Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2014, 12:53 pm

^^

Good stuff but they misspelled too as to.

IN the part about perfection.

But learning to accept imperfection as is is the most important Law to get to FEARLESS.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2014, 1:28 pm

THE COMFORT provided by the byproducts of culture is an illusion of power as the truth is it functionally disables human being per the most important types of intelligence per survival for close to the last million years of human being per physical and emotional intelligence NECESSARY FOR SUCCESSFUL SOCIAL COOPERATION.

AND YES, most definitely EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL INTELLIGENCE IS NECESSARY FOR survival when cultural byproducts of technology DO NOT enable one otherwise.

Additionally, it enables human being per the VIRUS OF CULTURAL BYPRODUCTS TO imbalance the nature of what WE MUST DEPEND ON TO LIVE PER THE EARTH ITSELF, like a flea that sucks the blood of a dog.

Poison the dog of earth and the flea of human IS POISONED AS WELL.

Human being these days, OVERALL, is not NEARLY WHAT IT CAN BE PER the incredible potential inherent to emotional and physical intelligence our ancestors did PRACTICE AS A WAY of life, yes, in instinct, intuition and FEELING LIFE.

I WOULD RATHER LIVE WITHOUT ELECTRICITY than live a life of no 'soul' WITH it.

BUT I PERSONALLY have found a way to balance the BEST PARTS OF BOTH WORLDS.

And to be clear no soul means in this context a human with dead ways of moving and feeling.

Also known as robots, zombies, yes, the metaphors for dead human being alive does go on, for now at least.

Our ancestors are still smiling and LAUGHING AT US, per metaphor only, of course. ;)

I prefer to dance the dance of life, while I watch other cogs in a machine, accepting their REALITY, as is LIKE LEMMINGS STUFFED IN A METAL CAN OF DEATH IN LIFE.

People are resistant to change, and people who are resistant to change CAN BE easily controlled and subjugated by the will of others who ARE IN CONTROL WHO UNDERSTAND HOW human nature works for their ADVANTAGE.

That's why the sheep of life are SO DAM PREDICTABLE AS THEY THINK THEY ARE IN CONTROL.

KNOWING ONE IS NOT is the first step to true HUMAN BEING FREEDOM AND TRUE HUMAN POWER.

FALSE HUMAN POWER IS THE ILLUSION of cultural byproducts as a HUMAN LIFE saver when in true AFFECT AND EFFECT, OVERALL, THEY KILL THE HUMAN HEART/SOUL.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2014, 3:41 pm

yournamehere wrote:
It's preditorial

Humans are very successful predators. We probably hold the world's record for rendering other species extinct.

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Roaming 150 square miles somewhere in north america

02 Dec 2014, 11:50 pm

ruveyn wrote:
yournamehere wrote:
It's preditorial

Humans are very successful predators. We probably hold the world's record for rendering other species extinct.

I think of it as life feeding on life. Hunter, and prey.
The whirlwind, and the victim.
Power is not free. It comes from, and goes to.

The O.P. may be talking about harnessing its potential.

As far as rendering other species extinct, I would say the earth has us beat, and it will beat us all. we are nothing in comparison.

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 10:33 pm

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 8:23 am

^^^ that was a really bad.... whatever it was? I'm sorry, but I couldn't finish watching it. Go drink your water, and minerals. Feed off of dirt. see where it gets you.

Go believe that the earth is not alive, and that life does not keep you alive.

Go believe the sun is dead.

Go believe the moon is dead, and gets nothing from the sun, because it shines on it.

Go believe you get nothing from them.

Go believe science has all the answers, and I'm wrong. I don't care.

And yes, Tool is cool. Not only that, but they understand what I'm talking about.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 11:00 am

yournamehere wrote:
^^^ that was a really bad.... whatever it was? I'm sorry, but I couldn't finish watching it. Go drink your water, and minerals. Feed off of dirt. see where it gets you.

Go believe that the earth is not alive, and that life does not keep you alive.

Go believe the sun is dead.

Go believe the moon is dead, and gets nothing from the sun, because it shines on it.

Go believe you get nothing from them.

Go believe science has all the answers, and I'm wrong. I don't care.

And yes, Tool is cool. Not only that, but they understand what I'm talking about.

^^^

FACEBOOK LIKE AND SMILE. :)

adetheproducer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Dec 2014, 11:40 am

Power should not be given to those who wish to obtain it and should be bestowed on those to seek to avoid it.

How can you trust anyone seeking power over anything, power is another word for control, it will be corrupted by man to manipulate reality to their personal ends.

It is an assumed possession of those who consider themselves to be in authority even though they lack the knowledge to use it wisely and the love to give it away freely.

Distrust those who lay claim to power or they will have power over you.

written by me today

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 11:22 pm

adetheproducer wrote:
Power should not be given to those who wish to obtain it and should be bestowed on those to seek to avoid it.

How can you trust anyone seeking power over anything, power is another word for control, it will be corrupted by man to manipulate reality to their personal ends.

It is an assumed possession of those who consider themselves to be in authority even though they lack the knowledge to use it wisely and the love to give it away freely.

Distrust those who lay claim to power or they will have power over you.

written by me today

You are referring to a petty tyrant. That is not power. It is a petty tyrant.

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 11:37 pm

Interesting comments so far, but what about soft power? Surely that isn't so bad, is it?

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 11:53 pm

Is winning a big election like the presidency really like winning the lottery? Is it just luck or is the power of the person running...or is it only power up to a point then there has to be some luck thrown in?

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 12:30 am

SilverProteus wrote:
Interesting comments so far, but what about soft power? Surely that isn't so bad, is it?

Of course not.

Just the power of self-confidence can be a life changer in itself.

I'm considered a Unique and proficient martial artist in real life, by others who are professional teaching martial artists but I spar with metal and never flesh nor do I need lessons as I use innate human instinct instead of structured guidelines.

I rarely touch the metal either, as it is all for the confidence of just being strong and comfortable in my skin in relating to others on a day to day basis.

ON TOP OF THAT the proficiency of getting hair line close without striking metal, is a sufficient penalty to successfully avoid in potentially breaking one's foot, to get really good at it. :)

I carry myself now, in a way, where rarely does anyone give me problems in real life.

It also helps that I have moved up to 226 LBS and can lift 810 LBS with my legs in parallel Nautilus Leg Press Free Weight machine for 12 reps.

It helps me move comfortably and EXTREMELY CONFIDENTLY always per distance and space.

I AM WELL ROOTED TO THE EARTH AND that shows in a fearless way to others wherever I go, all natural in potential of human being REAL POWER OF FLESH AND BLOOD NON-VERBAL SOCIAL COMMUNICATION.

Before I practiced martial arts, and the art of physical intelligence like this, I was at times ridiculed for my obvious 'retardation' in physical and emotional intelligence.

I did not see that then, but I see it clearly now in real life POSITIVE results.

BUT AGAIN, IT STILL IS SOFT POWER, AS I NEVER USE IT FOR physical OFFENSE.

IT IS ONLY AN EFFECTIVE DEFENSE AS PREVENTIVE MEASURE for potential physical and even mental domination by others AND IT WORKS GREAT.

MY reciprocal social communication skills in overall non-verbal communication have also increased to the point where I am no longer functionally disabled by autism per reciprocal social communication deficits in real life scenarios of social communication.

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 9:18 am

SilverProteus wrote:

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I'm pritty sure soft power is still an act of manipulation, and coercion.

That is not power. That is politics. It is another petty act of a petty tyrant.

It is what salesmen do to get a sale, and make money.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 10:45 am

yournamehere wrote:
SilverProteus wrote:

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I'm pritty sure soft power is still an act of manipulation, and coercion.

Hi younamehere, this is the definition of Soft Power:

Quote:
Soft power is a concept developed by Joseph Nye of Harvard University to describe the ability to attract and co-opt rather than coerce, use force or give money as a means of persuasion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft_power

It is a way of Kung FU as well per positive human peaceful cooperation.

Silent strength is an attractive feature in REAL LIFE PER STRENGTH OF FEARLESSNESS with no domination of others.

When PEOPLE ARE AFRAID they might be bullied by a physically strong specimen of a human being and they FIND THEY ARE peaceful and loving it makes a positive statement about what innate humanity can be, even at powerful levels of fearless AND LOVE. :)

BUT seriously though, in my experience it is most often the weaker folks in physical constitution that use manipulation and coercion as A tool to ATTEMPT TO control others.

A person strong in their physical constitution in a natural way and not all JACKED UP WITH STEROIDS AND OTHER SUBSTANCE ADDITIVES THAT can change personality as more abrasive towards others, is most often a person who is secure enough in HIS OR HER SELF to HAVE NO NEED TO CONTROL OTHERS TO FEED AN EGO THAT IS TRULY TIMID IN REALITY PER THE FOLKS WHO DO MANIPULATE AND COERCE OTHERS to feed A TRULY weak ego.

And PHYSICAL/EMOTIONAL CONSTITUTION AS BALANCED PHYSICAL INTELLIGENCE AS science now shows does balance both emotional regulation and sensory integration to truly be comfortable in one's own skin, and to truly be attractive to others as confidence is contagious; particularly when it is earned IN PRACTICE and genuine AND NOT JUST AN ACT OF A TRULY TIMID EGO.

One often sees this online with people who respond to challenges of their OPINIONS with PERSONAL ATTACKS rather than civil discourse.

There is most often a person of weak physical, emotional, and sensory integration intelligence sitting on the other side of online.

A person who is STRONG AND SECURE IN THEIR OWN EGO PER PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL, AND SENSORY INTEGRATION CONSTITUTION, rarely does this as IT SERVES NO PRACTICAL PURPOSE WHAT SO EVER OTHER THAN TO BUILD UP WHAT IS NOT THERE AND IT NEVER WORKS SO PEOPLE TEND TO KEEP DOING IT OVER AND OVER (per Einsteins's definition of Insanity) WITH NEVER A POSITIVE RESULT FOR WHAT THEY REALLY NEED IN LIFE, as simple mastery over their mind and body FOR BALANCE (including physical, emotional, and sensory integration intelligence) with THE PRACTICED POWER OF relative free will THAT CAN MAKE SOFT POWER A REALITY TO MAKE LIFE BETTER BOTH AT THE MICRO INDIVIDUAL LEVEL OF SOCIETY AND MACRO PER WHOLE SOCIETY AS WELL. :)

Folks in some Asian countries do this in the corporate world each morning together as they practice TAI CHI together in a peaceful way as CORPORATE DIRECTIVE.

THAT'S WHY THEY MAY ONE DAY BE THE LEADERS IN THE WORLD ECONOMY OVER THE U.S. SIMPLY AS THEY HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IT TAKES TO BE BALANCED HUMAN BEING and society. :)

BALANCED HUMAN BEINGS WORKING TOGETHER make amazing creative, productive things happen! :)

It's one of the reasons there are over 7 billion of 'us' now. :)

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 11:26 am

yournamehere wrote:
SilverProteus wrote:

The way I see it, soft power is more like the force of one's personality rather than outward manipulation or coercion.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 12:04 pm

SilverProteus wrote:
yournamehere wrote:
SilverProteus wrote:

The way I see it, soft power is more like the force of one's personality rather than outward manipulation or coercion.

Yes.. and personality can definitely be an ART FOR COOPERATION.

I LIKE TO THINK OF IT AS THE ZEN ART OF PERSONALITY.

YES, this is AN ANTI-THETICAL 'THOUGHT' TO SOME 'FUNDIE' 'ZEN' FOLKS.
BUT I AIN'T NO FUNDIE ANYTHING AS I LIVE BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE ALL 'BOXES' i am aware of now per ALL THAT IS. :)