Page 5 of 108 [ 1723 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 108  Next

EbenCooke
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Jul 2016, 7:42 pm

L_Holmes wrote:
The only reason I am talking about systemic racism is because people, like SJWs, keep saying it's still prominent in America when it's not. It's completely relevant to this discussion, which is about SJWs and their bad ideas, so it's not a red herring.

AspE, how is it a strawman? BLM doesn't do s**t for the black community. They could be focusing on ending gang violence and raising money to help people in black communities, all sorts of good things that could really use attention. But instead they choose to do protests against the police and the government for being racist, which is simply not true. If anyone's creating a strawman it's them.

I find it really ironic that I'm actually supportive of helping the black community, but just because I disagree with the beliefs and actions of one black activist group, a lot of people on here treat me as though I'm racist or as though I have really extreme views. There are plenty of black people who agree with me on this, but that doesn't fit the narrative of BLM, so those rational people are simply ignored.

I'm not sure what BLM has to do with it. They are part of the problem, imo. So what? Before civil rights legislation, before white flight and black flight, the level of talent in the African American community in the inner cities was much higher. People like MLK, Thurgood Marshall, Rosa Parks, lived in the inner cities. Who lives there now? After black flight? People who think a rational tactic is to grab the microphones out of the hands of people making speeches. That should evoke sympathy from you, imo. There are real problems facing minorities and very poor advocacy from anyone. Sorry, but it seems to me you are attacking, rather than criticizing. Forget BLM and those who advocate for victimhood instead of self sufficiency. Offer solutions, like early childhood education. Show you care.

L_Holmes
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2016, 7:51 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
L_Holmes wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
L_Holmes wrote:
AspE wrote:
They aren't. Both BLM and the Dallas shooter were reactions to the news.

So they were both angry about the exact same thing in the news (which is so big in the news largely because of BLM in the first place), the shooting took place during a BLM protest, and was aimed at the exact group of people that BLM hate the most... but they totally have nothing to do with each other! Completely unrelated. Nobody should even consider that possibility. :roll:

Wanting them to be accountable for their misdeeds isn't the same as 'hating them'. I know it's easier to pretend their grievances aren't legitimate when you oversimplify and distort them this way, but it's a strong indicator you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Oh, I've seen plenty of hate towards the police from BLM. Some of them are reasonable and simply want justice, but many others are seething with rage and bitter hatred. Go read some of the things they say about police, and even white people in general.

You've already long since established that you happily judge your opponents by the very worst element you can possibly conflate them with and defend what you support based on the very best intentions you can possibly assign to them - and then respond with butthurt when this tactic is identified.

A few violent crazies acting out doesn't make all criticism of police inherently invalid, and further if the initial problem didn't exist the crazies wouldn't be so angry they feel murder is a valid reaction. I won't condone murder, but it's not occurring in a vacuum, it's a response to a problem that's been ongoing. I know you don't consider calling murder murder to be politically correct when it's committed by a criminal with a badge instead of other criminals, but that doesn't mean others don't see it as murder.

There's multiple problems though, and police murdering unarmed or surrendering civilians at much higher rates in some communities is only one of the issues. In many of these communities police make a point of engaging in revenue collecting (gotta get those dangerous jaywalkers), but turn a blind-eye to more serious crime (when something happens in south-central, nothing happens). If the community doesn't feel they can rely on the state to protect them, this gives legitimacy to gangbangers who will (just like the gangs that exist in other communities historically).

Some police forces have been much better than others at trying to engage their community and not treating them antagonistically, others have not. It's not fair that the ones with the biggest institutional problems ruin things for the others, just like it's not fair that the worst of the police ruin things for the others. But, as long as "good cops" lie to cover for bad cops and as long as police testimony is treated as inherently more trustworthy than anyone else's mistrust will continue to exist in these kinds of cases.

If they'd like some trust they'll need to earn it, but it might take awhile because they've got a lot of mistrust to displace first - and that mistrust is their own damn fault. It's sad that this mistrust exists, but blaming others for it won't go anything to resolve the underlaying problems or to increase trust.

And you're accusing me of mischaracterizing my opponents? When did I ever say the police shouldn't be criticized or act like they never do anything wrong? I just strongly disagree with the approach of BLM, which is to skew the facts to manufacture outrage and inspire hatred for the police, rather than to address legitimate systemic problems.

You cannot deny that there is a lot of hatred for the police in the movement, and regardless of whether you think it's justified or not, it's not the way to change things. It's only causing more problems, and getting innocent people hurt.

- Sherlock Holmes

L_Holmes
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2016, 9:08 pm

EbenCooke wrote:
L_Holmes wrote:
The only reason I am talking about systemic racism is because people, like SJWs, keep saying it's still prominent in America when it's not. It's completely relevant to this discussion, which is about SJWs and their bad ideas, so it's not a red herring.

AspE, how is it a strawman? BLM doesn't do s**t for the black community. They could be focusing on ending gang violence and raising money to help people in black communities, all sorts of good things that could really use attention. But instead they choose to do protests against the police and the government for being racist, which is simply not true. If anyone's creating a strawman it's them.

I find it really ironic that I'm actually supportive of helping the black community, but just because I disagree with the beliefs and actions of one black activist group, a lot of people on here treat me as though I'm racist or as though I have really extreme views. There are plenty of black people who agree with me on this, but that doesn't fit the narrative of BLM, so those rational people are simply ignored.

I'm not sure what BLM has to do with it. They are part of the problem, imo. So what? Before civil rights legislation, before white flight and black flight, the level of talent in the African American community in the inner cities was much higher. People like MLK, Thurgood Marshall, Rosa Parks, lived in the inner cities. Who lives there now? After black flight? People who think a rational tactic is to grab the microphones out of the hands of people making speeches. That should evoke sympathy from you, imo. There are real problems facing minorities and very poor advocacy from anyone. Sorry, but it seems to me you are attacking, rather than criticizing. Forget BLM and those who advocate for victimhood instead of self sufficiency. Offer solutions, like early childhood education. Show you care.

I don't see how a bully is deserving of sympathy. Unless you can point out a specific person and why they deserve sympathy, I'm not just going to assume they all come from a hard life, because many of them don't, and therefore deserve little sympathy.

And apparently I'm going to have to say this every single time I reply, but yes, there are real issues facing minorities. I agree with that. But guess what? Black Lives Matter does not give a f**k about those real issues, nor do they even talk about them. Not only are they not helping, but they are hurting progress in the black community by becoming just as hateful as they claim the opposition is.

I've already stated in general terms what I think they should be doing, but I don't know why you're expecting me to offer up a bunch of solutions. I created this thread for the sole purpose of criticizing SJWs and their beliefs. Plus, what makes you think any solutions can be put into place while we've got a hateful group of people running around causing all kinds of problems? They need to be dealt with, or nobody is going to be willing to work together.

- Sherlock Holmes

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2016, 1:08 am

SJWs are a problem and shouldnt be taken seriously, but honestly they are great for laughs. I mean "jazz hands because clapping triggers people" is so far over the top ridiculous that it's pretty hilarious. The fact that they fight their war on the battlefield of Twitter and actually think that is doing something is pretty great too. The downside is, like Trump's candidacy, people could take it seriously and then there will be problems. As for Trump, if Hilary gets the nomination I'll be forced to vote for his dumb ass. So while SJWs are great to laugh at, it's important that they aren't taken seriously. We need to take actual issues seriously and stop actual discrimination rather than obsessing over perceived butthurts like microagressions, which are basically "what you said wasn't offensive but I think you meant something different so you're a bigot!"

Anyway, I agree with you OP. Also, I don't much like cops, but they aren't the SS and they are just human. Some are good and some are bad, just like anyone else. While some cops have their heads up their asses, in my opinion all SJWs do.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2016, 2:23 am

Maybe down south you can afford to laugh at them. Up here it has gone way beyond twitter and they are no laughing matter.
Elite K-8 school white students they're born racist

Major problem on campus also

The Glaring Evidence That Free Speech Is Threatened on Campus A debate at Yale highlighted the disconnect between those who would downplay the problem, and the growing mass of evidence that they’re wrong.

Suppression of Free Speech in Academia Is Out of Control by Nat Hentoff
Nat Hentoff is one of America's prominent journalists and First Amendment advocates since the 1950's

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

L_Holmes
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2016, 3:06 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
SJWs are a problem and shouldnt be taken seriously, but honestly they are great for laughs. I mean "jazz hands because clapping triggers people" is so far over the top ridiculous that it's pretty hilarious. The fact that they fight their war on the battlefield of Twitter and actually think that is doing something is pretty great too. The downside is, like Trump's candidacy, people could take it seriously and then there will be problems. As for Trump, if Hilary gets the nomination I'll be forced to vote for his dumb ass. So while SJWs are great to laugh at, it's important that they aren't taken seriously. We need to take actual issues seriously and stop actual discrimination rather than obsessing over perceived butthurts like microagressions, which are basically "what you said wasn't offensive but I think you meant something different so you're a bigot!"

Anyway, I agree with you OP. Also, I don't much like cops, but they aren't the SS and they are just human. Some are good and some are bad, just like anyone else. While some cops have their heads up their asses, in my opinion all SJWs do.

It used to be funny for me. It still is to some extent, but I've been following it for some time now, and I'm seeing more and more examples of them gaining influence.

For example, in many universities, the social justice programs are overrun with SJWs, and the professors are basically indoctrinating kids with ideas that are not proven or academic in any way, and they strongly encourage them to be activists for the cause. They are basically creating social justice cults. That sounds exaggerated, but if you really look at the way they behave it's an accurate observation. It's the equivalent of teaching religion as if it were undeniably true in a classroom.

And now of course we have BLM, who are taking these ideas to a national level with the same intent, and nobody speaks out because they will be labeled a racist. After all, how could a non-racist person disagree with a group called "Black Lives Matter"? It's pretty scary if you ask me. I've been getting some fairly strong reactions here on WP for it, from people I wouldn't even consider to be SJWs.

I hope that soon there will be a strong response to end this crap, and we can all go back to laughing at their craziness. But it's looking more and more like that won't happen.

- Sherlock Holmes

L_Holmes
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2016, 3:17 am

This kind of stuff is still pretty funny though :lol:

- Sherlock Holmes

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2016, 3:24 am

I blame participation trophies and the fact that my generation wasn't very vigilant about discouraging whining when our kids were little.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

14 Jul 2016, 3:39 am

L_Holmes wrote:
This kind of stuff is still pretty funny though :lol:

I could only make it about halfway thru that

yeesh

L_Holmes
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2016, 3:51 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
I blame participation trophies and the fact that my generation wasn't very vigilant about discouraging whining when our kids were little.

Indeed. I'd be pretty shocked if there wasn't a correlation. A lot of them are basically just overgrown children with no emotional maturity whatsoever. That has to be a product of bad parenting.

- Sherlock Holmes

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2016, 4:25 am

L_Holmes wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:

Indeed. I'd be pretty shocked if there wasn't a correlation. A lot of them are basically just overgrown children with no emotional maturity whatsoever. That has to be a product of bad parenting.

It's not so much bad parenting as it is trying too hard to make your kids feel better than you did at that age. It's normal for parents to want a better life for their kids than what they had themselves, and with my generation, our parents didn't have to worry so much about tragedies and disasters and could give us more material things and make us physically comfortable in ways previous generations hadn't been able to, and culture was more focused on youth and teenagers and kids than in previous times, so when we had kids the focus had shifted from physical comforts to emotional and mental ones. We could focus on educations and self esteem and fostering good emotional health and such. So we did. But we went too far in lots of ways. Instead of making our kids just feel loved and accepted and important, it was about being very important and then it became basically that your child was the most important person ever and their needs were paramount and overshadowed everyone elses. Thats when the whole focus shifted from everybody being equally important in the family to the kids wants and preferences being more important than the parents and everyone elses. It was subtle but it was there. If you didn't do this or give them that or spend your time worrying about every thought that went through your kids head then you weren't a good parent. We went from "You are special to me and very important to me" to "You are very special and deserve to be treated as such by everyone". We didn't want our kids to have to struggle with some things so a lot of us made sure they didn't have to struggle at all, ever and it gave them a sense of entitlement that no other generation has had. The other generations didn't have it because their parents were too busy with war or working or whatever to be able to give them that and back then in the late 80s and 90s we felt like it was a luxury to be able to focus on our kids emotional development and all and that our kids would be the best adjusted generation ever because of all the attention we gave them and how we made them feel so important, unlike how our parents did for us. So, we really f****d them up big time.

My generation is the generation that popularized the helicopter mom and we were the ones who took overprotectiveness to an art form and a business. If our kids played a sport then by God they were going to get a chance to play it even if they sucked at it. And even if the kid couldn't hit the side of a barn with a ball we were gonna make sure he got a trophy for trying. A for effort and grading on a curve worthy of a Jan and Dean song became our watch word. We told them that trying was just as important as the results, if not more important and we lied to them and told them that every kid could do anything they wanted to and we totally ignored the fact that we were filling them full of unrealistic expectations and basically setting them up for failure. Wanting replaced needing and there was no such thing as a luxury, if the kid wanted it then the kid needed it. Montissori schools and child led education were actually thought to be just fine. Let the kid make their own decisions and always put them first. They are special. Special, special, special.

That made them really think that they are special. Which they are, which everyone is, to a degree, but the overall tone of mainstream parenting that my generation did to our kids wasn't that they were just special, it was that they were superior and the center of the universe and they shouldn't ever expect to be treated with anything less than fairness and even to be catered to. We wanted so bad to make them feel loved and worthy and respected and important that we created a generation of selfish little pricks. Not all kids turned out that way, and many of us saw how it went too far and reigned in our zeal and went back to more traditional parenting, but it was a very popular concept and it's still going strong and it's gone way further now.

It's entitlement. This generation doesn't just feel that they have a right to not be discriminated against, or to be unjustly treated regarding major issues, they feel that they have a right to not have their feelings hurt or to be inconvenienced at all. That's mainly because we spent their childhood making sure they didn't have to deal with that and never prepared them for the fact that life isn't fair and we never taught them how to handle adversity or even let it cross our minds that learning how to deal with adversity and experiencing and overcoming some small instances of adversity or even unpleasant things occasionally while growing up might actually build character and be good for someone. So, they go to college and expect to be treated with the same kid gloves as they were on their first day of kindergarden.

This isn't true for everyone, not by a long shot. But it's true of enough people that we can actually have something like this SJW BS. Sure, in the 50s and 60s people protested and pushed for major changes and there was a huge movement changing the culture, but it changed serious hardships and actual problems. It wasn't there to stop traffic and have a march because someones feelings were hurt. We put so much emphasis on feelings and words and piddly s**t that this generation really feels like they are more important than they are, and they weren't taught to function or do what you need to do in spite of having hurt feelings.

So parenting has a major role in this, but it wasn't so much bad parenting as it was trying way too hard with a misguided attempt toward good parenting. And participation trophies is kind of like the icon for that.

L_Holmes
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2016, 6:35 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
L_Holmes wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:

It's not so much bad parenting as it is trying too hard to make your kids feel better than you did at that age. It's normal for parents to want a better life for their kids than what they had themselves, and with my generation, our parents didn't have to worry so much about tragedies and disasters and could give us more material things and make us physically comfortable in ways previous generations hadn't been able to, and culture was more focused on youth and teenagers and kids than in previous times, so when we had kids the focus had shifted from physical comforts to emotional and mental ones. We could focus on educations and self esteem and fostering good emotional health and such. So we did. But we went too far in lots of ways. Instead of making our kids just feel loved and accepted and important, it was about being very important and then it became basically that your child was the most important person ever and their needs were paramount and overshadowed everyone elses. Thats when the whole focus shifted from everybody being equally important in the family to the kids wants and preferences being more important than the parents and everyone elses. It was subtle but it was there. If you didn't do this or give them that or spend your time worrying about every thought that went through your kids head then you weren't a good parent. We went from "You are special to me and very important to me" to "You are very special and deserve to be treated as such by everyone". We didn't want our kids to have to struggle with some things so a lot of us made sure they didn't have to struggle at all, ever and it gave them a sense of entitlement that no other generation has had. The other generations didn't have it because their parents were too busy with war or working or whatever to be able to give them that and back then in the late 80s and 90s we felt like it was a luxury to be able to focus on our kids emotional development and all and that our kids would be the best adjusted generation ever because of all the attention we gave them and how we made them feel so important, unlike how our parents did for us. So, we really f****d them up big time.

My generation is the generation that popularized the helicopter mom and we were the ones who took overprotectiveness to an art form and a business. If our kids played a sport then by God they were going to get a chance to play it even if they sucked at it. And even if the kid couldn't hit the side of a barn with a ball we were gonna make sure he got a trophy for trying. A for effort and grading on a curve worthy of a Jan and Dean song became our watch word. We told them that trying was just as important as the results, if not more important and we lied to them and told them that every kid could do anything they wanted to and we totally ignored the fact that we were filling them full of unrealistic expectations and basically setting them up for failure. Wanting replaced needing and there was no such thing as a luxury, if the kid wanted it then the kid needed it. Montissori schools and child led education were actually thought to be just fine. Let the kid make their own decisions and always put them first. They are special. Special, special, special.

That made them really think that they are special. Which they are, which everyone is, to a degree, but the overall tone of mainstream parenting that my generation did to our kids wasn't that they were just special, it was that they were superior and the center of the universe and they shouldn't ever expect to be treated with anything less than fairness and even to be catered to. We wanted so bad to make them feel loved and worthy and respected and important that we created a generation of selfish little pricks. Not all kids turned out that way, and many of us saw how it went too far and reigned in our zeal and went back to more traditional parenting, but it was a very popular concept and it's still going strong and it's gone way further now.

It's entitlement. This generation doesn't just feel that they have a right to not be discriminated against, or to be unjustly treated regarding major issues, they feel that they have a right to not have their feelings hurt or to be inconvenienced at all. That's mainly because we spent their childhood making sure they didn't have to deal with that and never prepared them for the fact that life isn't fair and we never taught them how to handle adversity or even let it cross our minds that learning how to deal with adversity and experiencing and overcoming some small instances of adversity or even unpleasant things occasionally while growing up might actually build character and be good for someone. So, they go to college and expect to be treated with the same kid gloves as they were on their first day of kindergarden.

This isn't true for everyone, not by a long shot. But it's true of enough people that we can actually have something like this SJW BS. Sure, in the 50s and 60s people protested and pushed for major changes and there was a huge movement changing the culture, but it changed serious hardships and actual problems. It wasn't there to stop traffic and have a march because someones feelings were hurt. We put so much emphasis on feelings and words and piddly s**t that this generation really feels like they are more important than they are, and they weren't taught to function or do what you need to do in spite of having hurt feelings.

So parenting has a major role in this, but it wasn't so much bad parenting as it was trying way too hard with a misguided attempt toward good parenting. And participation trophies is kind of like the icon for that.

This makes a lot of sense. It is interesting how often the people with the best intentions end up being the ones who cause the most trouble. Which incidentally is the whole point I was trying to get across about SJWs in my OP. As individuals, I think most of them truly and deeply care about others, but it's to a fault, just like the parents you describe. It's to a point where feelings are prioritized over reason and honesty.

Also, your post reminded me of a George Carlin bit:

- Sherlock Holmes

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2016, 6:59 am

Most of the things and values depicted in the video were exactly how it was when I grew up. No I did not go around knocking on doors to call all my friends I did not have them. If I could not get there by walking or bike I did not go there. I was only driven for family outings or to doctors appointments. I never got participation trophies I never made any teams in the first place. Like the video described what the teacher said happened and thier judgements were never questioned.

And our parents thought our generation was spoiled rotten because compared to them we were. I also ignored the growing danger because our generation was criticized and sneered at for everything we did. Sure things the younger generations did seemed strange to me, but I thought that was a normal part of growing old because it is. I strenuously tried to avoid judging things that went on so as not to do unto Gen X then the mellenials what was done to us. Maybe I am just a dinosaur but this stuff is beyond the pale, segregating everybody is undoing what took decades of hard work and physical beatings to obtain, cutting away at free speech is undoing what took 240 years of people sacrificing to get and maintain.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Last edited by ASPartOfMe on 14 Jul 2016, 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2016, 8:18 am

When I was growing up, there were no trophies for losing.

I once got a trophy for coming in third place in something. I felt like throwing the damn thing away. Third place is losing! I don't like to lose.

EbenCooke

14 Jul 2016, 11:07 am

L_Holmes wrote:
EbenCooke wrote:
L_Holmes wrote:

I don't see how a bully is deserving of sympathy. Unless you can point out a specific person and why they deserve sympathy, I'm not just going to assume they all come from a hard life, because many of them don't, and therefore deserve little sympathy.

And apparently I'm going to have to say this every single time I reply, but yes, there are real issues facing minorities. I agree with that. But guess what? Black Lives Matter does not give a f**k about those real issues, nor do they even talk about them. Not only are they not helping, but they are hurting progress in the black community by becoming just as hateful as they claim the opposition is.

I've already stated in general terms what I think they should be doing, but I don't know why you're expecting me to offer up a bunch of solutions. I created this thread for the sole purpose of criticizing SJWs and their beliefs. Plus, what makes you think any solutions can be put into place while we've got a hateful group of people running around causing all kinds of problems? They need to be dealt with, or nobody is going to be willing to work together.

Frankly, your attitude is terrible. SJWs? You want to criticize them? What for? There will always be people whose approach to a problem is different from yours. So what? The notion that they can be dealt with is childish. Deal with them how? By making posts on forum boards? That's just a way to vent your hatreds, which seem to be plentiful.

As the saying goes, you're either part if the problem or part of the solution, and it's clear you're part of the problem. Black Lives Matter are a tiny group who gets a lot of press because the media are worthless idiots who themselves are very much a part of the problem. The animals who are raised in the inner cities, people with a depraved indifference to human life, are a big part of the problem, but they too are a TINY percentage of the people who live in the inner cities. Every neighborhood in every country produces such people. The inner cities simply produce a slightly higher percentage of them. That's why poverty is dangerous. That's why rational people understand the danger of poverty and work to reduce it. It's absurd to suggest that SJWs are the problem, and that nothing can be done until they are eliminated. Completely absurd. You cannot "eliminate" such people, and their existence in no way prevents you from advocating for more rational solutions to the problem of poverty. I repeat, BLM and SJWs are a COMPLETE red herring. Utterly irrelevant to the real problem. You can do NOTHING about either, so why concentrate on them? You have nothing to offer. Not one solution to SJWs, not one solution to BLM, and not one solution to any of the underlying problems. All you can do is gripe about people you hate. Why bother?

randomeu
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2016, 11:19 am

I really don't like most SJW's, they are really kind of...scary, they say they fight for equality but then they discriminate immediatly afterwards with the most common ones ive seen of "all white people are born racist and always are" and "all men will rape women if left alone, dont leave men alone with your child, even if that man is the childs father, because he will garunteed rape the child, because he is a man" and the scariest one of all was an SJW writing about how we should impose a system like the holocaust where we gas men, force labour on men, withdraw education from men and even steralise certain men, and that men should be slaves to women.

they are a huge problem, and don't speak for many people, just themselves and their incredibly damaging views.

i don't go actively seeking SJW conversations or posts because im just not ready to handle it, its too... violent and angry (and not to mention BEYOND moronic). i think its just a way for them to try and make themselves feel special because they have nothing unique about them biologically, ever noticed how SJW's who "fight for racial equality and LGBT rights" are not LGBT most of the time and are usually white women?, i think to them, they are just a typical white woman, and that bothers them, so they want to feel special, so they pretend they have all sorts of things, make up some of them, make up a new gender so that they can be special and then protest and say outlandish things for attention.

this is why i don't look for these people, because im safe then, theres just too much conflict.

oh yeah, and my sister is a bit of a one, so i kind of get opinions similar to these on a regular basis, thank god she hangs out in her room all the time.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 174 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 30 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

Officially diagnosed 30th june 2017