Muslim families in Winnipeg want children excused from

Page 16 of 19 [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2011, 3:42 pm

murphycop wrote:
LKL wrote:
daspie wrote:
Its not about non-english people, its about muslims.

To murphycop, it is about non-English and non-white populations.
Quote:

No its not, you're labelling me a racist. It wouldn't suprise me if you didn't know the meaning of the word, if you think a rally with an English policeman in the picture, on the streets of London is in the Middle east or Africa!

Dude, you're the one whining about the color of the person serving your fish and chips and complaining about people from other countries forming enclaves in London. We have those enclaves here in the states, too - 'Little China,' or 'Little Tokyo,' or 'Little Italy.' They're generally pleasant places to go to - sort of mini-vacations - if you're not paranoid and ashamed of being illiterate in other people's languages.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2011, 3:45 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Subotai wrote:

I wonder why all those signs are in the same handwriting?

That are all printed, not handwritten.

ruveyn

If, by that, you mean that they use block letters rather than cursive, yes; if you mean that they are mass-produced, no.

daspie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2011, 4:15 pm

LKL wrote:
murphycop wrote:
LKL wrote:
daspie wrote:

Quote:

No its not, you're labelling me a racist. It wouldn't suprise me if you didn't know the meaning of the word, if you think a rally with an English policeman in the picture, on the streets of London is in the Middle east or Africa!

Dude, you're the one whining about the color of the person serving your fish and chips and complaining about people from other countries forming enclaves in London. We have those enclaves here in the states, too - 'Little China,' or 'Little Tokyo,' or 'Little Italy.' They're generally pleasant places to go to - sort of mini-vacations - if you're not paranoid and ashamed of being illiterate in other people's languages.

I think that 'Little China,' or 'Little Tokyo,' or 'Little Italy.' or Little India(in britain) are innocuous the problem is little pakistan little arabia little north africa :wink: .

Subotai
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2011, 6:12 pm

Macbeth wrote:
Subotai wrote:
murphycop wrote:
Macbeth wrote:
daspie wrote:
Macbeth wrote:
Muslims are not "more likely to be violent than a person of any other community". I hope this statement is just bad phraseology, but I suspect that you actually do think this to be the case.

No, I mean what it is.
Quote:
It also seems a bit daft how you describe a Muslim community as if it consists of "terrorists" and their support network and that's it.

And it would seem that Muslim ideology is as open to interpretation as any other ideology, such that the violence is apparently completely optional.

Read history of Islam, a) In Mohammed's period b)After Muhammed till wahhab's revival c)After Wahhabi's revival, i.e. modern.

Clearly then you lack experience of other types of community if you feel you can make such ridiculous statements.
Christianity has been easily as violent, and for longer. Judaism too. But STILL you fools are intent on dragging "violence" and extremism into this when at no point has there been even the slightest threat of such in the OP.

The intense depth of your ignorance astounds me: That you both still insist on making his about extremism when its simply about religious parents making a similar request to religious parents all over the world, in all forms of religion. Nothing more. Nothing unreasonable or violent or demanding. Just the same request as Christian/Jewish/Mormon/etc parents make all the time. Makes me sick that such idiocy exists.

I wonder why all those signs are in the same handwriting?

I noted the same thing. Murphycop rudely chose to ignore me completely when I mentioned it.
It really is ALL of those signs in ALL of those pictures. All taken at the same rally perhaps, but een then its a bit odd that they should ALL be written by the same person. I get the impression that crowd isn't anywhere near as large as its implied.

The fact is these xenophobes will believe what they want to believe. And they are so communally invested in their opinions that they will fight tooth and nail if proven wrong even hundreds of times.

Classic tribalism.

Last edited by Subotai on 26 Feb 2011, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2011, 6:15 pm

As another aside (because contrary to DaspieCop's opinions we are permitted to make asides without "being in denial") I notice that those banners are all.. well pretty s**t. Nobody who hates the west has access to a decent printer, or did any sign-writing?

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2011, 9:03 pm

daspie wrote:
Macbeth wrote:
Ever noticed that all of those signs have been written in the same hand? They also share a very common sentence structure with each other. Wonder why that is? Just one person doing all the signs?

This proves that macbeth is in denial. The reason one person is doing it could be that that person is good in writing or it was his job to make placard. Some other guy job could have been to arrange the loud speaker and some others intimated others about the rally. This is height of illogic. The fact that other people were there means that they supported it. This is why I said it is macbeth's asperger's syndrome which is coming in his way to understand people mind here.
This is like saying that if few Muslim terrorist leader like osama, nasrallah, salahuddin speak about terrorism filled via their hate filled videos against non-muslims then all other terrorist who carry out attacks are not guilty.
Please Macbeth if you unconditionally disagree with us then tell us that but do not make illogical arguments.

He is in denial yes. ruvyen is probably right, the words are printed. I've proved in numerous threads that he has a lack of understanding. Your English is fine, you speak a lot more sense than Macbeth. I'm pretty sure he placed the EDL and the BNP in the same category earlier in this thread, or another. He's probably more likely to support the UAF, the biggest group of hypocrites you'll ever know. I spoke to a guy heavily involved in EDL today, he said he has some Muslim friends. Their stance isn't against Muslims in general, its against extremists, but because of Macbeth's newspapers and the silly media, they are made out to be racists and facists. They just want to stop things like this http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... itain.html

I think there are 9 courts in the UK now. The EDL guy said they will pull out of a demonstration that the BNP supporters would attened, they don't want to be associated with them. Hopefully if enough support is gained, they can stop the Islamic law being part of our country, and in an ideal world remove the mosques preaching hate against our British culture.

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2011, 9:06 pm

LKL wrote:
murphycop wrote:
LKL wrote:
daspie wrote:

Quote:

Broad, its not that big of a deal, its not so much about colour, its turning fish and chip shops into semi Chinese restaurants. Its not just in little areas, its all over the country.

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2011, 9:08 pm

Subotai its rude to call macbeth a xenophobe. :(

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 2:07 am

daspie wrote:
LKL wrote:
murphycop wrote:
LKL wrote:
daspie wrote:

Quote:

I think that 'Little China,' or 'Little Tokyo,' or 'Little Italy.' or Little India(in britain) are innocuous the problem is little pakistan little arabia little north africa :wink: .

I don't think murphycop makes that distinction. Hell, he'd probably have a hissifit if YOU tried to serve him fish-and-chips, especially if you speak English with a non-Brittish accent.
For that matter, he'd probably flip if I served him fish-and-chips, since I speak like a Yengeese or a Canuck.

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 7:38 am

murphycop wrote:
daspie wrote:
Macbeth wrote:
Ever noticed that all of those signs have been written in the same hand? They also share a very common sentence structure with each other. Wonder why that is? Just one person doing all the signs?

This proves that macbeth is in denial. The reason one person is doing it could be that that person is good in writing or it was his job to make placard. Some other guy job could have been to arrange the loud speaker and some others intimated others about the rally. This is height of illogic. The fact that other people were there means that they supported it. This is why I said it is macbeth's asperger's syndrome which is coming in his way to understand people mind here.
This is like saying that if few Muslim terrorist leader like osama, nasrallah, salahuddin speak about terrorism filled via their hate filled videos against non-muslims then all other terrorist who carry out attacks are not guilty.
Please Macbeth if you unconditionally disagree with us then tell us that but do not make illogical arguments.

He is in denial yes. ruvyen is probably right, the words are printed. I've proved in numerous threads that he has a lack of understanding. Your English is fine, you speak a lot more sense than Macbeth. I'm pretty sure he placed the EDL and the BNP in the same category earlier in this thread, or another. He's probably more likely to support the UAF, the biggest group of hypocrites you'll ever know. I spoke to a guy heavily involved in EDL today, he said he has some Muslim friends. Their stance isn't against Muslims in general, its against extremists, but because of Macbeth's newspapers and the silly media, they are made out to be racists and facists. They just want to stop things like this http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... itain.html

I think there are 9 courts in the UK now. The EDL guy said they will pull out of a demonstration that the BNP supporters would attened, they don't want to be associated with them. Hopefully if enough support is gained, they can stop the Islamic law being part of our country, and in an ideal world remove the mosques preaching hate against our British culture.

Your conclusions go from ridiculous to just plain stupid. I'm "in denial" of your opinion because I make an aside about the poor quality and hand-written nature of those protest signs? You've proved exactly f**k all in any thread about "lack of understanding", its just a term, like hypocrite, that you repeat towards me like some slightly slow political parrot instead of trying to respond to anything I actually say. (That's when you aren't just attacking me straight out.)

The EDL? Plenty of people join the EDL because they genuinely believe that mass-immigration is a problem, and that natives of England often get treated as second-rate citizens. Plenty of people also join the EDL because they "hate pakis and ragheads." and similarly well-constructed arguments. BNP membership these days runs a similar curve, though the BNP comes from far darker, definitely racist roots, and engages in incredibly stupid and badly-thought out propaganda. You say their stance is not against Muslims, its against extremists: if you bothered to actually READ any of my posts instead of just making s**t up then you would know that that is where I stand as well.

Sharia law? You don't know where I stand on Sharia law and its practise because its got nothing to do with this thread. I've never told you what I think about Sharia law courts in the UK, so now you're just making s**t up again and making crass assumptions about me. Just plain f*****g dishonest now.

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 11:06 am

LKL wrote:
daspie wrote:
LKL wrote:
murphycop wrote:
LKL wrote:
daspie wrote:

Quote:

I don't think murphycop makes that distinction. Hell, he'd probably have a hissifit if YOU tried to serve him fish-and-chips, especially if you speak English with a non-Brittish accent.
For that matter, he'd probably flip if I served him fish-and-chips, since I speak like a Yengeese or a Canuck.

Na, i'd have one if you served me, cause you talk out the wrong end.

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 11:07 am

Macbeth still can't work out what a hypocrite is, day 8.

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 11:50 am

murphycop wrote:
Macbeth still can't work out what a hypocrite is, day 8.

Murphycop is still a prick. Duration: permanent.

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 12:15 pm

:lmao:

daspie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 12:24 pm

Macbeth wrote:
Sharia law? You don't know where I stand on Sharia law and its practise because its got nothing to do with this thread. I've never told you what I think about Sharia law courts in the UK, so now you're just making sh** up again and making crass assumptions about me. Just plain f***ing dishonest now.

This is why I believe that it is Macbeth's asperger's which is coming his way to understand that if Muslim are allowed their one seemingly innocuous demand then they will get embolden and will demand more and you know that the ultimate demand is sharia and Muslim rule.

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 12:39 pm

daspie wrote:
Macbeth wrote:
Sharia law? You don't know where I stand on Sharia law and its practise because its got nothing to do with this thread. I've never told you what I think about Sharia law courts in the UK, so now you're just making sh** up again and making crass assumptions about me. Just plain f***ing dishonest now.

This is why I believe that it is Macbeth's asperger's which is coming his way to understand that if Muslim are allowed their one seemingly innocuous demand then they will get embolden and will demand more and you know that the ultimate demand is sharia and Muslim rule.

When we have a thread about Sharia law, then I'll let you know what I think about Sharia law and its practice in the UK. And my position on Sharia law is NOT something Murphycop actually knows, so I resent him arbitrarily deciding what I think about things based on his own rabid fantasies and guesswork.

But Sharia law in the UK is NOT RELEVANT TO THIS THREAD. "My aspergers" isn't stopping me from seeing the point you're trying to make: That you believe in the theory of the slippery slope, and that acceding to one demand only leads to more demands. If I thought that was actually the f*****g case then I might agree with you. But I don't believe that it is the case. I do not subscribe to this theory. That's got exactly f**k all to do with Aspergers. Its got to do with not blindly believing that every single Muslim is going to drag us down the path to extremism.

And "My aspergers" again? On this site? FROM SOMEONE WITH ASPERGERS? Does nobody else find that ludicrous?

As for Murphycop: You've got nothing. You can't respond to points properly, or argue your case. You just repeat yourself like a child with its favourite word, saying it until it loses all sense or meaning.