The Truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 2016 Election

Page 58 of 114 [ 1815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 114  Next

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

10 Aug 2016, 9:53 am

Mootoo wrote:
You reckon the RNC is absolutely spotless? No attempt at manipulation? Ultimately, it is an organizational fault... happened in the NEC in the UK recently where eligibility for voting was altered... it is politics which should be made more fair.

The structure of the RNC nominating process is less controlled by the party bosses than the DNC with no super delegates but Trump ran against their rigged system and won by not pulling his punches or backing down which Bernie was not willing to do. I was a supporter of Ron Paul in his previous runs so this is all old hat to me, our corporate media is worse than any state-run media honestly as it is only accountable to the powerful special interests behind them which they don't exactly like to advertise out in the open. You're not going to be seeing me defend Rience Priebus and Paul Ryan any time soon. The party bosses promised Hillary the nomination in 2008 for stepping aside for Obama, no Democrat was permitted to run against Hillary not even the Vice President Joe Biden who would of surely won had he ran. Bernie only joined the Democratic party in 2015, Lincoln Chafee was a former Republican, Jim Webb was a former Republican and has since left the Democratic party, and then there was Martin O'Malley aka Mayor Cercetti from The Wire.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 11:20 am

Jacoby wrote:

Absolutely it is a talking point, why won't you address Hillary's much more egregious comments from 2008? The feigned outrage over a totally manufactured controversy is pretty sad, can you guys not think of any reason to support Hillary on her own without making things up? I think that much is clear really, weren't many people here that had kind words to say about Hillary(nobody had much of a problem with what I said about her in the Democratic primary) until it was obvious Bernie wasn't going to get the nomination and the real kicker is that the whole process was rigged against Bernie to begin with. How much cable news do you watch? Is it your primary news source? Trump derangement syndrome at it's peak.

Too bad the media always tries to put his words in context. That's so unfair!

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 11:21 am

AspE wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Absolutely it is a talking point, why won't you address Hillary's much more egregious comments from 2008? The feigned outrage over a totally manufactured controversy is pretty sad, can you guys not think of any reason to support Hillary on her own without making things up? I think that much is clear really, weren't many people here that had kind words to say about Hillary(nobody had much of a problem with what I said about her in the Democratic primary) until it was obvious Bernie wasn't going to get the nomination and the real kicker is that the whole process was rigged against Bernie to begin with. How much cable news do you watch? Is it your primary news source? Trump derangement syndrome at it's peak.

Too bad the media always tries to put his words in context. That's so unfair!

Is today opposite day? :lol:

Context is a dirty word to the sensationalist media

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 11:40 am

Huma perjured herself!

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 11:45 am

Jacoby, I haven't investigated it much but from what I read Biden didn't run not because of some conspiracy but because his son had recently died...

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 11:48 am

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room ... on-emails/

Judicial Watch uncovered more emails, 44 of which were not turned over to the State Department

Corruption between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department!

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 11:51 am

Well, if we're just linking to stuff - http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc ... als/474726 - even linked to the mafia.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 11:54 am

Jacoby wrote:
Huma perjured herself!

I think I'm more disturbed by the fact that senior government officials type sentences like, "What flight u on?"

There Are Four Lights!

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 11:55 am

Mootoo wrote:
Jacoby, I haven't investigated it much but from what I read Biden didn't run not because of some conspiracy but because his son had recently died...

Biden did not run because he was told he would receive no support from Democratic leaders which was all had fallen behind Hillary before the campaign even began. Beau Biden's dying wish actually was for his father to run for president, I'm sure this is something that eats him up every day.

I think Biden would of destroyed Hillary had he ran, so would of Elizabeth Warren who was probably the next most speculated candidate. Hillary did not want a repeat of 2008 so she made sure the DNC had their thumb on the scale.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 12:05 pm

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-biden-t ... tial-race/

"In 2008, he got just one percent of the vote in Iowa. Clinton got more than 29 percent.

But she still leads Biden in a hypothetical matchup, 55 to 13 percent."

Biden's poll numbers were never high enough to compete with Hillary. That and along with his son's death are much more likely reasons why he didn't run.

Jacoby, your theory is based off of your fantasy of what happens in the Democratic party. You know, you should provide evidence if you're going to post your ridiculous little theories, of which you seem to have many.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 12:25 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
:idea: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-biden-t ... tial-race/

"In 2008, he got just one percent of the vote in Iowa. Clinton got more than 29 percent.

Biden's poll numbers were never high enough to compete with Hillary. That and along with his son's death are much more likely reasons why he didn't run.

Jacoby, your theory is based off of your fantasy of what happens in the Democratic party. You know, you should provide evidence if you're going to post your ridiculous little theories, of which you seem to have many.

Do you have an obsession with me? It seems like every post you make is a comment on me.

Biden polling rose to about 20% with no declared candidacy or support from Democratic leadership, what he was polling head to head or even nationally is irrelevant to the primary and we can only speculate there is more than enough reason to believe he would of done well. Bernie didn't fair to well in head to head polling 6 months out either. Hillary is a terrible and unlikable candidate with a lot of ethics problems, Joe Biden was a much stronger general election candidate and is a pretty likable guy. Saying the Democratic primary was rigged is not conspiracy or even exactly news, we kind of already know this true.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 12:48 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
:idea: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-biden-t ... tial-race/

Do you have an obsession with me? It seems like every post you make is a comment on me.

Biden polling rose to about 20% with no declared candidacy or support from Democratic leadership, what he was polling head to head or even nationally is irrelevant to the primary and we can only speculate there is more than enough reason to believe he would of done well. Bernie didn't fair to well in head to head polling 6 months out either. Hillary is a terrible and unlikable candidate with a lot of ethics problems, Joe Biden was a much stronger general election candidate and is a pretty likable guy. Saying the Democratic primary was rigged is not conspiracy or even exactly news, we kind of already know this true.

Well no one else here is wrong as much as you are. And it's fun to point that out. I just don't want an obvious shill throwing out all sorts of misinformation without a response.

drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 1:02 pm

Though I'm a conservative I don't have much of a dog on either side of this site/fight.

There does appear to be the expected writer bias/post.

Me-"a Reader and Righter"

Last edited by drlaugh on 10 Aug 2016, 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 1:12 pm

Dox47 wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
hillary is not getting rid of the second amendment. why do you ask?

No, she just wants to make it a dead letter by repealing Heller and the PLCIAA, that's totally different...

i hadn't heard her say anything about heller. she wants better background checks, and (unfortunately and unadvisedly) to ban the sale of large magazines (it wouldn't solve any problems to do this.). she wants to repeal the PLCIAA so gun companies that deliberately make weapons that are easy to change into automatics can be sued. i don't see how any of these things would affect the 300,000 firearms already out there and their owners. The NRA is feeding you stuff to make you paranoid. they represent manufacturers, not you and me.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 1:43 pm

this is exactly what trump said. if you don't see a threat in there, you aren't looking: "If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is."

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 1:47 pm

The man is so inarticulate. Do you think he would have gotten away with that fractured syntax in any other era but this era?

The problem here is that he seems to be trying to be deliberately vague.

I still don't think he meant that he wanted Hillary assassinated, though. Though a sort of an implied threat is possible because of this vagueness of language.