains "The Hill" to a T! :mrgreen:

And let's not forget the added farce of "The Hill's" Hunny and the Bimbos. The story writes itself!

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Last edited by nurseangela on 15 Sep 2016, 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2016, 11:12 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Because it's the Truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, and I'm all about getting down to the real knitty gritty! :mrgreen:

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you or your cat in the rear (and to be fair, neither would I.)

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2016, 9:01 am

nurseangela wrote:
Let's break this down a bit - one word that Colin Powell used for "The Hill" is GREEDY. No explanation needed there.

Another word Colin Powell used was NON-TRANSFORMATIONAL. This is what I found from a journal article explaining the definition of this word:

Regarding non-transformational leadership, five categories emerged: destructive, closed, passive/ineffective, active-failed, and a miscellaneous category. Among these, destructive leadership that includes authoritarian elements was identified as the most frequently mentioned form of non-transformational leadership. These findings imply that non-transformational leadership comes in many forms, supporting the numerous constructs on the destructive/unethical - ineffective/incompetent continuum found in the negative leadership literature.

Well, that explains "The Hill" to a T! :mrgreen:

And let's not forget the added farce of "The Hill's" Hunny and the Bimbos. The story writes itself!

I'll take status quo over a backslide into fascism any day!

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

16 Sep 2016, 12:40 pm

Yeah the title of this thread is the first of many lies it contains. In a way, I guess that's fitting.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2016, 7:02 pm

former president of the Haitian senate exposing corruption with the Clinton Foundation.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2016, 8:03 pm

Corruption must involve a personal benefit of some sort. Since Clinton didn't get paid by the Foundation, how can there be corruption?

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2016, 1:55 am

"WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Americans' trust and confidence in the mass media 'to report the news fully, accurately and fairly' has dropped to its lowest level in Gallup polling history, with 32% saying they have a great deal or fair amount of trust in the media. This is down eight percentage points from last year."

http://www.gallup.com/poll/195542/ameri ... w-low.aspx

There Are Four Lights!

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2016, 10:36 am

Quote:
@realDonaldTrump
.@CNN just doesn't get it, and that's why their ratings are so low - and getting worse. Boring anti-Trump panelists, mostly losers in life! Sep 17, 2016, 6:13 AM

straight from the horse's mouth :lol:

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2016, 12:09 pm

maybe CNN is anti-trump. perhaps that's because reality is anti-trump.