Cruifixion should be a form of excution in america

Page 2 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 10:52 pm

abacacus wrote:
Bullets are a lot cheaper, kinder, and can make a very effective deterrent.

Put up on the stand, one in the back of the head, send the family the bill ala China.

True but don't you wana make them hurt the way their victims did why not make them hurt really bad :lol:

06 Apr 2012, 10:57 pm

Joker wrote:
abacacus wrote:

Put up on the stand, one in the back of the head, send the family the bill ala China.

True but don't you wana make them hurt the way their victims did why not make them hurt really bad :lol:

That's what prison rape is for.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 11:00 pm

AspieRogue wrote:
Joker wrote:
abacacus wrote:

Prison rape is some times consensual and not rape at all because instead of putting up a fight against being rape a prsioner will just let it happen and that isn't rape :wink:

06 Apr 2012, 11:05 pm

Joker wrote:
AspieRogue wrote:
Joker wrote:
abacacus wrote:

Prison rape is some times consensual and not rape at all because instead of putting up a fight against being rape a prsioner will just let it happen and that isn't rape :wink:

I guess you don't understand the definition of rape. Rape is sex without consent. If someone, even a prisoner, does not give their permission to be penetrated but doesn't resist than from a legal standpoint that is STILL classified as rape.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 11:07 pm

AspieRogue wrote:
Joker wrote:
AspieRogue wrote:
Joker wrote:
abacacus wrote:

I guess you don't understand the definition of rape. Rape is sex without consent. If someone, even a prisoner, does not give their permission to be penetrated but doesn't resist than from a legal standpoint that is STILL classified as rape.

That is how thing's work outside of prison but not in prison their is a whole diffrent world inside prison.

PS I do know what rape is but if a prisoner willingly consends it is not rape rape is sex by force duh :wink:

06 Apr 2012, 11:09 pm

Joker wrote:

They said the same thing about the electric chair being used america is to soft it is sad very sad.

1. No, they never said such a thing about the electric chair(as in "it's not gonna happen")

2. Grow up. Threads like these don't make you seem tough, they just make you look like a petulant child indulging revenge fantasies.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 11:14 pm

AspieRogue wrote:
Joker wrote:

They said the same thing about the electric chair being used america is to soft it is sad very sad.

1. No, they never said such a thing about the electric chair(as in "it's not gonna happen")

2. Grow up. Threads like these don't make you seem tough, they just make you look like a petulant child indulging revenge fantasies.

The one insulted me tells me to grow up :lol:

And yes a lot of people where against the elctric chair but they still used it any way :lol:

I don't have to show how tough I am if I did I wasn't tough at all if you disagree with the thread don't post in it.

Cheri :wink:

blunnet
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 11:51 pm

Joker wrote:
I havent given him a name yet would you care to help me think of one?

Joker wouldn't sound bad, and he would look like your avatar does.

google cruxwinds

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 11:56 pm

blunnet wrote:
Joker wrote:
I havent given him a name yet would you care to help me think of one?

Joker wouldn't sound bad, and he would look like your avatar does.

google cruxwinds

Hmm just joker huh interesting idea.

The fact that ApsieRouge and Shrox take Joker seriously is so amusing to me ah madness always a friend of mine.

I love to play mind games muh ahahahahahah :lol:

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 1:11 am

Joker wrote:
Crucifixion should be brought back as a form of excution in America if we started to crucifie people I am sure more americans would not be in prison if it was brought back as a form of excution.

Problems:

Illegality and immorality are not the same thing. Also, with any punishment you need to consider how many innocent people you are willing to crucify, since human nature powerfully pushes people to try to short-circuit a proper assessment of someone's guilt (people typically decide that someone is guilty first and proceed from there -- which is also what you've done, in assuming that you know the prisoners' guilt with 100% accuracy (or you consider that crucifying innocent people is not an important consideration)).

Also, illegality depends on the legislative system which can be corrupted in a number of ways. I.e. that judge that recently was convicted of convicting and sentencing kids to a private prison because that prison was paying him money to do so. Another problem is that the prison industry in the USA lobbies legislators for more expansive laws in order to make more profit for themselves.

Also, politicians and others in the legal system (governors and prosecutors) don't like their past 'wins' being reversed (you can see the problems with that mindset in the 'justice' system), even if evidence clearly shows that an innocent person was convicted.

Also, people with money and corporations get their crimes made legal, and in various ways have an 'alternative' justice system which treats them more favorably. So, you'd never see a CEO crucified no matter what he'd done -- only poor people would find themselves experiencing that.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 1:22 am

To thank people take Joker serious :lol: Note this thread came about as my idea for a story that I am writing.

CrazyCatLord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 2:03 am

That's disturbing. Capital punishment is bad enough already and very hard to justify, but torture is completely indefensible.

You also have to consider that no judicial system is infallible. Many alleged criminals, including supposed murderers and child abusers, have turned out to be innocent. Sometimes years after their conviction. Innocently imprisoned people can be released and apologized to, but you can't bring back someone who was innocently executed (as some alleged murderers in the USA probably were).

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 2:07 am

I hate to say it but the innocent die just as much as the guilty do either way their have been innocent men and women burned alive "cough" ,the salem witch trials.

CrazyCatLord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 2:11 am

Btw, the Ancient Romans also practiced slavery. Not all people who were crucified were criminals; some were slaves who had run away. Other runaway slaves were killed by gladiators, maimed by lions, or crushed by elephants in the circus arenas of Rome. Do you want to bring back slavery, gladiator fights, and execution by wild animals too?

CrazyCatLord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 2:14 am

Joker wrote:
I hate to say it but the innocent die just as much as the guilty do either way their have been innocent men and women burned alive "cough" ,the salem witch trials.

The sad fact that these horrors happened in the past does in no way justify the torturing and killing of people in this day and age. Especially not potentially innocent people.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 2:15 am

CrazyCatLord wrote:
Btw, the Ancient Romans also practiced slavery. Not all people who were crucified were criminals; some were slaves who had run away. Other runaway slaves were killed by gladiators, maimed by lions, or crushed by elephants in the circus arenas of Rome. Do you want to bring back slavery, gladiator fights, and execution by wild animals too?

Nein the whole thread is a hypothetical one I like drawing emotion out of people its my twisted sense of humor. Though celebrating sex the way the Romans did souds like FUN!

Soo many take Joker to serious I just have to ask WHY! SOO! SERIOUS!