Page 30 of 105 [ 1680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 105  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 2:14 am

So far no proof nor evidence at all whatsoever it also seems that the bible is not only scientifically inaccurate but historically inaccurate he seems to be none other than a fairy tale and fiction.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 2:32 am

sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....
If you go with the original meaning of idolatry - graven images etc - then there's not a lot of that about now. But of course, we now have photos, which they didn't have back in Biblical times. So there is an argument that people who idolize celebrities or sports-people or even politicians (God help them.. lol) could be thought of as idolaters.

But.......
I'm not sure that has anything to do with what we were discussing.

If Ghandi knowingly engaged in idolatry, he is going to hell forever.

Idolatry = knowingly worshipping other than God.

As I said, hell will be filled with people who want to be there.

Well, if idolatry means knowingly worshipping other than GOD, in that case, as you define GOD, you are already sending your own self to hell, if you worship the man named Jesus.

People who worry about hell already make a hell for themselves.

In other words, you are worshipping hell here by suggesting that hell is separate from GOD.

IF GoD IS ALL to WORSHIP ALL IS TO WORSHIP GOD, AND THAT includes everything 'else' that IS ALL, including 'the KING', Elvis, if ya like, and even the Imaginary Jesus who some folks call the FRIGGING KING OF THE UNIVERSE, per the imaginary myth part.

GOD AIN'T TOO SMALL TO 'OVERLOOK' SMALL HUMAN BEINGS.

Madonna and NIETZSCHE SAY basicAlly THE SAME THING, AS THEY ARE ALREADY IN CONTACT WITH GOD DIRECTLY, the TRUE GOD OF NATURE, THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT AS ONE, per ILLUMINATI ENLIGHTENMENT, and no, not the conspiracy Illuminati like the conspiracy of hell.

MADONNA AND NIETZSCHE ARE TRUE REPREsenTATIVES OF THE one TRUE GOD OF MOTHER NATURE TRUE...

OF COURSE, in JUST MY opinion. :)

AND here's the REST OF THE evidence in less than 10 minutes....;)

Enjoy, if ya will, and or like. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhLRoTB70g[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9h7eiyvc8[/youtube]

Oh okay.

God is everthing and everything is God right ?

Is God inside your toilet bowl ?

It depends on if your 'sh**' is holy.

'Mine' has been referenced as such, as documented here. ;)

And now my 'sh**' is up to 930LBS and perhaps THAT makes IT divine. ;)

So God is in your toilet bowl ?

FIRST ThEre is DARK.. then theRE is LIGHt inSpiRing movement or dance.. then sound or song.. insPiRing poetry in word later.. and song or sound to inspiRe..FUELING dance or movement aGAIN for the cycle and the flow of creativity in Infinity.. to continue standing tall in an 8 flow of CREATION ACTIVITY that goes on and on and on ONE RIVER.. FLOW.. ONE OCEAN OF GOD FOR ALLASISIS..nOW.

So yeah, GOD IS THE WATER OF LIFE AND ALLTHATIS AKA MOTHER NATURE TRUE AKA GOD MOST DEFINITELY LIVES IN THE TOILET BOWLS OF LIFE TOO....

BUT of course YOU can choose the OUTHOUSE OF HELL TOO that part is UP TO YOU. ;)

GOD WILL LET YA DO THAT, no matter how much IT HURTS YA.... IN YOUR imagination of course.. only..... and imagination per nightmares instead of dreams can get very well like hell on earth in death in life...FULL STOP paper thin existence where each second is a thousand years of hell.

I choose a thousand years of heaven every second now and I live in this place of heaven now always now PER relative Human FREE WILL gifted by GOD NOW.

One CAN live wherever one likes, if one 'pays' the 'price' OR 'COST' with HUMAN RELATIVE FREE WILL or NOT.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Feb 2015, 2:36 am

aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....
If you go with the original meaning of idolatry - graven images etc - then there's not a lot of that about now. But of course, we now have photos, which they didn't have back in Biblical times. So there is an argument that people who idolize celebrities or sports-people or even politicians (God help them.. lol) could be thought of as idolaters.

But.......

Well, if idolatry means knowingly worshipping other than GOD, in that case, as you define GOD, you are already sending your own self to hell, if you worship the man named Jesus.

In other words, you are worshipping hell here by suggesting that hell is separate from GOD.

IF GoD IS ALL to WORSHIP ALL IS TO WORSHIP GOD, AND THAT includes everything 'else' that IS ALL, including 'the KING', Elvis, if ya like, and even the Imaginary Jesus who some folks call the FRIGGING KING OF THE UNIVERSE, per the imaginary myth part.

Madonna and NIETZSCHE SAY basicAlly THE SAME THING, AS THEY ARE ALREADY IN CONTACT WITH GOD DIRECTLY, the TRUE GOD OF NATURE, THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT AS ONE, per ILLUMINATI ENLIGHTENMENT, and no, not the conspiracy Illuminati like the conspiracy of hell.

MADONNA AND NIETZSCHE ARE TRUE REPREsenTATIVES OF THE one TRUE GOD OF MOTHER NATURE TRUE...

Oh okay.

FIRST ThEre is DARK.. then theRE is LIGHt inSpiRing movement or dance.. then sound or song.. insPiRing poetry in word later.. and song or sound to inspiRe..FUELING dance or movement aGAIN for the cycle and the flow of creativity in Infinity.. to continue standing tall in an 8 flow of CREATION ACTIVITY that goes on and on and on ONE RIVER.. FLOW.. ONE OCEAN OF GOD FOR ALLASISIS..nOW.

So yeah, GOD IS THE WATER OF LIFE AND ALLTHATIS AKA MOTHER NATURE TRUE AKA GOD MOST DEFINITELY LIVES IN THE TOILET BOWLS OF LIFE TOO....

BUT of course YOU can choose the OUTHOUSE OF HELL TOO that part is UP TO YOU. ;)

GOD WILL LET YA DO THAT, no matter how much IT HURTS YA.... IN YOUR imagination of course.. only..... and imagination per nightmares instead of dreams can get very well like hell on earth in death in life...FULL STOP paper thin existence where each second is a thousand years of hell.

I choose a thousand years of heaven every second now and I live in this place of heaven now always now PER relative Human FREE WILL gifted by GOD NOW.

One CAN live wherever one likes, if one 'pays' the 'price' OR 'COST' with HUMAN RELATIVE FREE WILL or NOT.

So the God that created this great universe is actually living inside your toilet bowl ?

You my friend are a victim of brainwashing.

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Feb 2015, 2:38 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
So far no proof nor evidence at all whatsoever it also seems that the bible is not only scientifically inaccurate but historically inaccurate he seems to be none other than a fairy tale and fiction.

The vast majority of people on this planet believe in God.

If you can't see the evidence that most people see .. then what does that make you ?

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 2:41 am

sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....

But.......

Oh okay.

So the God that created this great universe is actually living inside your toilet bowl ?

I communicate directly with GOD, humans never tell me what to do.

But sure, they can try all they want.

And truly at the end of the day that only amuses me more as a TRUE SOLDIER OF GOD TO INSPIRE MORE LIGHT FROM THAT DARKNESS OF HUMAN BEING.

PERIOD.

FULLY ALIVE WITH AND FOR GOD NOT 'ANTI-CHRIST' AGAINST AND WITHOUT GOD.

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Feb 2015, 2:51 am

aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....

But.......

Oh okay.

And truly at the end of the day that only amuses me more as a TRUE SOLDIER OF GOD TO INSPIRE MORE LIGHT FROM THAT DARKNESS OF HUMAN BEING.

PERIOD.

You communicate with God ?

Can you elaborate ?

Do you mean that you talk to him and he talks to you ?

If this is the case, then surely you can record the conversations ?

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 3:04 am

sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....

But.......

Oh okay.

PERIOD.

Can you elaborate ?

God is not limited by human language and GOD speaks through me.

Just call me a Prophet if you like but that is neither my word or GOD'S WORD.

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Feb 2015, 3:11 am

aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....

But.......

Oh okay.

PERIOD.

Can you elaborate ?

God speaks through you ?

What do you mean ? Please elaborate.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 3:17 am

sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....

But.......

Oh okay.

PERIOD.

Can you elaborate ?

God speaks through you ?

I am literAlly and metaphoriCally doing IT wRite now, just like the last answer to your last question, the one before that, the one before that.. etc. etc. etc...

Ask 'US' ANYTHING YOU LIKE.

AND IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT IS OK TOO...

EVERYTHING IN YoUR LIFE IS UP TO YOU and GoD of course as WE or US.

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 3:22 am

sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....

But.......

First: I didn't say Gandhi.... I said Gandhi like. There are many people is this world who are genuinely good people, who are either of a different faith or no faith at all. My father-in-law is an example. He looks after his family and his mates and would help anyone who had a need. He is a quiet man who would not step on other people's toes. He is also an atheist. And just because of that, this man who has always done good things will be going to suffer in hell for eternity.

Second: Idolatry is worshiping idols, "graven images." Gandhi was a believer in all faiths, Hindu, Christian, Islam and others, and saw his own Hindu faith as his starting point for that. He believed God was the same God in all faiths. He does not believe Jesus was God's son, or that Jesus was the only way to God. And for that, this man who showed more moral bravery than most people, a man who inspired people to peace and brotherhood, this same man is condemned to spend eternity in unspeakable agony.

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Feb 2015, 3:31 am

aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....

But.......

Oh okay.

PERIOD.

Can you elaborate ?

God speaks through you ?

I am literAlly and metaphoriCally doing IT wRite now, just like the last answer to your last question, the one before that, the one before that.. etc. etc. etc...

This is going to be fun.

Let me ask you this; Is God all-knowing ?

Last edited by sophisticated on 23 Feb 2015, 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Feb 2015, 3:39 am

Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....

But.......

First: I didn't say Gandhi.... I said Gandhi like. There are many people is this world who are genuinely good people, who are either of a different faith or no faith at all. My father-in-law is an example. He looks after his family and his mates and would help anyone who had a need. He is a quiet man who would not step on other people's toes. He is also an atheist. And just because of that, this man who has always done good things will be going to suffer in hell for eternity.

Second: Idolatry is worshiping idols, "graven images." Gandhi was a believer in all faiths, Hindu, Christian, Islam and others, and saw his own Hindu faith as his starting point for that. He believed God was the same God in all faiths. He does not believe Jesus was God's son, or that Jesus was the only way to God. And for that, this man who showed more moral bravery than most people, a man who inspired people to peace and brotherhood, this same man is condemned to spend eternity in unspeakable agony.

If your father in-law finds himself in hell in the future it is because he wanted to be there.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 3:43 am

sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....

But.......

Oh okay.

PERIOD.

Can you elaborate ?

God speaks through you ?

This is going to be fun.

Let me ask you this; Does God all-knowing ?

GOD and I Knows Nothing Together
Together Nothing knows I and GOD

WE and US ONly

kNOW NOW KNOw

HOW about YOU..

And by the way..
no one proves that GOD
IS EASY TO UNDERSTAND

OR ME AND GOD TOGETHER

OR EVEN JUST

ME

And there is NO GOD for ME
WITHOUT GOD

TOGETHER...

AND YES THIS IS FUN..

AS GOD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR..

TOO.

PERIOD.

TOO..ThREE...

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 3:47 am

I have to admit Ahogday is like the Yoda when it comes to PPR hehe!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Feb 2015, 3:57 am

aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....

But.......

Oh okay.

PERIOD.

Can you elaborate ?

God speaks through you ?

This is going to be fun.

WE and US ONly

kNOW NOW KNOw

HOW about YOU..

And by the way..
no one proves that GOD
IS EASY TO UNDERSTAND

OR ME AND GOD TOGETHER

OR EVEN JUST

ME

WITHOUT GOD

TOGETHER...

AND YES THIS IS FUN..

TOO.

PERIOD.

TOO..ThREE...

So God is all-knowing or He knows nothing ? Which is it ?

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 4:16 am

sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....

But.......

Oh okay.

PERIOD.

Can you elaborate ?

God speaks through you ?

This is going to be fun.

WE and US ONly

kNOW NOW KNOw

HOW about YOU..

And by the way..
no one proves that GOD
IS EASY TO UNDERSTAND

OR ME AND GOD TOGETHER

OR EVEN JUST

ME

WITHOUT GOD

TOGETHER...

AND YES THIS IS FUN..

TOO.

PERIOD.

TOO..ThREE...

So God is all-knowing or He knows nothing ? Which is it ?

I know nothing

nothing know I.

Like we said US don't come easy....

How about you...

OR do you exist...

And how about

ME..

IS ME we or US...

But anyWay ask we or US or me

any question we or US or me

OR

YOU..

WHICH IS REAL

WHAT IS REAL

REAL IS WHICH

REAL IS WHAT

IS

IS.