Cruifixion should be a form of excution in america

Page 1 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 9:53 pm

Crucifixion should be brought back as a form of excution in America if we started to crucifie people I am sure more americans would not be in prison if it was brought back as a form of excution.

The only reason I bring this up is because I am writing a story about a serial killer who crucifes his victims and desplays them as his on twisted verison of art for the public to see.

shrox
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 10:02 pm

Joker wrote:
Crucifixion should be brought back as a form of excution in America if we started to crucifie people I am sure more americans would not be in prison if it was brought back as a form of excution.

The only reason I bring this up is because I am writing a story about a serial killer who crucifes his victims and desplays them as his on twisted verison of art for the public to see.

No, it shouldn't.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 10:05 pm

shrox wrote:
Joker wrote:

No, it shouldn't.

Let me ask you this isn't America supposed to be the new Rome? They practice it and crucifed a lot of people to send a message and most of the time the message was received lound and clear. Why have any form of remorse for some one serving time in any prsion system?

I don't feel remorse for them they choose to break the law their will always be consequences for your actions in life.

06 Apr 2012, 10:11 pm

Joker wrote:
shrox wrote:
Joker wrote:

No, it shouldn't.

Let me ask you this isn't America supposed to be the new Rome? They practice it and crucifed a lot of people to send a message and most of the time the message was received lound and clear. Why have any form of remorse for some one serving time in any prsion system?

I don't feel remorse for them they choose to break the law their will always be consequences for your actions in life.

The constitution prohibits cruel and unusual punishment. And crucifixion most certainly does fall under the category of cruel and unusual punishment. Furthermore, american christians would have a hissy fit about executing someone this way. And if you're going to write fiction, you'd really better learn how to spell; along with proper punctuation and grammar.

BTW, people do have remorse when they are forced to be Bubba's B*tch in prison. :twisted:

shrox
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 10:11 pm

Joker wrote:
shrox wrote:
Joker wrote:

No, it shouldn't.

People would have to look up from their Ipads to get the message. And it would become ineffective after a short while.

And which laws? I break federal law to remain healthy, shall I be crucified under your scheme? How about buying raw milk?

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 10:14 pm

AspieRogue wrote:
Joker wrote:
shrox wrote:
Joker wrote:

No, it shouldn't.

The constitution prohibits cruel and unusual punishment. And crucifixion most certainly does fall under the category of cruel and unusual punishment. Furthermore, american christians would have a hissy fit about executing someone this way. And if you're going to write fiction, you'd really better learn how to spell; along with proper punctuation and grammar.

BTW, people do have remorse when they are forced to be Bubba's B*tch in prison. :twisted:

I do use grammaer and puction some times and if you have a problem with me not using it on WP then it must be working

Btw I wouldn't have a hissy fit about plus the electric chair was a crule and unusal punishment and was legal in a lot of states even though the constitution which is overrated was against it.

And no I do not have remorse for them even if they turn out to be some ones b***h you should learn how to not be so condescending :wink:

Last edited by Joker on 06 Apr 2012, 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 10:16 pm

shrox wrote:
Joker wrote:
shrox wrote:
Joker wrote:

No, it shouldn't.

People would have to look up from their Ipads to get the message. And it would become ineffective after a short while.

And which laws? I break federal law to remain healthy, shall I be crucified under your scheme? How about buying raw milk?

Lets see here serial killers mass murders terrorists pedophiles rapists people that commit infantcide those types of people should be crucifed also no a federal law is barley a law in my opinon.

06 Apr 2012, 10:17 pm

Joker wrote:
AspieRogue wrote:
Joker wrote:
shrox wrote:
Joker wrote:

No, it shouldn't.

I use grammar and punctuation only when I wrtie on paper if you have a problem with me not using it on WP then it must be working btw I wouldn't have a hissy fit about plus the electric chair was a crule and unusal punishment and was legal in a lot of states even though the constitution which is overrated was against it.

Look pal, it's just not gonna happen. Deal with it.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 10:21 pm

AspieRogue wrote:
Joker wrote:
AspieRogue wrote:
Joker wrote:
shrox wrote:
Joker wrote:

No, it shouldn't.

I use grammar and punctuation only when I wrtie on paper if you have a problem with me not using it on WP then it must be working btw I wouldn't have a hissy fit about plus the electric chair was a crule and unusal punishment and was legal in a lot of states even though the constitution which is overrated was against it.

They said the same thing about the electric chair being used america is to soft it is sad very sad.

blunnet
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 10:28 pm

Joker wrote:

Who is this serial killer?

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 10:30 pm

blunnet wrote:
Joker wrote:

Who is this serial killer?

I havent given him a name yet would you care to help me think of one?

shrox
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 10:30 pm

Joker wrote:
AspieRogue wrote:
Joker wrote:
AspieRogue wrote:
Joker wrote:
shrox wrote:
Joker wrote:

No, it shouldn't.

They said the same thing about the electric chair being used america is to soft it is sad very sad.

Jesus would say no. And the fact that one violent and painful method exists (the electric chair), yet people still end up there shows it's not really an effective deterrent. Heck, the fact that many more than one person was crucified shows it's not an effective deterrent.

Last edited by shrox on 06 Apr 2012, 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 10:32 pm

shrox wrote:
Joker wrote:
AspieRogue wrote:
Joker wrote:
AspieRogue wrote:
Joker wrote:
shrox wrote:
Joker wrote:

No, it shouldn't.

Jesus would say no.

He didn't say no when they crucifed him.

BTW it was all out of hypothetical thinking after all they are running out of lethal enjection fluid in some states how else would we put criminials to death?

shrox
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 10:34 pm

Joker wrote:
shrox wrote:
Joker wrote:
AspieRogue wrote:
Joker wrote:
AspieRogue wrote:
Joker wrote:
shrox wrote:
Joker wrote:

No, it shouldn't.

Jesus would say no.

BTW it was all out of hypothetical thinking after all they are running out of lethal enjection fluid in some states how else would we put criminials to death?

I am not a fan of killin'

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 10:36 pm

shrox wrote:
Joker wrote:
shrox wrote:
Joker wrote:
AspieRogue wrote:
Joker wrote:
AspieRogue wrote:
Joker wrote:
shrox wrote:
Joker wrote:

No, it shouldn't.

Jesus would say no.

I am not a fan of killin'

I would not say I am a fan but child killers like tookie williams should have gotten the eltric chair or worse America is to soft that is the moral of the story.

abacacus
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 10:49 pm

Bullets are a lot cheaper, kinder, and can make a very effective deterrent.

Put up on the stand, one in the back of the head, send the family the bill ala China.

You will reap what you've sown.