Page 29 of 105 [ 1680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 105  Next

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Feb 2015, 10:23 pm

Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
God did not create evil, he merely created a being that can do evil.

It's pretty straight forward. Over 200,000 people in Ache Indonesia, half of them children, dead through no fault but nature. And according to Christianity, they're on their way to eternal pain and suffering because they were not born in a Christian country. Those deaths were not men doing evil. But that pronouncement is evil. God is love? No, God is a fiction people use to judge others with. Christians often talk about the immorality of atheism. What about the immorality of judging innocent people as being worthy of suffering for eternity? And then hiding behind God as the proxy for such judgement?

Nobody dies.

Death is just a transition to another world.

And children don't go to hell.

Hell will be filled with people who wanted to be there.

If God says to you : "Don't kill otherwise you will go to hell" .

Killing someone then becomes another way of telling God : "I want to go to hell".

When I was a Christian, I cherry-picked like that too.
We like to pick the obvious cases - the killer goes to hell etc - but what about the unsung Gandhi types of the world? Christianity sends them to an eternity of suffering along with the murderers.

Anyone who knowingly engages in idolatry is going to eternal hell fire.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2015, 10:25 pm

sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:

It's pretty straight forward. Over 200,000 people in Ache Indonesia, half of them children, dead through no fault but nature. And according to Christianity, they're on their way to eternal pain and suffering because they were not born in a Christian country. Those deaths were not men doing evil. But that pronouncement is evil. God is love? No, God is a fiction people use to judge others with. Christians often talk about the immorality of atheism. What about the immorality of judging innocent people as being worthy of suffering for eternity? And then hiding behind God as the proxy for such judgement?

Nobody dies.

Killing someone then becomes another way of telling God : "I want to go to hell".

We like to pick the obvious cases - the killer goes to hell etc - but what about the unsung Gandhi types of the world? Christianity sends them to an eternity of suffering along with the murderers.

You mean like Roman Catholics? :twisted:

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Feb 2015, 10:26 pm

trollcatman wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:

Nobody dies.

You mean like Roman Catholics? :twisted:

Yes.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2015, 10:31 pm

Hell must be a busy place then.

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2015, 10:40 pm

hmmm.... well.....
If you go with the original meaning of idolatry - graven images etc - then there's not a lot of that about now. But of course, we now have photos, which they didn't have back in Biblical times. So there is an argument that people who idolize celebrities or sports-people or even politicians (God help them.. lol) could be thought of as idolaters.

But.......
I'm not sure that has anything to do with what we were discussing.

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Feb 2015, 11:12 pm

Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....
If you go with the original meaning of idolatry - graven images etc - then there's not a lot of that about now. But of course, we now have photos, which they didn't have back in Biblical times. So there is an argument that people who idolize celebrities or sports-people or even politicians (God help them.. lol) could be thought of as idolaters.

But.......

If Ghandi knowingly engaged in idolatry, he is going to hell forever.

Idolatry = knowingly worshipping other than God.

As I said, hell will be filled with people who want to be there.

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Feb 2015, 11:21 pm

trollcatman wrote:

It will be very busy.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2015, 11:40 pm

sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....

But.......

Well, if idolatry means knowingly worshipping other than GOD, in that case, as you define GOD, you are already sending your own self to hell, if you worship the man named Jesus.

People who worry about hell already make a hell for themselves.

In other words, you are worshipping hell here by suggesting that hell is separate from GOD.

IF GoD IS ALL to WORSHIP ALL IS TO WORSHIP GOD, AND THAT includes everything 'else' that IS ALL, including 'the KING', Elvis, if ya like, and even the Imaginary Jesus who some folks call the FRIGGING KING OF THE UNIVERSE, per the imaginary myth part.

GOD AIN'T TOO SMALL TO 'OVERLOOK' SMALL HUMAN BEINGS.

Madonna and NIETZSCHE SAY basicAlly THE SAME THING, AS THEY ARE ALREADY IN CONTACT WITH GOD DIRECTLY, the TRUE GOD OF NATURE, THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT AS ONE, per ILLUMINATI ENLIGHTENMENT, and no, not the conspiracy Illuminati like the conspiracy of hell.

MADONNA AND NIETZSCHE ARE TRUE REPREsenTATIVES OF THE one TRUE GOD OF MOTHER NATURE TRUE...

OF COURSE, in JUST MY opinion. :)

AND here's the REST OF THE evidence in less than 10 minutes....;)

Enjoy, if ya will, and or like. :)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Grommit
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Feb 2015, 11:53 pm

sophisticated wrote:
trollcatman wrote:

It will be very busy.

It makes me wonder were all the animals and dinosaurs go?

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Feb 2015, 12:18 am

aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....

But.......

Well, if idolatry means knowingly worshipping other than GOD, in that case, as you define GOD, you are already sending your own self to hell, if you worship the man named Jesus.

I don't worship Jesus.

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Feb 2015, 12:24 am

aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....

But.......

In other words, you are worshipping hell here by suggesting that hell is separate from GOD.

IF GoD IS ALL to WORSHIP ALL IS TO WORSHIP GOD, AND THAT includes everything 'else' that IS ALL, including 'the KING', Elvis, if ya like, and even the Imaginary Jesus who some folks call the FRIGGING KING OF THE UNIVERSE, per the imaginary myth part.

Madonna and NIETZSCHE SAY basicAlly THE SAME THING, AS THEY ARE ALREADY IN CONTACT WITH GOD DIRECTLY, the TRUE GOD OF NATURE, THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT AS ONE, per ILLUMINATI ENLIGHTENMENT, and no, not the conspiracy Illuminati like the conspiracy of hell.

MADONNA AND NIETZSCHE ARE TRUE REPREsenTATIVES OF THE one TRUE GOD OF MOTHER NATURE TRUE...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhLRoTB70g[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9h7eiyvc8[/youtube]

Oh okay.

God is everthing and everything is God right ?

Is God inside your toilet bowl ?

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 1:05 am

sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....

But.......

Oh okay.

It depends on if your 'sh**' is holy.

'Mine' has been referenced as such, as documented here. ;)

And now my 'sh**' is up to 930LBS and perhaps THAT makes IT divine. ;)

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 1:06 am

sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....

But.......

I don't worship Jesus.

Thanks for clarifying. That is refreshing to know. :)

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Feb 2015, 1:26 am

aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....

But.......

Oh okay.

So God is in your toilet bowl ?

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 2:14 am

So far no proof nor evidence at all whatsoever it also seems that the bible is not only scientifically inaccurate but historically inaccurate he seems to be none other than a fairy tale and fiction.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 2:32 am

sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....

But.......

Oh okay.

So God is in your toilet bowl ?

FIRST ThEre is DARK.. then theRE is LIGHt inSpiRing movement or dance.. then sound or song.. insPiRing poetry in word later.. and song or sound to inspiRe..FUELING dance or movement aGAIN for the cycle and the flow of creativity in Infinity.. to continue standing tall in an 8 flow of CREATION ACTIVITY that goes on and on and on ONE RIVER.. FLOW.. ONE OCEAN OF GOD FOR ALLASISIS..nOW.

So yeah, GOD IS THE WATER OF LIFE AND ALLTHATIS AKA MOTHER NATURE TRUE AKA GOD MOST DEFINITELY LIVES IN THE TOILET BOWLS OF LIFE TOO....

BUT of course YOU can choose the OUTHOUSE OF HELL TOO that part is UP TO YOU. ;)

GOD WILL LET YA DO THAT, no matter how much IT HURTS YA.... IN YOUR imagination of course.. only..... and imagination per nightmares instead of dreams can get very well like hell on earth in death in life...FULL STOP paper thin existence where each second is a thousand years of hell.

I choose a thousand years of heaven every second now and I live in this place of heaven now always now PER relative Human FREE WILL gifted by GOD NOW.

One CAN live wherever one likes, if one 'pays' the 'price' OR 'COST' with HUMAN RELATIVE FREE WILL or NOT.