The Truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 2016 Election

Page 62 of 114 [ 1815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 114  Next

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 2:15 pm

More corrupt crap on Clinton.

Justice Department officials pushed for Clinton Foundation probe. http://drudgetoday.com/v2/r?n=0&s=2&c=1 ... le/2599142

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 2:28 pm

nurseangela wrote:
More corrupt crap on Clinton.

Justice Department officials pushed for Clinton Foundation probe. http://drudgetoday.com/v2/r?n=0&s=2&c=1 ... le/2599142

Yeah, but... Trump.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 2:34 pm

For the archives :

Liberal attacks on Trump are so unhinged it might get him killed. http://drudgetoday.com/v2/r?n=0&s=2&c=1 ... im-killed/

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 3:50 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Another little added tidbit: On Tuesday,

CNN falls to 3rd place after Trump bashing.

FOX News comes in first which means it is a trusted news source that I will continue to use. :-p

Scoreboard: Tuesday, August 9. http://drudgetoday.com/v2/r?n=0&s=2&c=1 ... t-9/301887

Has it ever occurred to you that Fox so called news is your problem. Low information voting as you do is the true danger to our country. I probably speak for others here who are unwilling to put their two cents in...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 4:43 pm

^^^ thank you :hail:

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 4:53 pm

auntblabby wrote:

No prob. It felt good. She can get on ones nerves with all the conspiracy crap and utter lunacy...

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 5:07 pm

pcuser wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Another little added tidbit: On Tuesday,

CNN falls to 3rd place after Trump bashing.

FOX News comes in first which means it is a trusted news source that I will continue to use. :-p

Scoreboard: Tuesday, August 9. http://drudgetoday.com/v2/r?n=0&s=2&c=1 ... t-9/301887

Has it ever occurred to you that Fox so called news is your problem. Low information voting as you do is the true danger to our country. I probably speak for others here who are unwilling to put their two cents in...

Anyone who counts? :lol:

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 5:20 pm

pcuser wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

No prob. It felt good. She can get on ones nerves with all the conspiracy crap and utter lunacy...

On one's nerves, huh? You forget to take your Valium today, did ya? Don't worry - Hillary can slip you some. :mrgreen:

A little Vitamin V for those who have trouble accepting the truth.

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! GO BIG T (x3)!

Darn, I flunked.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 5:25 pm

fox news won a lawsuit where they were being accused of lying about (milk, i think) by asserting that they don't have to tell the truth because they are entertainment, not news. google it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 5:28 pm

cathylynn wrote:
fox news won a lawsuit where they were being accused of lying about (milk, i think) by asserting that they don't have to tell the truth because they are entertainment, not news. google it.

I wish some legal brain would figure out a way to get them to choose one or the other and not keep pretending their right-wing "newsy" entertaining untruths are really factual news.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 5:48 pm

cathylynn wrote:

Since it is your "supposed" fact, why don't you do the homework for us. That's how debating works. You present information to back up your statements. Otherwise, it's just all made up nonsense twirling around in your own head.

Darn, I flunked.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 6:13 pm

"Fox News viewers are less informed than those who watch other programs, or no TV news at all, research has found."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... finds.html

"This scorecard shows the ratings for statements made on air by Fox, Fox News and Fox Business personalities and their pundit guests."

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

They didn't fare to well on this survey.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 6:45 pm

nurseangela wrote:
cathylynn wrote:

Since it is your "supposed" fact, why don't you do the homework for us. That's how debating works. You present information to back up your statements. Otherwise, it's just all made up nonsense twirling around in your own head.

It's not true:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/foxlies.asp

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 6:47 pm

auntblabby wrote:
cathylynn wrote:

I wish some legal brain would figure out a way to get them to choose one or the other and not keep pretending their right-wing "newsy" entertaining untruths are really factual news.

I heard that Fox wanted to open a similar operation in Canada and they were told to not bother as they enforce their law that a news program cannot lie. They didn't fight it as it was true...

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 7:26 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
"Fox News viewers are less informed than those who watch other programs, or no TV news at all, research has found."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... finds.html

"This scorecard shows the ratings for statements made on air by Fox, Fox News and Fox Business personalities and their pundit guests."

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

They didn't fare to well on this survey.

From your first article (which is a UK source and not even American) says this:

"We expect that watching the news should help people learn, but the most popular of the national media sources – Fox, CNN, MSNBC – seem to be the least informative."

So that takes in CNN AND MSNBC too. Looks like your source was attacking American news sources as a whole. Is this all you got for me because I believe that ya'all around here toot your horn about CNN and MSNBC and they are grouped in this. as well.

Now if you don't mind, I have more important things to do like exercise. So if you will excuse me.

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 7:28 pm

pcuser wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cathylynn wrote:

I heard that Fox wanted to open a similar operation in Canada and they were told to not bother as they enforce their law that a news program cannot lie. They didn't fight it as it was true...

Wait, I'm not done. Here we have another "I heard". I heard, I heard, I heard. Where is the proof, or did you hear this from all the voices in your head? Learn how to debate cause you are wasting my time.

Next.

Darn, I flunked.