Cruifixion should be a form of excution in america

Page 3 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

CrazyCatLord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 2:19 am

Joker wrote:
Nein the whole thread is a hypothetical one I like drawing emotion out of people its my twisted sense of humor.

I think some would call that trolling.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 2:46 am

I think we could also call it entrapment you have all feel for it :lol:

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 5:26 am

Joker wrote:
Crucifixion should be brought back as a form of excution in America if we started to crucifie people I am sure more americans would not be in prison if it was brought back as a form of excution.

The only reason I bring this up is because I am writing a story about a serial killer who crucifes his victims and desplays them as his on twisted verison of art for the public to see.

The only justification for executing death on anyone is if that one is so harmful he/she must be removed. So removal is the purpose, not the inflicting of pain and suffering. Executions should be quick, as painless as possible and as cheap as possible..

In China and the former Soviet Union, a bullet to the head is the method.

If the Romans had killed Jesus with a shot to the head, then Christians would be walking around with bullets on a chain wrapped around their necks.

ruveyn

Last edited by ruveyn on 07 Apr 2012, 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

TM
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 5:35 am

Joker wrote:
Crucifixion should be brought back as a form of excution in America if we started to crucifie people I am sure more americans would not be in prison if it was brought back as a form of excution.

The only reason I bring this up is because I am writing a story about a serial killer who crucifes his victims and desplays them as his on twisted verison of art for the public to see.

If you want to cut down on the number of people in American prisons, get rid of mandatory minimums for drug offenses and 3 strikes laws, in addition to not arresting and sentencing people to jail for personal recreational drug use.

CrazyCatLord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 6:06 am

ruveyn wrote:
If the Romans had killed Jesus with a shot to the head, then Christians would be walking around with bullets on a chain wrapped around their necks.

Or with little Jesus figures sporting wrist restraints, a blindfold, a last cigarette between the lips, and a bullet hole in the forehead.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 7:13 am

It looks like crucifixion didn't quite work as a deterrent for Jesus, given that the entire purpose of his life was to be crucified, so that he could rise from the dead (Happy Easter, everybody!) and come back eventually to judge the quick and the dead.

Many early Christians welcomed crucifixion as a means of testifying their faith.

Christians have certainly gone soft lately. Except in the Philippines.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-3ypen637c[/youtube]

Oodain
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 8:22 am

i find the vengefull tendencies of american law detestable and not worthy of much more than scorn.
barely civilized.

there is so little reason to kill, you dont really save money onit, you dont have a fool proof system, meaning innocents will die by american hands, also the deterrent side of it fails in any enviroemtn where personal health and safety is mot guaranteed.

the scent of the tamarillo is pungent and powerfull,
woe be to the nose who nears it.

TM
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 8:27 am

CrazyCatLord wrote:
ruveyn wrote:

Or with little Jesus figures sporting wrist restraints, a blindfold, a last cigarette between the lips, and a bullet hole in the forehead.

I guess we should be glad that he wasn't hanged, drawn and quartered, because that jewelry would be gaudy and grisly even by religious standards.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 8:34 am

Don't encourage the government to do things like that...lol

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 8:38 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Don't encourage the government to do things like that...lol

Killjoy!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 9:15 am

Either the original poster needs coaching in how to think about a serious issue.
Or the original poster needs coaching in how to tell an effective joke.
Either way- the original poster needs a lot of coaching!

Yuxi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Apr 2012, 10:37 am

Joker wrote:

Dude, you sound interesting :)

Crucifixion is legal in the States actually, they did crucify the whole Iraki people for the sake of oil markets, didn't you know that?

Also, they do torture people, bomb children and rape woman overseas...

And one more, did you think about giving the exemple yourself: you go out of your house, you leave your keyboard warrior outfit, rob a bank, don't get caught and the next day you crucify yourself with the help of a friend on the main place of your city.

I'm sure people will see you and think:"Ow, that's the hell of a good idea! How didn't I think about that earlier?"

Oh, Internet!

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 10:46 am

Prisoners are forced to build their own prisons as a form of punishment. And when the prisoners are thirsty give them gall to drink which means bad tasting water.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 11:06 am

Yuxi wrote:

Crucifixion is legal in the States actually, they did crucify the whole Iraki people for the sake of oil markets, didn't you know that?

Bombed them, not crucified them.

The U.S. has a long history of bombing civilians. The U.S. Air Force killed 700,000 Japanese civilian in bombing raids.

ruveyn

Yuxi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Apr 2012, 11:29 am

ruveyn wrote:
Yuxi wrote:

The U.S. has a long history of bombing civilians. The U.S. Air Force killed 700,000 Japanese civilian in bombing raids.

ruveyn

Yep, that was an allegory, you knew it,right?

I've done my part of trolling on this post and I want to apologize to any American citizen whose opinions differ from mine about Irak.

Anyway, I'm not phisicaly involved into this and I was nor hurt, neither insulted by any of you here in this post.

<< Edited by moderator, Mummy_of_Peanut >>

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 12:43 pm

Yuxi wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Yuxi wrote:

ruveyn

Yep, that was an allegory, you knew it,right?

I've done my part of trolling on this post and I want to apologize to any American citizen whose opinions differ from mine about Irak.

Anyway, I'm not phisicaly involved into this and I was nor hurt, neither insulted by any of you here in this post.