Muslim families in Winnipeg want children excused from

Page 20 of 20 [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

daspie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Mar 2007
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,021
Location: Mumbai

04 Mar 2011, 4:47 am

ikorack wrote:
Really it was kind of obvious where this was going once daspie made his views and methods clear, which is likely why everyone went poof, no ones wants to deal with someone who has such an obvious bias combined with a self awareness that he thinks makes him more insightful.(at least more insightful as far as Muslims go)

Ikorack, you don't know how advanced I'm in theory of mind. I have also come up with a hypothesis on autism which I am developing. Please wait.



daspie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Mar 2007
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,021
Location: Mumbai

04 Mar 2011, 4:48 am

LKL wrote:
I think ikorack is right: any further discussion here is feeding the trolls.

No one is troll here. Me and murphycop are realist and macbeth is in denial. You seem to be in the middle :wink:



Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2007
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,481
Location: UK Doncaster

04 Mar 2011, 8:54 am

@ Daspie: You've turned me into a very fictional straw man and think you are displaying intelligence by "defeating" me. You are inventing opinions and beliefs for me to have, and then "cleverly" arguing them down. That is not "logic". Nor is it "realism." Its the very opposite of realism.

What is there to argue against? You invent what I believe, regardless of what I say. So I just tell you to get f****d, because it seems to be the only part of my posts you bother to read in your crippling ignorance, and vast lack of Theory of Mind.

So, to be perfectly clear: f**k off back to your bigotry and leave me out of it. You are irrelevant.


_________________
"There is a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart,
that you can't take part" [Mario Savo, 1964]


daspie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Mar 2007
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,021
Location: Mumbai

04 Mar 2011, 10:40 am

Macbeth wrote:
@ Daspie: You've turned me into a very fictional straw man and think you are displaying intelligence by "defeating" me. You are inventing opinions and beliefs for me to have, and then "cleverly" arguing them down. That is not "logic". Nor is it "realism." Its the very opposite of realism.

I am ascribing you beliefs by reading what you are writing. When I have "cleverly" arguing them down.
Quote:
What is there to argue against? You invent what I believe, regardless of what I say. So I just tell you to get f****, because it seems to be the only part of my posts you bother to read in your crippling ignorance, and vast lack of Theory of Mind.

So, to be perfectly clear: f**k off back to your bigotry and leave me out of it. You are irrelevant.

The topic of giving concessions due to religious belief is a topic to argue. I ask moderator to give him a warning because of his language.



ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 15 Mar 2009
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,870

04 Mar 2011, 10:46 am

? He's censored its not likely he'll get a warning for censored language.



Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2007
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,481
Location: UK Doncaster

04 Mar 2011, 11:04 am

daspie wrote:
Macbeth wrote:
@ Daspie: You've turned me into a very fictional straw man and think you are displaying intelligence by "defeating" me. You are inventing opinions and beliefs for me to have, and then "cleverly" arguing them down. That is not "logic". Nor is it "realism." Its the very opposite of realism.

I am ascribing you beliefs by reading what you are writing. When I have "cleverly" arguing them down.
Quote:
What is there to argue against? You invent what I believe, regardless of what I say. So I just tell you to get f****, because it seems to be the only part of my posts you bother to read in your crippling ignorance, and vast lack of Theory of Mind.

So, to be perfectly clear: f**k off back to your bigotry and leave me out of it. You are irrelevant.

The topic of giving concessions due to religious belief is a topic to argue. I ask moderator to give him a warning because of his language.


No. You started by ascribing me beliefs based on things I had already said (some inaccurate, some not so far off.) This is all you have to judge me on. It is all any of us has to work on. It is a reasonable enough concept to follow, if you temper it with the understanding that you ONLY have what I say here to go on. We all do it here, because of the medium we are using.

You then moved into subjects that I have NOT SPOKEN ON and started to ascribe me beliefs according to your own prejudices and guesswork, and ignoring anything I said on such subjects. Worse still, you have even "given" me opinions and beliefs about subjects I already HAVE spoken about that are in direct contradiction to my own statements on such subjects. I have been posting on this site for quite some time, and many of your favourite hate-subjects have already been discussed at length, by me and others. I've done the threads about Sharia law in the UK and have spoken AGAINST it, but you two have chosen to ascribe the opposite opinion to me in your ignorance.

This is utterly unacceptable to me., and intensely annoying. When you stop inventing my opinions for me, then I will stop telling you to get f****d.

And again, clearly the ONLY piece of my posts that you can be bothered to read are the ones that are ***** out. My language may be foul, but at least it is clear. Yours seems to be causing as many arguments as it clears up, as we already covered earlier.


_________________
"There is a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart,
that you can't take part" [Mario Savo, 1964]


daspie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Mar 2007
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,021
Location: Mumbai

04 Mar 2011, 11:57 am

ikorack wrote:
? He's censored its not likely he'll get a warning for censored language.

He is using words like f**k for people. The word is censored in itself, it does not censors what the complete sentence means.