01 Jan 2015, 1:44 pm

And a happy New Year to all!

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2015, 1:50 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
Happy NY Aghogday!

Thank you my open-minded and very interesting friend, and Happy New year 2015 to you too, and MR. K ^ up there. :)

And yes, everyone else. :)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

olympiadis
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2015, 1:48 pm

Arnold doing ballet.

warning: music with foul language.

Don't think for a minute that these dancers are all NTs.
Learning expression through these dance moves has to be a special interest due to the massive amount of training and focus it requires.
It requires a combination of analytical thinking, understanding of physics, and emotional expression.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2015, 8:44 pm

olympiadis wrote:
Arnold doing ballet.

warning: music with foul language.

Don't think for a minute that these dancers are all NTs.
Learning expression through these dance moves has to be a special interest due to the massive amount of training and focus it requires.
It requires a combination of analytical thinking, understanding of physics, and emotional expression.

Thanks for linking that as I did not know that Arnold and Franco did some ballet too, and it is probably part of why they were above their peers in competition.

And yes, I'm moving in on 3000 miles of dance walking in this month of January, which will be a total of 17 months, and this is one special interest that has a huge amount of fringe benefits as I do not even have to talk to folks to connect.

And that seems be good thing, as I cannot wear their minds out that way in machine gun conversation. :)

Truly with enough practice at anything that will set a person ahead, per those who cannot laser focus like that on a special interest.

And I find I get along with the great dancers where I dance, better in general, than the herd of general population, so perhaps there IS some broader autism phenotype among my dance friends that allows them to understand me better as well, as I them. :)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick