Page 64 of 82 [ 1307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 82  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 8:09 pm

ulp. :pale:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 9:18 pm

Trump is the Dictator of Clowns.

He'll have Hulk Hogan as his National Security Advisor.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 9:33 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Trump is the Dictator of Clowns. He'll have Hulk Hogan as his National Security Advisor.

and sarah palin as his veep. ulp ulp :pale: :pale:

B19
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 10:10 pm

"Democracy, the fools have a right to vote; dictatorship, the fools have a right to govern."

-Bertrand Russell

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 10:34 pm

more Bertrand Russell - "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."

B19
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 11:26 pm

auntblabby wrote:
more Bertrand Russell - "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."

The same sentiment beautifully expressed by W. B Yeats in these lines from the first verse of his very famous poem The Second Coming:

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity

How very apposite those lines have become..

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 11:55 pm

the ancient Chinese cursed their enemies by saying "may your descendants live in interesting times." THESE are "interesting" times! :pale:

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 11:56 pm

Hillary Obama, Cruz can refuse to let America elect Trump. Our secret leadership thinks well of themselves.

I would prefer something less Moderate, than The People doing what they have a Right to do.

This is not an election, it is a reorganization. Anger and disgust has reached critical mass.

I saw a very recent tape of Obama saying he was not going to let Trump refuse his friends, he was going to bring in a flood from Syria. Trump says day one he will deport them.

The only reason Hillary is not standing trial is Barack is protecting her.

We are dealing with some desperate criminals who have their hands on several trillion a year of our money.

So far this is our most watched election. More people have turned out for rallies and to vote.

Every time someone bad mouths Trump, his support increases.

Trump is the center which The People support.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

29 Mar 2016, 2:13 am

Those sentiments sound very much like the reasoning which led folk to vote Hitler in 1933 and led to years of suffering even worse than before.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Peejay
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Mar 2016, 6:36 pm

The zeitgeist here in the UK/EU is that Trump scares us, ie not in a way of having strength and gaining respect but in a `the lunatics are taking over the asylum `kind of way.
His behaviour is very rude and casually insulting as if he does not care about diplomacy bringing and understanding, just dominating others..... megalomania I think its called.

Just watching how he speaks and treats others who disagree with him is enlightening. The man is palpably a bully and worse for a leader he is obviously a very volatile person.

Yes I know many people are angry with politics in the US and want a `vote against the system` but people are mixing up his angry rhetoric and blind certainty with wisdom and good leadership.
He is smart enough to feed off this.
Trump is clearly playing many people for fools! just to get his way.... he knows that a certain percentage can be stirred up by belligerance ... and bingo! he is doing it so well

the last thing the world needs is someone with poor self control the world is scared of a volatile leader of the US.... anything could happen...... anything!
Look at all th great leaders.... great self control. look at all the dictators..... Trump has all the classic hallmarks right in front of everyones eyes.

Lastly I would ask .... is his manner and bearing a good role model for others? What if everyone spoke and acted like Trump... where would that lead us? ........ WW3
The way he treats people is the opposite of the way that most people want to teach their children to behave.
What kind of leader is that?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 6:40 pm

i'm wondering if the average English chap would fall down laughing at the sound of the phrase "president trump"?

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 6:42 pm

It's laughable to think Trump will start WWIII, yet somehow Hillary and Bernie wouldn't. Vladimir Putin, the supposed Russian devil, ALREADY respects Trump. In fact, Trump is the only one that can get us(The US) on good terms with Russia. Every other candidate are talking about going after Russia, or trying to bully them. Call me crazy, but I want to see a Russia/US alliance. Also, the UN and the EU have been around far too long and by that I mean, they should of never existed. Trump is a sledge hammer, tearing down the walls of decade of political correctness brain washing. Sometimes the world needs sledgehammers.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 9:02 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i'm wondering if the average English chap would fall down laughing at the sound of the phrase "president trump"?

Or run to a safe place to hide and cry if he heard, "Take up the white man's burden."

A little study of history shows that sometimes the only choice is, "Be a man!"

It was a struggle when they were few and badly armed, now they are many, and have wealth and the White man's technology.

Still, they are primitive religious fanatics.

They have easy access to the homeland, and any place they live becomes the property of their god. Their god commands them to become the rulers. You offend their god by existing.

You can claim to be liberal and progressive, but they only see the unfaithful. That Infidels exist is an attack on their religion.

While slavery did end in America, slavery in place, Colonialism, continued for another hundred years in French and English lands.

They know you well, they lived beneath your boot for hundreds of years.

Mostly you were less enlightened than Kipling writes, less leading them to civilization, and more exploiting them.

The USSR left better behind when they left Eastern Europe, they built factories, schools, roads, economies, and did not require the people to learn Russian. Housing, water, power, the Russians made as good as they had.

The British and French were the wealthy and enlightened, and left behind illiterates living in shacks in slums.

Your Post Colonial War is happening in Europe, and America is not going to get involved.

Obama, Hillary, Britain and France destroyed Libya, that is also a European problem.

The British Army was in Ukraine, offered full European Union Membership, but only wanted Crimea. Not the first Crimean War. Overthrow yourselves, poke the Russian Bear with a sharp stick, and we will occupy the Navel Base.
You grabbed a sack of rotting s**t, and cannot let go. Those who listened, who trusted you, now need $40 Billion a year forever. They want to move to Europe like you promised. Open the UK to those who trusted you, open the door for the Bandera.

The European history of setting up their chosen governments on ex colonial countries is well known. Such as overthrowing the elected government of Iran, and imposing the Shah.

Whoever you are against, we will elect, NATO needs to be much smaller and locally funded.

Europe is Europe's problem.

heavenlyabyss
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 10:13 pm

CommanderKeen wrote:
It's laughable to think Trump will start WWIII, yet somehow Hillary and Bernie wouldn't. Vladimir Putin, the supposed Russian devil, ALREADY respects Trump. In fact, Trump is the only one that can get us(The US) on good terms with Russia. Every other candidate are talking about going after Russia, or trying to bully them. Call me crazy, but I want to see a Russia/US alliance. Also, the UN and the EU have been around far too long and by that I mean, they should of never existed. Trump is a sledge hammer, tearing down the walls of decade of political correctness brain washing. Sometimes the world needs sledgehammers.

I don't think that Putin respects Trump and I don't think Trump respects Putin. They are both power-hungry egomaniacs who only care about their own image. The world is just a game to them.

I wish US would stop dealing with dictators altogether. I think Obama's sanctions on Russia are probably a good thing although I can't be sure.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

30 Mar 2016, 8:27 am

heavenlyabyss wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:

I don't think that Putin respects Trump and I don't think Trump respects Putin. They are both power-hungry egomaniacs who only care about their own image. The world is just a game to them.

I wish US would stop dealing with dictators altogether. I think Obama's sanctions on Russia are probably a good thing although I can't be sure.

Obama's sanctions and positions towards Russia have been nothing short of disaster

Putin certainly isn't going to respect Hillary or Cruz

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 8:46 am

CommanderKeen wrote:

Nobody respects Trump, he's a buffoon.