Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 9:32 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3KOZCM91c[/youtube]Transcript:

Quote:
Well, some people didn't like my last video very much. They told me I should be attacking Islam, not Christianity. Why didn't someone tell me sooner? All the videos I've made, and not once have I attacked Islam. What was I thinking about?

I blame the Jews, don't you?

Well, in this video I intend to say a few words in support of Christians, but I still think Christianity is a laughable raft of insulting nonsense that any intelligent six year-old child would dismiss out of hand if they were allowed to have a mind of their own. I'm referring specifically to Christians in the Muslim world, God help them, if you'll pardon the expression.

Who would have predicted that the Arab spring, that bright new tomorrow of yesterday, would so quickly degenerate into a sordid Muslim Brotherhood takeover with people arrested for blasphemy, women harassed in the street, and the violent persecution of Christians? Actually,
I would have predicted it. Oh, you as well? And everybody you know? Well, it wasn't that hard to see coming down the road, was it? What a waste of a revolution. They finally get democracy and they vote for a bunch of religious fanatics. People that stupid don't deserve to be free. I guess somewhere down the line they'll just have to go through the whole thing all over again. Only next time I hope they'll be able to resist the urge to gang rape female news reporters in the street, although I wouldn't bet on it.

The so-called Arab spring has been a has been a winter of persecution for Christians in particular who are being driven out as Sharia is driven in. Like the Jews before them, Christians are being ethnically cleansed from Muslim countries, but the western media don't want to talk about it because it means having to focus on the hateful supremacist doctrine of Islam, an ideology that confers inferior status on non-believers and demands their submission as dhimmis.

Those noble Egyptian soldiers who refused to fire on their Muslim brothers during the revolution had no such qualms about shooting unarmed Christians in the street for protesting against unprovoked Muslim violence. Such is the insanity that even in Syria, despite being murdered in their thousands by their own government, the rebels have found time to put Christians on notice to leave.

Now I'm no fan of Christianity, but I am a fan of civilisation and justice, and both of those things seem to be in very short supply in a part of the world where Christianity is being systematically erased, while the Christian president of the United States says nothing and looks the other way for fear of causing offence. He
is a Christian, isn't he?

I know some people think Obama is a Muslim because his middle name is Hussein, because he bowed to the Saudi king like a vassal, because he sucks up to Islam every chance he gets, because he humiliated his country by apologising to Islamic terrorists, and because his administration is crippled by a chronic political correctness that empowers jihadis pretending to be Americans, but I wouldn't say that makes the president a Muslim. I'd say that makes him a dhimmi, and I think he and his administration are doing their best to turn the United States into a dhimmi nation.

Recently he welcomed the election of an Islamist president in Egypt, a man who, during his campaign (a campaign supported by the US government) made the statement: "The Koran is our constitution, the Prophet is our leader, jihad is our path, and death in the name of Allah is our goal." A man who belongs to an organisation that has vowed in its charter to infiltrate Western society and destroy it from within. In short, the new Egyptian president is a jihadi, which is a word the Obama administration can't even bring itself to use in case somebody gets offended.

It's actually quite amusing to watch an American government spokesman wriggling around trying not to say the words "Islamic" or "jihad" when talking about Islamic jihad until you realise the level of denial you're actually witnessing, and you can't help but wonder if it's possible to trust this person's judgement or their word about anything at all.

Oh, and you might like to know that, despite the First Amendment, the Obama administration is behaving on the world stage as if free speech is actually negotiable. Right now they're engaged in dialogue with a bunch of Islamic dictatorships to help them find ways of curbing free speech through the United Nations Human Rights Council, when what passes for human rights in any of those places would be against the law in the civilised world and the only dialogue any of them deserve is three short words: Go to hell. Oh, and P.S: Stop murdering Christians.

Obama wants to be cosy with Islam because he's got an Islamic background himself and because he wants to be cosy with the Third World in general. He isn't just America's first black president, he's America's first Third World president, and that's his problem. There must be a part of Obama that just feels so guilty about going to America, becoming successful, and leaving all those people behind that he just has to reach out and say "Hey people, it's me, Barry. You still like me, don't you?" But they don't like him, because they despise weakness, especially in the Islamic world, and there he's even less popular than George W. Bush, which is something I'd have thought a person would have to work at, but Obama has managed it effortlessly. And he's getting less popular in the First World as well, because people can see how he deals with Islamic extremists and they can see that he's not actually fit to be president of the United States. Don't get me wrong. He may be fit to lead another country, a European country, perhaps, where fundamental rights are not quite so important. Besides, he's a European by instinct anyway, an accommodationist, a compromiser, a dhimmi. He doesn't realise that the American president has a duty beyond America to the whole free world to stand up for American values, not Third World values, because, despite all the propaganda, they are not, in fact, equal.

If Christians are being persecuted in the Muslim world purely because of their religion (and they are) the American president has a duty to speak out loudly and often until somebody listens. Instead, this president chooses to remain silent. He chooses to continue shovelling bucketloads of American taxpayers' money into the Arab world without even a polite request that they stop murdering Christians. And if you think that's slimy, every year the US State Department issues a report on the state of human rights in all UN member countries. This year, for the first time, they removed the section on religious freedom, thus neatly sidestepping the need to acknowledge the violent persecution of Christians since the glorious revolution for freedom and democracy.

Who would have thought that the United States, of all countries, would so cravenly turn its back on persecuted Christians in their darkest hour just so as not to offend their Muslim persecutors? America, thanks to this president, is already a dhimmi nation.

Peace.

nominalist
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

20 Jul 2012, 10:06 pm

You close by typing, peace, but what you posted was not peaceful.

Generalizing about an entire world religion based upon the behavior of a few extremists is, IMO, very inconsiderate.

Institute for Dialectical metaRealism: http://dmr.institute

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 10:15 pm

nominalist wrote:
You close by typing, peace, but what you posted was not peaceful.

Generalizing about an entire world religion based upon the behavior of a few extremists is, IMO, very inconsiderate.

"A few extremists"? You must be joking.

Everything he says is spot on.

He does point out that there is an awful lot of extremism in Islam. Far more than there is in Christianity at the present time - we have gone through centuries of religious persecution in Europe and we're often secular here these days. Basically, what he's saying is that this needs to be ironed out if at all possible. He is very much anti-religion, but respects people right to believe what they wish as long as they don't bother him.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 10:21 pm

If he were American, he could run for president.

bizboy1
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 10:35 pm

Another great video from Pat Condell. Thanks for sharing.

nominalist
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

20 Jul 2012, 10:37 pm

Sorry, but I don't believe in dealing with global situations by engaging in bigoted tirades against world religions and a U.S. president.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 10:38 pm

nominalist wrote:
Sorry, but I don't believe in dealing with global situations by engaging in bigoted tirades against world religions.

His "bigoted tirade" was on point.

And it was aimed at our President.

ruveyn

HisDivineMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 10:45 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
If he were American, he could run for president.

And if I lived in the United States, I'd vote for him.
Once more, he is absolutely right.

nominalist
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

20 Jul 2012, 11:12 pm

ruveyn wrote:
His "bigoted tirade" was on point.
And it was aimed at our President.

Bigotry is on point? Only against the president or against anyone else?

What about the bigotry which is commonly directed at people on the Autism spectrum? Is that also on point?

HisDivineMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 11:30 pm

nominalist wrote:
What about the bigotry which is commonly directed at people on the Autism spectrum? Is that also on point?

That depends. Do people on the autism spectrum have a policy of either ignoring or quietly supporting islamic-inspired genocide?

nominalist
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

20 Jul 2012, 11:33 pm

HisDivineMajesty wrote:
That depends. Do people on the autism spectrum have a policy of either ignoring or quietly supporting islamic-inspired genocide?

I am sorry. I have nothing to say to you.

HisDivineMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 11:35 pm

Hundreds of black Africans, thousands of Jews and thousands of Coptic Christians would have a lot to say to you.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2012, 12:58 am

enough. take your bigoted nonsense elsewhere.

EDIT: corrected which rules were broken, as the thread was not really racist.

Quote:
===================
WrongPlanet Rules
===================

Conduct
-----------
The following activities are unacceptable on WrongPlanet:

1. Posting offensive language, comments, video, or images.
Unacceptable content includes swearing; racist, sexist, homophobic language; behavior intended to provoke or belittle other members; violent or sexually demeaning content; sexual fetish; and discussion of excretory function. Posting graphic images or videos of people or animals being harmed is prohibited.

3. Other inappropriate content and behavior prohibited on Wrong Planet:
This includes copyrighted material, serial codes, and posts made to promote a website, group or product, particularly if made repeatedly and without other participation in the WP community (spamming). This also includes discussion of locked topics, discussion of banned members and why they were banned and anything else that purposely causes conflict with other members.

Last edited by hyperlexian on 23 Jul 2012, 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2012, 2:44 am

further clarification:

what is unacceptable about this thread is that people are attacked as opposed to a religion (or any group's philosophy, really).

basically, the site is intended to welcome people of all nations, religions, genders, whatever. people could say that Islam or Christianity or Judaism is a ridiculous religion, but as soon as they start characterising adherents as nutcases, then it makes the site unwelcoming for those people. it is one thing to discuss beliefs, which is within the site rules, but another thing entirely to discuss people.

if any other similar posts or threads have been missed, it is because they were not reported and thus escaped my attention. feel free to to report any similar posts or threads and they will be considered on an individual basis.