Page 61 of 82 [ 1307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 82  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 4:53 pm

pcuser wrote:
The drug cartels are tunneling and using far more sophisticated means of bringing in drugs. We should simply make drugs legal...

QFT :idea: many latin American countries are headed in this direction.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 5:01 pm

auntblabby wrote:
pcuser wrote:
The drug cartels are tunneling and using far more sophisticated means of bringing in drugs. We should simply make drugs legal...

QFT :idea: many latin American countries are headed in this direction.

I agree. It's a public health issue not a police issue.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 5:39 pm

Tequila wrote:
I don't know if anyone's seen this video. But it's a cracker. Left-wing bigots, Islamist sympathisers, Black Lives Matter racists, thugs and hustlers - this is for you:

I LOVE YOU TRUMP!! I LOVE YOU AMERICA!!
USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!
USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!

Thank you, Tequila, for this video. It made me HAPPY!

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 5:41 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Tequila wrote:
I don't know if anyone's seen this video. But it's a cracker. Left-wing bigots, Islamist sympathisers, Black Lives Matter racists, thugs and hustlers - this is for you:

USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!

Thank you, Tequila, for this video. It made me HAPPY!

Now you can respond to my PM. Pretty please. :)

I'm pretty keen on Trump as he's more or less endorsed UKIP in the EU referendum debate here. A lot of UKIP folk aren't keen on Trump, but I quite like him. He annoys all the right people.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 8:29 pm

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 8:36 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Trump is not your typical Republican so for him to be an example of all you despise in the Republican Party doesn't make a lot of sense.

Like Ross Perot, looking to line his own pockets on the republican ticket

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 8:46 pm

nurseangela wrote:
USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!

You can't fool me, Angela -- I know what you're up to. You're just angling to be President Trump's Surgeon General. :mrgreen: :lol:

There Are Four Lights!

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 9:04 pm

I'd just like to point out, if you met Donald Trump in a public setting and you showed autistic traits, you know what he'd call you? A loser. Why? Because he's no different than the schoolyard bully that used to isolate you from the group and torment you. Just a word to the wise.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 9:10 pm

Darmok wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!

You can't fool me, Angela -- I know what you're up to. You're just angling to be President Trump's Surgeon General. :mrgreen: :lol:

Oh! Let me wipe away my tears of happiness! I just watched the video again and I'm tingling all over with excitement! I want to be Mr. Trump's - I mean PRESIDENT TRUMP'S personal cheerleader! (It's been awhile since I've had a good cheerleading session). :wink:

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! WE'RE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!! USA! USA! USA! :mrgreen:

Woo Hoo! I love you PRESIDENT TRUMP! :heart:

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 9:14 pm

Aristophanes wrote:
I'd just like to point out, if you met Donald Trump in a public setting and you showed autistic traits, you know what he'd call you? A loser. Why? Because he's no different than the schoolyard bully that used to isolate you from the group and torment you. Just a word to the wise.

You've met him in person then, have you?

Darn, I flunked.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 9:18 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:

Don't need to, I've seen him call others that are much higher up the social ladder than autistics a loser in his speeches. Let me ask you, what do you think he'd call a struggling autistic? You think he'd put them on his posters to "make 'merica great again?" Yeah didn't think so. The bs only plays with other Trump supporters not the broader population, you'll learn that come general election time.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 9:20 pm

Well he did mock a reporter's disability.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 9:21 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Well he did mock a reporter's disability.

Thanks for reminding me, I completely forgot about that. So yeah there's your proof.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 9:22 pm

Aristophanes wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:

Don't need to, I've seen him call others that are much higher up the social ladder than autistics a loser in his speeches. Let me ask you, what do you think he'd call a struggling autistic? You think he'd put them on his posters to "make 'merica great again?" Yeah didn't think so. The bs only plays with other Trump supporters not the broader population, you'll learn that come general election time.

If you haven't met him, then you are making a false claim which is a lie.

Darn, I flunked.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 9:27 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:

If you haven't met him, then you are making a false claim which is a lie.

That makes no sense whatsoever. He's on TV every damn day blasting out his ignorant opinions, I doubt they're any different in person-- and if they are then that's all you need to know to not trust him and thus not vote for him.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 9:39 pm

He also suggested vaccines cause autism in an early debate.