It is partially correct. 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
I do not understand. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 12

Michae1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Jun 2015, 9:48 am

The Beast Revelation

This letter is dedicated to all Christians.

The following letter is a summary of Revelation 13. Its purpose is to show the method used in finding the conclusions which have been stated. Nothing new has been added from my previous letters. It is more of a compilation of them all. This writing is the same material in different words. The Bible uses this same method of explanation. There are four Gospels. In each you see a different view of the same material. This can be beneficial because the meaning becomes more exact. Although, if this is a first time reader, then this will all be news to you. With that in mind, here we go.

The first thing that should be addressed when doing any study of Bible prophecy is what questions do I intend to answer. Some of these questions can seem a little simplistic, but their answers are much more complicated. In my studies there were only a few questions that I saw as needing an answer. My questions were very simple. First, who is this individual who is identified by the number 666? Second, who is the false prophet and how does he make the whole world worship the beast whose number is 666. Another question has to do with these same individuals. Could these two individuals be the same person, or for that matter Satan himself? Where is Satan during all this? That last question is very important. It actually goes straight to the answer of all the questions. Finally, when would someone expect to see these individuals on the Earth? Literally, what time frame should I see them? Those are the questions. The answers are much more involved.

This narrative will attempt to show how the answers are figured out. These answers can be seen from events that happen in the nightly news. This leads me to a key, which most of us know, but most of us forget. The Bible is a history book. Some events have happened, while some are waiting to happen. It is the ones that have not happened that we are most concerned with. Here is another key. By the way, these keys I speak of are keys to understanding. The Lord spoke in parables. The reason he gave was that it was for some to know the mysteries of God, while it was for some to know not. In hearing, they do not hear. In seeing, they do not see. I compare it to telling the truth, while hiding it at the same time. Many of the parables that the Lord spoke he immediately gave an answer to. He showed how he used certain symbols and words to describe subjects and then gave their meanings. Now for the punch line. The Lord also spoke in parables that he did not identify. These parables go straight to the hidden meaning of these end times. Another key is word substitution. An example of this is a pretty well-known item from Revelation. This word substitution deals with Revelation 13:1. The beast has seven heads and ten horns. In Revelation 17 those heads and horns are defined. The heads are identified as mountains, while the horns are identified as kings. This changes the whole picture of what the beast is symbolically to what it is literally. Now Rev.13:1 can be read as follows with just the items discussed thus far. And I saw a beast rise up out of the sea having seven mountains and ten kings. That is a simple and easy word substitution. Know that this will happen many times throughout the Bible.

Now, getting back to the questions. The question is, where is Satan? If this question can be answered, you can eliminate some others. Some prophecy teachers believe that Satan is the beast, or that Satan is the false prophet. This interpretation is misleading, and it also creates a stumbling block in the path to a proper interpretation. I almost always get this question. How can you know who the beast is when he cannot be revealed? 2nd Thess. Chapter 2 states that he cannot be revealed, until something is removed first. Most scholars have this part right. That is a picture of the Rapture. What they have wrong is that Satan and the beast are not the same individual. Satan cannot be revealed until after the rapture, but he is not the beast. Therefore, I can identify the beast and his false prophet. People say prove it. So I did. I told them how to understand using the keys that I have mentioned. Revelation 13 is a parable, but God is not giving the definition, or the explanation. This one is for us to figure out. Ok, so where is Satan? In the book of Job, we get a view of Satan's abilities. In one scene, he is discussing with God about Job. Question, where is God? He is in heaven. Also, in his conversation with God Satan is talking as if he knows and has seen Job. God declares that he can do whatever he wants to Job, but he was not allowed to kill him. Now we know something else about Satan. He also has access to the Earth, and can affect peoples lives. So, it appears that Satan can be everywhere he wants to be, on Earth or in heaven. We know Satan and his angels will be cast out of heaven as per Revelation 12. This would further the idea that he is now in heaven. We also see Satan one other time, when he tempted Christ during his time on Earth. It says that he was taken to the wilderness to be tempted of Satan? Most people, and rightly so, have thought the wilderness to be a place on Earth, but this is a parable I believe. The Lord was in the wilderness and was tempted by Satan, but the wilderness is in heaven. This parable is read in Isaiah 35. It is the wilderness and the solitary place where the redeemed of the Lord walk. So, this last item being the most hard to prove, suffice it to say, that when Rev.12 says Satan will be cast out, he must be there in heaven to be cast out. Alright, now we can answer a couple questions. One, Satan is himself, and he is in heaven. Therefore, he is not the beast or the false prophet. These three work together, but each has his own identity.

Now to dissect Revelation 13. As I have already stated, Revelation 13 is a word substitution parable. The seven heads are seven mountains and the ten horns are ten kings. Ok, we know from this description that the beast as described is a group of possibly ten countries. This brings me to another point. There are three definitions for the beast in Revelation 13. The first is a group of countries rising up out of the sea. The second is in Rev.13:11 and is a beast with two horns (kings). Remember horns are kings as per Rev. 17. Finally, there is a beast who is identified by the number 666. It is this last beast that causes all to receive a mark and that no man can buy and sell save he who has the mark, his number, or his name. There are three items here. Nowhere does it say that the mark is the number 666. This might have been a good guess 20 yrs. ago , but it is pretty hard to believe. Imagine people running around with a mark of 666 on their right hands. It sounds like a cartoon, but this is what the prophecy teachers want you to believe. Ok, another problem that sounds like a cartoon is the interpretation of the word "all." They want you to believe that no man could buy or sell if they did not worship the beast and take his mark. Interpreting the word "all" to mean everyone in the world. This is not the case. For one, we know that the beast is made up of only possibly ten countries. Everyone in this world lives in roughly 190 countries. I don't think we could possibly mean everyone. How about, all of those people concerned with the mark. Also, how do you cause all people concerned to receive a mark, and why? The most obvious way to mark everyone is at the voting booth. All people, rich and poor, small and great, or free and bond are potential voters. So, Mahmoud Abbas was elected president of the Palestinian Authority, and in the process all voters received an indelible ink mark on their right hands. This mark was to prevent double voting and corruption in the election. Ok, we have a mark. It is not 666. At this point he fits the part, but not completely. Still, there is no ready identification of 666 concerning him. This election was in January 2005.

Back to Rev.13. We have seven mountains and ten kings. Prophecy teachers want us to believe that a city with seven mountains is the seat of the antichrist and he rules with ten nations. Their logical conclusion was the Europe Union and the Vatican. This started the revived Roman empire theory. This theory has been around since the reformation. It is hard to believe this charade has gone on so long. Teachers are still preaching the Revived Roman Empire. This theory had some validity before the twentieth century and now has to be eliminated. None of these teachers could have predicted the fall of the Ottoman Empire and its division into so many separate sovereign nations. Back to our word substitution. There is an interesting item here concerning the word mountains in scripture. The word mountains can have two meanings. It can be either a mountain range, or a nation. This is the hardest part of this whole exercise, trying to figure out what mountains are describing. Teachers will have you believe it is a city with seven mountains. In actual fact, mountains here are referring to nations. This also pertains to the head wound. The wound was not a literal head wound at all, but was a nation that was wounded. The beast's head or nation was wounded and was healed. This is the Palestinian Authority after the beginning of the Oslo Accords. The land that Israel possessed was now being given back to the Palestinians and the beast's nation is being healed. Ok, so now I have seven nations and ten kings, Rev.13:1. Why do I have three more kings than nations? It seems I have a king for each nation, but three left over. In Daniel in says the beast subdued three kings. These three kings don't necessarily have to be from different countries. It seems so, but is not expressly mentioned. It is another parable. The three kings who were subdued by the beast were Israeli Prime Ministers. These three Prime Ministers all served during the seven years of the Oslo Accords and were voted out of office because of terror perpetrated during Yasser Arafat's rule. Now, I am down to seven nations. These seven nations will wage war. I can easily see seven nations that will wage war here very soon; Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Iran and the Palestinian Authority or Iraq, and there opponent Israel. This is exactly the same beast that is presented in Rev.17:10, just in a slightly different appearance. There are seven kings, five are fallen. This means five kings were defeated in war. Israel is referred to the "one that is," and the one that came later is the Palestinian Authority. This is a description of Israel's war for Independence. Literally, this was the beast being born. The war in 1967 is the beast rising up out of the sea in Rev.13:1. It was the unresolved issues of this conflict that resulted in the Oslo Accords of 1993. This seven year peace treaty was confirmed by Yitzhak Rabin and Yasser Arafat.

Now, there is another beast in Rev.13:11. This beast has two horns or kings. This is a picture of the Palestinian Authority after the elections of January 2006. This is when Hamas ran in the elections and won a majority in parliament. Now the P.A. was a country with two kings. Abbas was the President and Ismail Haniyeh was the Prime Minister. Here is where the problem with money came about. Western Nations did not want to donate money to a known terrorist organization so looked for a way they could still fund Abbas's P.A., but not let any money get to Hamas. This is when the number 666 identified an individual. The temporary international mechanism was adopted on June 16, 2006. This program allowed Western Nations to donate funds directly to Abbas, while bypassing Hamas. If you were a member of Fatah, or on Abbas's payroll you got paid. This is how the people were allowed to buy and sell. They received salaries, whereas before the mechanism, they had no way of getting paid from the Government. Hamas did not receive salaries. Also, Hamas did not receive the mark of the beast. They boycotted the elections for President in Jan. 2005.
It is more obvious who is being talked about the closer you get to the end.

In conclusion, to my three beast definitions. Mahmoud Abbas fits all three definitions. He was a member of the P.A. when it was formed. He took over from Yasser Arafat after his death. He was one of the two kings of the second beast in Rev.13:11. Lastly, he is the one identified by the number 666, which could have been Arafat had he lived.

Now, concerning the the false prophet. The following four verses below all refer to the false prophet, Ismail Haniyeh.

Rev.13:11- and I beheld another beast coming up out of the Earth, and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev.13:12- And he exercises all the power of the first beast before him, and causes the earth and them which dwell therein, to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev.13:13- "And he does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the Earth in the sight of men".
Rev.13:15- And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast, should be killed.

Hamas exercised all the power of the first beast (Abbas's P.A.) because they were now an equal partner in the Government. Also, the leader of Hamas caused them to worship or honor the first beast because Hamas would not honor the first beast. The first beast was the PA without Hamas as a member. The image of the beast is what the Government of Mahmoud Abbas represented. Verse 12 does not mention the image yet, we are just informed that the false prophet caused them to worship the first beast. Verse 14 and 15 gives the details of how that worshipping or honor was to commence. An image was created of the first beast that he (the false prophet) caused to be honored. This image of the beast is three items; the recognition of Israel, the honoring of all prior Palestinian agreements, and a renunciation of terror.

The last question I think that needs addressed is how do you know the timing is right? Meaning, there have been so many translations, how do you know that this one is correct? This is a question I always get asked. The answer, in my mind, is sort of a mix between two different prophecies. The first is the seven day prophecy as recorded in Genesis. It is a similitude between this and the amount of recorded time that has already happened on Earth. In the book of Peter, God says one day to him is as a thousand years. If that idea is applied to the Genesis creation, everyday that God created something one thousand years passed. Finally, on the last day he rested from his work, and his rest was one thousand years or one of God's days. This was one full week or 7000 years. After God's rest he started his work again, and he created Adam. Starting with Adam, it was approximately 4000 years to the time of Christ. Also, we know that Christ was here roughly 2000 years ago. If God was to be consistent with his one week schedule, then we could expect his day of rest to fall somewhere after the year two thousand. 4000 plus 2000 is six days and on the seventh he rested for one thousand years. This is not an exact estimate, but it can put you in the right ballpark when searching for the correct timing of Revelation. This is the estimate. The next item is more exact. Daniel 9:27 says that he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week. Many in Hebrew is Rab. This was a covenant confirmed with Yitzhak Rabin. It was the beginning of land for peace, or the Oslo Accords. When you see this agreement happen you should be aware that this prophecy will last seven years. There is only one problem with this item. Prior to it happening, everyone thought that the end of the seventh year of the agreement God would return and begin his rest. Well, that did not happen. The reason was a logical misinterpretation. It just mentions that this agreement must occur along with the prophecies mentioned, not that they would all happen and end on the last day of the seventh year. This has thrown everyone watching off-course for a time. Although, this was not such a terrible mistake if the watcher could see the right answer and get his, or her perspective back. When you have these two items coinciding at the expected time, then you know Revelation can be interpreted with accuracy. The events should start happening, as they have, as I have recorded in this letter.

May God bless all who read this letter.

Michael

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2015, 12:30 pm

First, let's get an idea of what Apocalyptical Writing is. Whenever times are uncertain, you will see this energy manifest in the human population. The end is coming. Certain literates will write about this ending and how they believe it will play out. The result are the various revelations. Apocalyptical Literature is considered Crises Literature but it is Literature nonetheless. It is just the expression of energy from those who believe all is lost or are hoping for a rescue of some kind from a divine source.

Michae1 wrote:
The Beast Revelation

My questions were very simple. First, who is this individual who is identified by the number 666? Second, who is the false prophet and how does he make the whole world worship the beast whose number is 666. Another question has to do with these same individuals. Could these two individuals be the same person, or for that matter Satan himself? Where is Satan during all this? That last question is very important. It actually goes straight to the answer of all the questions. Finally, when would someone expect to see these individuals on the Earth? Literally, what time frame should I see them? Those are the questions. The answers are much more involved.

The Beast is not a person with an number. It is a System, rather, that will cause a lot of suffering because it will deny the human his basic rights or cause his destruction. It could also mean great calamities caused by natural elements and forces, beyond his control so he feels at the mercy of fiercely intense forces he cannot control. The System is not human, so it is just assigned a number. The Satanic energy is one that messes with mankind, objectifies it so then it's okay to deny them their individuality and self actualization. It is just a way of saying humans are numbers without any souls, they don't matter. It's okay to use them for some devious plan because they are not worth anything. Humans become expendable. Disposable.
The individuals would be the ones in control, as in government or warlords. They will not care about individuals, will only be focused on what the individual can do for them. They will deny them their basic identity and individuality. Think of a huge, government led cult. People will be reduced to mindless zombies.
When will this situation appear on Earth? Well, I think it is happening now with faceless corporate entities not run by actual individuals, but instead, other Systems, infiltrating the government. It's hard to get anyone to listen to the individual these days but if you are a large corporation with money, you can get people to listen to you but the message you want to send will deny others their individual liberties. It's happening now on every level, not just on the left or right, but we are seeing it all over in America. Individuals are despised and oppressed, corruption is rampant, liberties are eroded. You can see the toll it is taking all around. Western Civilization is currently in a state of decay. You could say this "Beast" has its foot in the door, but really, it can happen at any time and more than once. It's an overall situation that leads to a lot of suffering and misery.

Quote:
This narrative will attempt to show how the answers are figured out. These answers can be seen from events that happen in the nightly news. This leads me to a key, which most of us know, but most of us forget. The Bible is a history book. Some events have happened, while some are waiting to happen. It is the ones that have not happened that we are most concerned with. Here is another key. By the way, these keys I speak of are keys to understanding. The Lord spoke in parables. The reason he gave was that it was for some to know the mysteries of God, while it was for some to know not. In hearing, they do not hear. In seeing, they do not see. I compare it to telling the truth, while hiding it at the same time. Many of the parables that the Lord spoke he immediately gave an answer to. He showed how he used certain symbols and words to describe subjects and then gave their meanings. Now for the punch line. The Lord also spoke in parables that he did not identify. These parables go straight to the hidden meaning of these end times. Another key is word substitution. An example of this is a pretty well-known item from Revelation. This word substitution deals with Revelation 13:1. The beast has seven heads and ten horns. In Revelation 17 those heads and horns are defined. The heads are identified as mountains, while the horns are identified as kings. This changes the whole picture of what the beast is symbolically to what it is literally. Now Rev.13:1 can be read as follows with just the items discussed thus far. And I saw a beast rise up out of the sea having seven mountains and ten kings. That is a simple and easy word substitution. Know that this will happen many times throughout the Bible.

If you rely strictly on what is in a book you become part of a Faceless System and that can lead to The Beast which is why I always question what is written in books. The Bible is only a book and that is all. You ask any Jewish person, they know. God, or The Supreme Monad never wrote one word. It cannot because if it did, it would become some kind of idol and it's mysterious and we are to contemplate what it means. We do know The Bible was written in history but how historical it actually is remains a question mark. God is not some old man in the sky. God is mysterious and unknown and can only be found by going inward and seeking.
The Revelation image of the dragon with seven heads and horns, well, it's just saying it will be large and the effects will be felt by a great many people. Seven heads instead of one. Horns on the heads. Horns are sharp and deadly.

Quote:
Now, getting back to the questions. The question is, where is Satan? If this question can be answered, you can eliminate some others. Some prophecy teachers believe that Satan is the beast, or that Satan is the false prophet.

Satanic energy shows up in people who enable the System and support it. It can be discerned as an overall disinterest in the well being of humans and not caring where they live so they are sick and unable to function. The destruction of a species, you could say this energy will do. It will manifest in a decline in the ability for the species to prosper. Yes, it could resemble on false prophet, or many. It could just be a lie people believe that will actually destroy them. It could be putting faith in someone who just wants to use then kill you. People twist this energy into something good but it's really just energy that will harm you. Unless you enjoy being harmed, nothing good about it. Part of this twisting and deception is the belief the energy is good when actually, if it gets a foothold it will destroy anything and everything it can.

Quote:
This interpretation is misleading, and it also creates a stumbling block in the path to a proper interpretation. I almost always get this question. How can you know who the beast is when he cannot be revealed? 2nd Thess. Chapter 2 states that he cannot be revealed, until something is removed first. Most scholars have this part right. That is a picture of the Rapture. What they have wrong is that Satan and the beast are not the same individual. Satan cannot be revealed until after the rapture, but he is not the beast. Therefore, I can identify the beast and his false prophet. People say prove it. So I did. I told them how to understand using the keys that I have mentioned. Revelation 13 is a parable, but God is not giving the definition, or the explanation. This one is for us to figure out. Ok, so where is Satan? In the book of Job, we get a view of Satan's abilities. In one scene, he is discussing with God about Job. Question, where is God? He is in heaven. Also, in his conversation with God Satan is talking as if he knows and has seen Job. God declares that he can do whatever he wants to Job, but he was not allowed to kill him. Now we know something else about Satan. He also has access to the Earth, and can affect peoples lives. So, it appears that Satan can be everywhere he wants to be, on Earth or in heaven. We know Satan and his angels will be cast out of heaven as per Revelation 12. This would further the idea that he is now in heaven. We also see Satan one other time, when he tempted Christ during his time on Earth. It says that he was taken to the wilderness to be tempted of Satan? Most people, and rightly so, have thought the wilderness to be a place on Earth, but this is a parable I believe. The Lord was in the wilderness and was tempted by Satan, but the wilderness is in heaven. This parable is read in Isaiah 35. It is the wilderness and the solitary place where the redeemed of the Lord walk. So, this last item being the most hard to prove, suffice it to say, that when Rev.12 says Satan will be cast out, he must be there in heaven to be cast out. Alright, now we can answer a couple questions. One, Satan is himself, and he is in heaven. Therefore, he is not the beast or the false prophet. These three work together, but each has his own identity.

The Demiurge God is creation force of this world and Satan is an Archon that sprang from the creator force, not to be confused with the Supreme Monad that did not participate in the creation of this existence and its Aeons, one of who is responsible for the Creation Force. So God of this world is responsible for judgment and he will talk to Satan, make deals with him. The rulers of the system will work covertly and together to bring down the prosperous individual, which, in the story, is the man Job. This judgment destroyed his family and him, almost. It's an example how Demiurge and the Archon can work together against the individual. It's a powerful system that confuses many people and oh yes, it's tough. You cannot easily dissolve it. Usually runs a cycle and is slowly destroyed but at a great cost to individuals.
"Heaven" is the home of The Supreme Monad.

Quote:
Now to dissect Revelation 13. As I have already stated, Revelation 13 is a word substitution parable. The seven heads are seven mountains and the ten horns are ten kings. Ok, we know from this description that the beast as described is a group of possibly ten countries. This brings me to another point. There are three definitions for the beast in Revelation 13. The first is a group of countries rising up out of the sea. The second is in Rev.13:11 and is a beast with two horns (kings). Remember horns are kings as per Rev. 17. Finally, there is a beast who is identified by the number 666. It is this last beast that causes all to receive a mark and that no man can buy and sell save he who has the mark, his number, or his name. There are three items here. Nowhere does it say that the mark is the number 666. This might have been a good guess 20 yrs. ago , but it is pretty hard to believe. Imagine people running around with a mark of 666 on their right hands. It sounds like a cartoon, but this is what the prophecy teachers want you to believe. Ok, another problem that sounds like a cartoon is the interpretation of the word "all." They want you to believe that no man could buy or sell if they did not worship the beast and take his mark. Interpreting the word "all" to mean everyone in the world. This is not the case. For one, we know that the beast is made up of only possibly ten countries. Everyone in this world lives in roughly 190 countries. I don't think we could possibly mean everyone. How about, all of those people concerned with the mark. Also, how do you cause all people concerned to receive a mark, and why? The most obvious way to mark everyone is at the voting booth. All people, rich and poor, small and great, or free and bond are potential voters. So, Mahmoud Abbas was elected president of the Palestinian Authority, and in the process all voters received an indelible ink mark on their right hands. This mark was to prevent double voting and corruption in the election. Ok, we have a mark. It is not 666. At this point he fits the part, but not completely. Still, there is no ready identification of 666 concerning him. This election was in January 2005.

The individual will have a difficult time escaping this widespread System, if it's even possible. People see this as a brutal, oppressive, worldwide government intertwined with Faceless Corporate Entities and I agree with that interpretation. 666 is the number of the machines they will use, the droids, to control the human populous. There will be 666 in one place, 666 in another.

Quote:
Back to Rev.13. We have seven mountains and ten kings. Prophecy teachers want us to believe that a city with seven mountains is the seat of the antichrist and he rules with ten nations. Their logical conclusion was the Europe Union and the Vatican. This started the revived Roman empire theory. This theory has been around since the reformation. It is hard to believe this charade has gone on so long. Teachers are still preaching the Revived Roman Empire. This theory had some validity before the twentieth century and now has to be eliminated. None of these teachers could have predicted the fall of the Ottoman Empire and its division into so many separate sovereign nations. Back to our word substitution. There is an interesting item here concerning the word mountains in scripture. The word mountains can have two meanings. It can be either a mountain range, or a nation. This is the hardest part of this whole exercise, trying to figure out what mountains are describing. Teachers will have you believe it is a city with seven mountains. In actual fact, mountains here are referring to nations. This also pertains to the head wound. The wound was not a literal head wound at all, but was a nation that was wounded. The beast's head or nation was wounded and was healed. This is the Palestinian Authority after the beginning of the Oslo Accords. The land that Israel possessed was now being given back to the Palestinians and the beast's nation is being healed. Ok, so now I have seven nations and ten kings, Rev.13:1. Why do I have three more kings than nations? It seems I have a king for each nation, but three left over. In Daniel in says the beast subdued three kings. These three kings don't necessarily have to be from different countries. It seems so, but is not expressly mentioned. It is another parable. The three kings who were subdued by the beast were Israeli Prime Ministers. These three Prime Ministers all served during the seven years of the Oslo Accords and were voted out of office because of terror perpetrated during Yasser Arafat's rule. Now, I am down to seven nations. These seven nations will wage war. I can easily see seven nations that will wage war here very soon; Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Iran and the Palestinian Authority or Iraq, and there opponent Israel. This is exactly the same beast that is presented in Rev.17:10, just in a slightly different appearance. There are seven kings, five are fallen. This means five kings were defeated in war. Israel is referred to the "one that is," and the one that came later is the Palestinian Authority. This is a description of Israel's war for Independence. Literally, this was the beast being born. The war in 1967 is the beast rising up out of the sea in Rev.13:1. It was the unresolved issues of this conflict that resulted in the Oslo Accords of 1993. This seven year peace treaty was confirmed by Yitzhak Rabin and Yasser Arafat.

A war has already happened against Israel and it could happen again. Keep in mind, the Revelation is about an overall crisis that can seem like the end of the world where people have lost all hope and feel there is no possible future. It has happened over and over. It is the death of a civilization but guess what? It simply cycles. Another one springs up in time. It's not going to be one great war that ends everything unless we are talking about setting off all the nukes but that's a nuclear annihilation and involves fires. I don't know where mountains would enter into it unless there are places inside the Rockies for people to wait out the radiation and poison that will linger for a while after the event, and a cold, nuclear winter. Widespread nuclear weapons detonation is the biggest overall apocalyptic , judgment day-type threat looming over mankind and it could happen tomorrow. From the natural world, a large meteorite would have a similar effect but it would not be due to us. You could call it an apocalypse, too, just not man made and there isn't a likely impact occurring anytime soon although we don't know for certain since these comments are numerous and can break away and head for us at any time. Still, we would, most likely, identify one a few month, at the least, before it reached Earth.

Quote:
Now, there is another beast in Rev.13:11. This beast has two horns or kings. This is a picture of the Palestinian Authority after the elections of January 2006. This is when Hamas ran in the elections and won a majority in parliament. Now the P.A. was a country with two kings. Abbas was the President and Ismail Haniyeh was the Prime Minister. Here is where the problem with money came about. Western Nations did not want to donate money to a known terrorist organization so looked for a way they could still fund Abbas's P.A., but not let any money get to Hamas. This is when the number 666 identified an individual. The temporary international mechanism was adopted on June 16, 2006. This program allowed Western Nations to donate funds directly to Abbas, while bypassing Hamas. If you were a member of Fatah, or on Abbas's payroll you got paid. This is how the people were allowed to buy and sell. They received salaries, whereas before the mechanism, they had no way of getting paid from the Government. Hamas did not receive salaries. Also, Hamas did not receive the mark of the beast. They boycotted the elections for President in Jan. 2005.
It is more obvious who is being talked about the closer you get to the end.

I have a hard time connecting it to the middle east unless we see nuclear detonation in the future. I see it more as a system of power throughout much of the world that will keep people from being individuals, deny the majority of them basic liberties and necessities such as food and water so they will be unhappy and miserable. Much of the world will resemble a concrete jungle. These people will be at the mercy of the rulers because they won't have land or any place they can grow their food so what they get will only come from the rulers. There will be no choice. They will be entirely dependent on the mercy (or lack thereof) of the pitiless rulers who will see them as objects. It will be a long, difficult period of misery and suffering, lack of independence and just wretched existence with nearly complete powerlessness.

Quote:
In conclusion, to my three beast definitions. Mahmoud Abbas fits all three definitions. He was a member of the P.A. when it was formed. He took over from Yasser Arafat after his death. He was one of the two kings of the second beast in Rev.13:11. Lastly, he is the one identified by the number 666, which could have been Arafat had he lived.

Now, concerning the the false prophet. The following four verses below all refer to the false prophet, Ismail Haniyeh.

Rev.13:11- and I beheld another beast coming up out of the Earth, and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev.13:12- And he exercises all the power of the first beast before him, and causes the earth and them which dwell therein, to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev.13:13- "And he does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the Earth in the sight of men".
Rev.13:15- And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast, should be killed.

Hamas exercised all the power of the first beast (Abbas's P.A.) because they were now an equal partner in the Government. Also, the leader of Hamas caused them to worship or honor the first beast because Hamas would not honor the first beast. The first beast was the PA without Hamas as a member. The image of the beast is what the Government of Mahmoud Abbas represented. Verse 12 does not mention the image yet, we are just informed that the false prophet caused them to worship the first beast. Verse 14 and 15 gives the details of how that worshipping or honor was to commence. An image was created of the first beast that he (the false prophet) caused to be honored. This image of the beast is three items; the recognition of Israel, the honoring of all prior Palestinian agreements, and a renunciation of terror.

People want to identify it as a ME problem but it will actually be a much more wide spread and it will involve greedy, corrupt, individuals, generational elitists who only like other elitists and wanted a limited number and an exclusive group and if you are not part of their group, woe be to you. From time to time, they will use the zombified populous to take one out but mostly, they will enact a strict structure that offers no room for growth, kind of like that Rodent Hell of Universe 25. They will use technology and droids to reach their goals of domination.

Quote:
The last question I think that needs addressed is how do you know the timing is right? Meaning, there have been so many translations, how do you know that this one is correct? This is a question I always get asked. The answer, in my mind, is sort of a mix between two different prophecies. The first is the seven day prophecy as recorded in Genesis. It is a similitude between this and the amount of recorded time that has already happened on Earth. In the book of Peter, God says one day to him is as a thousand years. If that idea is applied to the Genesis creation, everyday that God created something one thousand years passed. Finally, on the last day he rested from his work, and his rest was one thousand years or one of God's days. This was one full week or 7000 years. After God's rest he started his work again, and he created Adam. Starting with Adam, it was approximately 4000 years to the time of Christ. Also, we know that Christ was here roughly 2000 years ago. If God was to be consistent with his one week schedule, then we could expect his day of rest to fall somewhere after the year two thousand. 4000 plus 2000 is six days and on the seventh he rested for one thousand years. This is not an exact estimate, but it can put you in the right ballpark when searching for the correct timing of Revelation. This is the estimate. The next item is more exact. Daniel 9:27 says that he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week. Many in Hebrew is Rab. This was a covenant confirmed with Yitzhak Rabin. It was the beginning of land for peace, or the Oslo Accords. When you see this agreement happen you should be aware that this prophecy will last seven years. There is only one problem with this item. Prior to it happening, everyone thought that the end of the seventh year of the agreement God would return and begin his rest. Well, that did not happen. The reason was a logical misinterpretation. It just mentions that this agreement must occur along with the prophecies mentioned, not that they would all happen and end on the last day of the seventh year. This has thrown everyone watching off-course for a time. Although, this was not such a terrible mistake if the watcher could see the right answer and get his, or her perspective back. When you have these two items coinciding at the expected time, then you know Revelation can be interpreted with accuracy. The events should start happening, as they have, as I have recorded in this letter.

May God bless all who read this letter.

Michael

I think it helps to look around and feel the overall energy and how it is expanding and contracting. Energy tells us a lot because it translates into talk and action. What kind of talk are you hearing? What kind of actions are you seeing? What is the overall tone and mood? Is it depressive? Optimistic? Does there seem to be a lot of desperation and dysfunction? Do people lack confidence and complain bitterly at every turn? What about civil unrest? It's happening all around right here right now.

Michae1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Jun 2015, 3:49 pm

Here are my thought on your words, for which, I'm sure you do not want to hear.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
First, let's get an idea of what Apocalyptical Writing is. Whenever times are uncertain, you will see this energy manifest in the human population. The end is coming. Certain literates will write about this ending and how they believe it will play out. The result are the various revelations. Apocalyptical Literature is considered Crises Literature but it is Literature nonetheless. It is just the expression of energy from those who believe all is lost or are hoping for a rescue of some kind from a divine source.

This paragraph above says nothing. It is nothing more than a talking point, that provides no information. Everyone who believes as you do start out with the same general idea. You give names to the way an idea is presented, then you have no idea what it means. We can only know that the people of the time knew what it meant. You all speak from the same play book. I just don't know who invented it. This is a way of dismissing the real facts without a shred of proof to back it up.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
The Beast is not a person with an number. It is a System, rather, that will cause a lot of suffering because it will deny the human his basic rights or cause his destruction. It could also mean great calamities caused by natural elements and forces, beyond his control so he feels at the mercy of fiercely intense forces he cannot control. The System is not human, so it is just assigned a number. The Satanic energy is one that messes with mankind, objectifies it so then it's okay to deny them their individuality and self actualization. It is just a way of saying humans are numbers without any souls, they don't matter. It's okay to use them for some devious plan because they are not worth anything. Humans become expendable. Disposable.
The individuals would be the ones in control, as in government or warlords. They will not care about individuals, will only be focused on what the individual can do for them. They will deny them their basic identity and individuality. Think of a huge, government led cult. People will be reduced to mindless zombies.

This is also more fluff. No information is given, just a lot of supposed meaning without anything. The prophecies were given, and are real events. This is a another way of dismissing the facts.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
When will this situation appear on Earth? Well, I think it is happening now with faceless corporate entities not run by actual individuals, but instead, other Systems, infiltrating the government. It's hard to get anyone to listen to the individual these days but if you are a large corporation with money, you can get people to listen to you but the message you want to send will deny others their individual liberties. It's happening now on every level, not just on the left or right, but we are seeing it all over in America. Individuals are despised and oppressed, corruption is rampant, liberties are eroded. You can see the toll it is taking all around. Western Civilization is currently in a state of decay. You could say this "Beast" has its foot in the door, but really, it can happen at any time and more than once. It's an overall situation that leads to a lot of suffering and misery.

This paragraph says nothing. We all know about big money. They have influence. This is the basis for your conspiracy, once again, without saying anything to really back it up. Do you have concrete facts to support your position? I think you are lukewarm. Also, your position hides the truth from those of us who don't know, and are searching. Those who do not know, will follow your lead. Further, I think you will be held accountable for your words even if you are just parroting someone else's ideas. I know I will be held accountable for mine...

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
If you rely strictly on what is in a book you become part of a Faceless System and that can lead to The Beast which is why I always question what is written in books. The Bible is only a book and that is all. You ask any Jewish person, they know. God, or The Supreme Monad never wrote one word. It cannot because if it did, it would become some kind of idol and it's mysterious and we are to contemplate what it means. We do know The Bible was written in history but how historical it actually is remains a question mark. God is not some old man in the sky. God is mysterious and unknown and can only be found by going inward and seeking.
The Revelation image of the dragon with seven heads and horns, well, it's just saying it will be large and the effects will be felt by a great many people. Seven heads instead of one. Horns on the heads. Horns are sharp and deadly.

God did not give His word so everyone would know the answers. He spoke in parables. If Satan and his people would have known all of the prophecies, they would have done everything they could to change them. This goes from the cross, to every other prophecy God has given. The Lord spoke in parables, to hide the truth from those who were not supposed to know. It is time for us to know, but still you are supposing. I have given you specific answers to all of the prophecies, you have given me nothing.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
Satanic energy shows up in people who enable the System and support it. It can be discerned as an overall disinterest in the well being of humans and not caring where they live so they are sick and unable to function. The destruction of a species, you could say this energy will do. It will manifest in a decline in the ability for the species to prosper. Yes, it could resemble on false prophet, or many. It could just be a lie people believe that will actually destroy them. It could be putting faith in someone who just wants to use then kill you. People twist this energy into something good but it's really just energy that will harm you. Unless you enjoy being harmed, nothing good about it. Part of this twisting and deception is the belief the energy is good when actually, if it gets a foothold it will destroy anything and everything it can.

This is a lot of writing, but still no prophecies are defined or interpreted. I really don't like reading your comments, but I will continue for the sake of those whom I came for.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
The Demiurge God is creation force of this world and Satan is an Archon that sprang from the creator force, not to be confused with the Supreme Monad that did not participate in the creation of this existence and its Aeons, one of who is responsible for the Creation Force. So God of this world is responsible for judgment and he will talk to Satan, make deals with him. The rulers of the system will work covertly and together to bring down the prosperous individual, which, in the story, is the man Job. This judgment destroyed his family and him, almost. It's an example how Demiurge and the Archon can work together against the individual. It's a powerful system that confuses many people and oh yes, it's tough. You cannot easily dissolve it. Usually runs a cycle and is slowly destroyed but at a great cost to individuals.
"Heaven" is the home of The Supreme Monad.

These are more words that have little to do with my letter.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
The individual will have a difficult time escaping this widespread System, if it's even possible. People see this as a brutal, oppressive, worldwide government intertwined with Faceless Corporate Entities and I agree with that interpretation. 666 is the number of the machines they will use, the droids, to control the human populous. There will be 666 in one place, 666 in another.

You are blinded. Trying to make others believe as you, that's wrong. You are giving another meaning to Christ's words. This will not go unanswered.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
A war has already happened against Israel and it could happen again. Keep in mind, the Revelation is about an overall crisis that can seem like the end of the world where people have lost all hope and feel there is no possible future. It has happened over and over. It is the death of a civilization but guess what? It simply cycles. Another one springs up in time. It's not going to be one great war that ends everything unless we are talking about setting off all the nukes but that's a nuclear annihilation and involves fires. I don't know where mountains would enter into it unless there are places inside the Rockies for people to wait out the radiation and poison that will linger for a while after the event, and a cold, nuclear winter. Widespread nuclear weapons detonation is the biggest overall apocalyptic , judgment day-type threat looming over mankind and it could happen tomorrow. From the natural world, a large meteorite would have a similar effect but it would not be due to us. You could call it an apocalypse, too, just not man made and there isn't a likely impact occurring anytime soon although we don't know for certain since these comments are numerous and can break away and head for us at any time. Still, we would, most likely, identify one a few month, at the least, before it reached Earth.

I have a hard time connecting it to the middle east unless we see nuclear detonation in the future. I see it more as a system of power throughout much of the world that will keep people from being individuals, deny the majority of them basic liberties and necessities such as food and water so they will be unhappy and miserable. Much of the world will resemble a concrete jungle. These people will be at the mercy of the rulers because they won't have land or any place they can grow their food so what they get will only come from the rulers. There will be no choice. They will be entirely dependent on the mercy (or lack thereof) of the pitiless rulers who will see them as objects. It will be a long, difficult period of misery and suffering, lack of independence and just wretched existence with nearly complete powerlessness.

People want to identify it as a ME problem but it will actually be a much more wide spread and it will involve greedy, corrupt, individuals, generational elitists who only like other elitists and wanted a limited number and an exclusive group and if you are not part of their group, woe be to you. From time to time, they will use the zombified populous to take one out but mostly, they will enact a strict structure that offers no room for growth, kind of like that Rodent Hell of Universe 25. They will use technology and droids to reach their goals of domination.

I think it helps to look around and feel the overall energy and how it is expanding and contracting. Energy tells us a lot because it translates into talk and action. What kind of talk are you hearing? What kind of actions are you seeing? What is the overall tone and mood? Is it depressive? Optimistic? Does there seem to be a lot of desperation and dysfunction? Do people lack confidence and complain bitterly at every turn? What about civil unrest? It's happening all around right here...

All you have done is suppose. What exactly do I mean? Names, places, prophecies fulfilled, these are the things that a follower of Christ can look to. What I see is someone who has no idea what is going on, and is leading others to the same conclusions. There are answers to all of these questions, but you only create many more questions. Absolutely, I disagree with your theology... Michae1

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2015, 5:02 pm

I apologize if I offended you. Carry on.

Michae1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Jun 2015, 6:08 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

You don't have to apologize for your beliefs. I just ask that you defend them with some substance. Specific questions should be answered. If you arrive at a different conclusion, then what can be said.

For example, who was the beast of Revelation 13 represented by 666? What was his mark? What was the image which was created by the false prophet? How did he make the whole world worship the first beast? What do the heads and the horns represent? I've answered a lot of questions. If yours is a historical answer, then you have answers for these questions. If you have another meaning, then I'm listening. I won't agree, most likely, but that's the nature of discussion. I just feel like I have one hand tied behind my back in this discussion. I follow a certain set of rules, and yours are different. Yours is more of a historic interpretation, which means, even though we are discussing the same words, we see the answers totally different. I just would like to hear your answers to some of the questions that I have posed, then I could say, ok fine. Do we have an understanding now?

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2015, 7:00 pm

I had a while, mainly spring and summer of 2013, when I was trying to hash out a lot of these issues from within the lines of documentary hypothesis and textual infallibility of the bible. When I tried to weigh it against so much of what the Theosophic teachings were - ie. the one form of paganism so to speak - that seemed like it could overtake the west and that lots of the world was wanting to move toward somewhat watered down versions of (I had a brief moment actually of being very interested in the sort of quantum mysticism of the Kybalion, the Seth books, etc..). That lead me to really try and consider what kind of real depth could be extrapolated from the bible that would not only outcompete but overpower in depth, detail, and big picture truth what I considered to be the cogent lies of what seemed also to be a very intellectually advanced and humanistic version of spirituality.

With enough reading and listening I was eventually lead to David Flynn's Cydonia. Unfortunately everyone after him seemed to be just rehashing a lot of what he did in watered down ways. I was curious about what Tom Horn and Chris Putnam were doing for a while but I realized after a minute that they were trying to ram together things that were close in proximity but not direct relationships (add to this Tom Horn will likely have a string of titles with four digit years on them till the day he's in a rest home and gets too tired to write more). I was listening to Steve Quayle for a while regularly as well but, lets just say within a few months of listening to him most people figure him out.

It seems like understanding the pagan mysteries is critical to understanding the bible just because, well, it's all a continuous thread of ideas. There's a reason three Zoroastrians supposedly went to visit the baby Jesus. There's also a reason why John's gospel sounds like brazen neoplatonism or why such metaphysically wild things like humanity in tune with Christ are part of the 'body of Christ' (Christ also being the true vine). What I couldn't stop getting dazzled by were things like the proponderance of 7's and 12's (seven planets/Elohim and twelve signs of the zodiac). Punishment for creating a golden calf after the age of Taurus was through, the fishing iconography of the beginning of the new testament and the crucifixion of the lamb (Aries -> Pisces), add to that there being an alusion to the following of a water-bearer which I'd find it fascinating if much could be drawn from the context of that passage to present times as we're at the beginning of a 500 year cusp where some claim we past into Aquarius in the 20th century, others claim it won't astrologically happen until the 27th. Similarly the four faces of the Hebraic cherubim, the Babylonian cherubim, the sphinx also in more simplified form - the constant references being made to Leo, Scorpio (Eagle/Scorpion/Snake), Aquarius, and Taurus were something I was trying to get my head around. Theories of certain alignments spelling out cyclical planetary destructions superficially sounded sexy because it seemed to line up with the Mayan 12/21/2012 thing that everyone was raving on about. Later reading MP Hall's Secret Teachings of All Ages - MP reinforces that the repetition of the dying god archetype through many iterations and cultures before Christ doesn't disqualify him and the event - rather it underscores and reinforces the story of his death on the cross, albeit it also edifies he choice of Christmas at December 25th.

When I first read all the way through the bible, contiguously, the impressions I was forced to deal with in respect to Revelations was not only the preponderance of huge cosmological phrasings about stars falling from the sky and moons turning red in places like Joel or Amos which lent that verbiage a colloquial feel but also one of the things that Christ said in Luke about the abomination that makes desolate - surely these things will happen before this generation passes away. They did happen and very much before that generation passed away. between 66 and 70 AD Jerusalem was sieged and eventually overtaken. I see a lot of semblance of the first eleven Imperial rulers of Rome from the description of Daniel's 4th beast in that you have Vespasian overseeing the final fall of Jerusalem and before him three emperors were assassinated in one year. It seems like for the 4th beast of Daniel the most noteworthy horns would fit Vespasian and Domitian like a glove. It seems in a lot of ways like the events being described, as well as Domitian's 'Lordy Day' where people confessing to only bow to one God would be killed.

The idea of some evil microchip being implanted in someone's arm while they got an immunization, when they got a credit card, or when they went to vote, something planted in GMO foods to make nephilim chimera of us, or something placed in the water - all of that calumnies Christ's death on the cross and what it meant, if one is to take at face value the narrative that the only way to salvation after a single incarnation rather than eternal hell is confession of faith in Jesus as Lord. It would seem maddening for God in that case to let a tiny rebel, something with relatively no power to Itself, run the world with such a tight grip of delusion (particularly allowing it to stilt all kinds of geological, historical, and sociological data in its favor) that it could come to pass that 97% or more of Christ's suffering the bowl of wrath would be superfluous when that many people would be going to eternal torment and taking that wrath regardless.

There's another way to look at the book of Revelations, one that I don't fully know whether I buy into or not as it still tends a bit fuzzy, one thing it at least suggests cogently is the seven church ages being seven ages of the procession of the equinox. The platonic great year is noted for having five zodiacal ages of what's referred to as 'golden age' followed by seven that descend into silver age, bronze age, finally iron age, from there returning up the rungs of bronze and silver. It's tough for me to pin that on the descriptions of the churches of Asia Minor however the gifts themselves in Revelations 2 and 3 are fascinating things. Being given a name written on white marble that no one knows but you (something one would just about need to be an occultist to understand the significance of), the 'gift of the morning star', being permanent pillars in the temple of God, a lot of these things also seem like they sit somewhat out of sequence.

Reading Rudolph Steiner and Max Hiendel's take on these things was very educational also but still - for as much as people will go on about seven subraces, seven root races, seven rounds, seven planetary phases, it gets real slippery to make any coherent attempt at trying to cut and paste the book of revelation onto that narrative by the churches of Asia minor.

As far as what 666 means - unfortunately it's a very messy thing and has very interpred roots with the roots of the bible itself. Aleister Crowley was asked to explain it in court. It's a mathematical symbol for the sun. If one ever reads HC Agrippa's 3 Books on Occult Philosophy it gets into the planetary number squares, adding up to the sum of the sequential integers that fit within them. In Kabbalistic/Qabalistic thought Saturn is Binah (3rd sephira), Chesed as Jupiter is the 4th, Geburah as Mars is the 5th, Tiphareth as the Sun/son is the 6th, Netzach as Venus is 7th, Hod as Mercury is 8th, and Yesod as the moon is 9th. Hence the number square for Saturn is 3x3 and totals the sum of 9, the square of jupiter is 4x4 and totals the sum of 16. The sun square is 6x6. The sum of 36 is 666. Things like that seem to have a particular meaning when you consider that words like love and unity in Hebrew share the value of 13, Amen = 91 which conveniently also happens to be (aside from one of the best know Psalms) the sum of 13. Number games like that sound weird to us these days; I get the impression that under the psychology of groups like the druids and many of the regional mystery religions of the times it was not that strange at all - rather it was a certain way of putting particular kinds of knowledge in a book.

Where I'm at anymore with the book of revelation is that I have to consider it on one level a mystery document (ie. meant to conceal as much as it claims to reveal) and it's really difficult to determine how much of it was just the author rehashing events that occurred up toward the end of the 1st century, how much of their constant use of 7's may have simply been constant homage to the seven Elohim and just using their number as an organizing principle rather than something that would mean as much as we might read into it, and to add to the puzzle it seems like if we were to try and stretch out the narrative to include Revelations 21 and 22 we have Rome becoming Christian, roughly a millenia of Catholic rule over Europe, and in the question I constantly asked myself when I was in the mode of thinking that the bible held all answers - ie. what the heck has the last prophetless 2,000 years been all about in God's processes on us? -
considering that we're passing through and out of the series of events that Revelations discussed fits more logically than trying to pack it into a floating 70th week of Daniel that pinched itself off from the first 69 weeks and lands wherever in the future that it pleases.

I can't help but consider the likelihood that God truly is evolving consciousness, that every gradient - just like the walloping differences between the old testament law and new testament grace - is that an ever unchanging God is dealing with a changing humanity incrementally, used the rod when it was necessary, as we matured took the rod away and taught compassion. Whether or not Jesus' death on the cross of the four elements and it's value is edified literally by the grail legend in the idea that the wound poured his etheric substance into the etheric body of the earth and thus reversed the downward crystallization/involution of matter past the nader or trough back into evolution or re-spiritualizing form - that has yet to be seen and while it does a very touching job of keeping Jesus as uniquely incarnate deity it also takes us into the divisions of thought between people like John and Paul vs. people like James and whether all of this was something of a Messianic Jewish expectation that got hijacked by Mithraic and Neoplatonist types. Strangely the book under discussion here, Revelations, is the most Manichaean/dualist of all of the books of the bible. From a God with 20/20 foresight declaring It's creation good to ultimate destruction and recreation is a significant metamorphosis of thought.

I do apologize if I may have rambled on farther than I should have with that - just to say that Revelations as a capstone to the new testament is as much of a puzzle to me as it was when I first picked up the bible as a kid. As far as I can tell, if it's a linear/chronological story it's events by and large passed long ago. On the other hand if it's simply a book of universal laws running along amillenial tracks or if we might even suggest that it's a roadmap for each individual human being in their faith - that just obliterates outward mechanations of the story immediately. Add to that considering the Anthroposophic and Rosicrucian outlooks - I'd need the inner sight of people like Rudolph Steiner, Max Hiendel, Jacob Boehme, Immanuel Swedenborg, HP Blavatski, Dion Fortune, and everyone else whose written *HUGE* cosmology books. Sadly as elegant as many of these narratives are they contradict plenty and to consider what's hidden in the quantum foam of superposition it seems like places such as the suggested astral are so loaded with the individual viewer that it by nature yields these variations.

That's kind of why I'd consider that the best forms of Christianity are the ones that are focused on developing the Christian themselves to be an increasingly more useful instrument to God - trying to sort out eschatology can be fascinating but the language is left SO WIDE OPEN that it gets to be a bit like scrying after a point where nothing solid enough is there and if one gets too obsessed with eschatology they may put on the back burner the central key of Christ's doctrine - love the Lord your God with all of your heart, mind, and soul, and love your neighbor as I have loved you. That takes a significant amount of work for a person to grow into and if they can grow into it or find the psychological path toward getting the fundamentals together within themselves that are the building materials of what makes a living saint exactly that - they've found something of much greater value than sorting out whether the world (whether that means 'way of living' or literally the globe) will end several thousand years from now at the end of the astrological age of Capricorn, whether that seven is digging at something much larger in chronological scale or whether the seven church ages might mean nothing other than a survey of seven different parishes at the time that John the Elder of Pseudo-John wrote the Apocalypse of John.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2015, 8:30 pm

Michae1 wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

You don't have to apologize for your beliefs. I just ask that you defend them with some substance. Specific questions should be answered. If you arrive at a different conclusion, then what can be said.

For example, who was the beast of Revelation 13 represented by 666? What was his mark? What was the image which was created by the false prophet? How did he make the whole world worship the first beast? What do the heads and the horns represent? I've answered a lot of questions. If yours is a historical answer, then you have answers for these questions. If you have another meaning, then I'm listening. I won't agree, most likely, but that's the nature of discussion. I just feel like I have one hand tied behind my back in this discussion. I follow a certain set of rules, and yours are different. Yours is more of a historic interpretation, which means, even though we are discussing the same words, we see the answers totally different. I just would like to hear your answers to some of the questions that I have posed, then I could say, ok fine. Do we have an understanding now?

Begging your pardon, I did answer who The Beast is. It is a System, as in, a World Government or Faceless Corporations Conglomerates combined that will oppress the vast majority populous and prop up untouchable Elitists who will do everything in their power to maintain power and control.
The mark is a number sequence, which points to a system rather than a person. People are not numbers, so we are talking about objectification.
The image created are droids and drones which will enforce the Universal Law without pity or sentiment. Humans worship technology because it's the path of least resistance so it would be easy for droids and drones to enter our society and culture. It would seem we "worship" them because we pay so much attention to them and many of us cannot live without technology, we just do not have droids yet but when we do, you will see, they will be like computers, laptops and cell phones are today. We will devote a great deal of time and attention to them. Drones are already becoming quite popular so we see it happening with them already and they are bound to become even more widespread and quite likely more sophisticated as well.

The heads could be Corporations or Governments. The horns simply mean they are protected and will not be easily disposed. Horns are what animals use in defense. They will be well armed. Armies. Navies. Air Forces.

I hope this is a satisfactory explanation. Fine if you disagree. Apocalyptic Literature is always open for interpretation. I am just saying it might not necessarily be all about the Middle East just because it's in the Bible. It could be anywhere. It's meant to be symbolic of a possible overthrow that leads to misery. It could even be a natural disaster, not a man made one but for me, with the numbers, it seems more likely mankind will be responsible. A different Revelation might be about a natural disaster. It certainly could be. You are free to write your own Revelations if you feel like it. Sometimes, I am compelled to write my own.

Aspialyan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Jun 2015, 8:52 pm

I can answer quite simply the truth. The Gnostics that knew went into the hills!! end of story. know god consciounesssness directly

We are leaving tonight as hit clifff top and taking our craft away....

meditate on your earth soul

namaste

We have big dent in craft but is ok

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2015, 9:00 pm

OK, I skimmed over much of this and it seems that you, like most others, make the mistake of assuming that right now is the End Time. It is not. The End Time was during the Roman Empire.

666: Revelation says that this is the mark OF A MAN. So, who in Roman times could it have been? Some have pointed towards Nero, the Roman Emperor who launched the first big persecution of Christians by Roman authorities. Nero was called "Nero Caesar". In Greek, the original language of the New Testament, this name was "Neron Keser". Each Greek letter has a numeric value. When Neron Keser is changed to its Greek numeric value, and added up, one gets the number 666.

No man could buy or sell, unless he had the Mark: In Roman times, nobles had a "crest" (today called a "coat of arms"). Each Roman coin had the visage of the current emperor on one side and his crest on the other. Romans developed the method of flipping a coin to determine a dispute from this fact-since a Roman denarus was the "mark" of the emperor, he was assumed to approve or disapprove of something in absentia through a coin flip. As in our time, in Rome money was needed to buy or sell. Since that money had the "mark" of Nero, during Nero's reign, money was the "mark of the beast, without which no man could buy or sell".

Now, the Mark is IN the right hand or ON the forehead. Most people are right handed, thus the "mark" in their right hands would be required to buy or sell. In Roman times, the crest of the emperor was on the forehead of each centurion's helmet. (One can still see this in military caps today, with the eagle of the US Seal on each cap.) Then as now, law enforcement and soldiers got special deals from shopkeepers eager to curry favor.

The city of seven hills is obviously Rome, as you note. But NOT modern Rome, but the capital of the Empire.

That's only for starters. Looking at Revelation as if it predicts the modern world is folly. Its point was to prophesy the end of the Roman Empire and a new order where Christianity would rule. "Babylon", which is so frequently mentioned, is the Roman Empire. The "Second Coming of Christ" is not Jesus riding a white horse down from the sky, but the replacement of decadent, sinful Rome with a "pure" Christian empire.

Some scholars point towards Diocletian as the "second Beast" who would come just before the triumph of Christianity. The destruction of Rome by the Germanics in 411 is the destruction of "Babylon the Great" in "one hour". The cleansing fire that destroys the world is Rome being burned during the 411 invasion.

If there is any similarity, it is between America and Rome. There are whole books that point to similarities between the Roman Hegemon and the American Hegemon. I believe it was Mark Twain who said that history may not necessarily repeat itself, but it rhymes.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2015, 9:07 pm

I find all insights outside of 'the book boxes' interesting.

Inside of the box, is well, just inside the box; nothing much new.

It will be the height of disrespect to put something as large and small
as God inside a three letter word or book of box; it takes an interpreting
mind to 'see' the common sense of that with larger 'eyes and ears', than
the sensory organs
alone;
and just
written
text.

Thank you; I enjoyed all the out-of-the-
box comments..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Aspialyan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Jun 2015, 9:58 pm

I dont normally swear, but it is earthly human made BS... the universe is not like that!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!1

Michae1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Jun 2015, 10:44 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

Begging your pardon, I did answer who The Beast is. It is a System, as in, a World Government or Faceless Corporations Conglomerates combined that will oppress the vast majority populous and prop up untouchable Elitists who will do everything in their power to maintain power and control.
The mark is a number sequence, which points to a system rather than a person. People are not numbers, so we are talking about objectification.
The image created are droids and drones which will enforce the Universal Law without pity or sentiment. Humans worship technology because it's the path of least resistance so it would be easy for droids and drones to enter our society and culture. It would seem we "worship" them because we pay so much attention to them and many of us cannot live without technology, we just do not have droids yet but when we do, you will see, they will be like computers, laptops and cell phones are today. We will devote a great deal of time and attention to them. Drones are already becoming quite popular so we see it happening with them already and they are bound to become even more widespread and quite likely more sophisticated as well.

The heads could be Corporations or Governments. The horns simply mean they are protected and will not be easily disposed. Horns are what animals use in defense. They will be well armed. Armies. Navies. Air Forces.

I hope this is a satisfactory explanation. Fine if you disagree. Apocalyptic Literature is always open for interpretation. I am just saying it might not necessarily be all about the Middle East just because it's in the Bible. It could be anywhere. It's meant to be symbolic of a possible overthrow that leads to misery. It could even be a natural disaster, not a man made one but for me, with the numbers, it seems more likely mankind will be responsible. A different Revelation might be about a natural disaster. It certainly could be. You are free to write your own Revelations if you feel like it. Sometimes, I am compelled to write my own.

According to you, the Beast is a system, which is a world government, or conglomerates. What system? What world government? Who is the leader? Does this world government comprise all the nations of the world, or just a few? Is this world government already here, or is it way off into the future? Do you know which businesses are part of the system? What sort of control are they seeking? Your answers are pretty vague. I don't think the second attempt has clarified much, I still don't know...There are no specifics. Anyway, I get the point, no need to go any further.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2015, 11:08 pm

Am I the only one that think that the Book of Revelation may have been written under the influence of powerful hallucinogenic drugs? I mean it's so disjuncted and weird...
To note that even when it first been put in canon they were priests opposed to it viewing it as the product of a mad mind.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2015, 11:16 pm

Michae1 wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

According to you, the Beast is a system, which is a world government, or conglomerates. What system? What world government? Who is the leader? Does this world government comprise all the nations of the world, or just a few? Is this world government already here, or is it way off into the future? Do you know which businesses are part of the system? What sort of control are they seeking? Your answers are pretty vague. I don't think the second attempt has clarified much, I still don't know...There are no specifics. Anyway, I get the point, no need to go any further.

Hehe. It's not any more vague than what's in that Revelation book.

Anyway, I was thinking, maybe the book is really just a story written in code form longing for the downfall of Rome, like Pezar said in his post? Sounds plausible. If John, I believe it was who wrote that, while exiled on the Isle of Patmos, came right out and wrote a story about Nero being defeated by God, he would have likely been executed for treason so he had to go and write it in code. What do you think?

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2015, 11:25 pm

^^^

before Ana's post

The entire bible is nothing more than put together free verse poetry in unusual forms of parables and such.

And it is no more important than the video below in showing truth of the human condition.

OR ANY other creative work of art that accesses

our common creative consciousness as archetypes of human.

And yes; obviously it is a take off on how the 'REAL SO-CALLED PEACEFUL easy Loving Jesus'
will be if he comes back to day, NOW; in a robe, long hair; beard; old underwear; keeping it
all together in balance while most everyone else

SCREAMS WOLF.

Meh; the world can be a conspiracy but

'THE DUDE' IS
REAL..;)

Smiles, and enjoy the 'real Jesus' video
of modern bowling alley come
TRUTH; that's a real cool
dude Jesus
come
TRUE..:)

AND truly there ain't no reason
NOT TO fully enjoy all there
is to joy about life;
FROM SEX
TO DOING
WHATEVER
WILD THING
ONE WILLS;
as long as it
is according
to local, state,
and federal laws;
under the unconditional
tough love of harming
no one else, at least
not intentionally..:)

Ah, silly humans make
such a good life; so
hard for no frigging
reason, except TRIBAL
DIVISION AND HATE.

THAT'S DISGUSTING;
TRULY IT IS; BUT
THE DUDE AND
me ain't gonna
have nothing
to do with that
NEGATIVITY..;)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2015, 11:26 pm

Tollorin wrote:
Am I the only one that think that the Book of Revelation may have been written under the influence of powerful hallucinogenic drugs? I mean it's so disjuncted and weird...
To note that even when it first been put in canon they were priests opposed to it viewing it as the product of a mad mind.

Could be hash.