Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2015, 4:44 am

he is more like a "donald lay down misere"

heavenlyabyss
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2015, 1:53 am

This man has an ego the size of an elephant, lol.

Sorry, but integrity, humility, and morals count for something, and this guy has got none.

Notice his rapist comment about Mexicans. Compare this with Roof's comment. See a connection?

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2015, 7:31 pm

I did NOT like what he said about Mexican people! At least I'm not the only one.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2015, 10:12 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
I did NOT like what he said about Mexican people! At least I'm not the only one.

Yeah, he says something like: "They're rapists... some of them are nice people." :P
Does anyone take this blithering, bloviating buffoon seriously?

GinFab
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Jun 2015, 7:05 am

if you have a lot of money you can afford to be crazy=)

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2015, 1:43 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
I think the only way Trump could realistically get the Republican nomination is if every other Republican candidate were to die. Virtually any opponent could pick him apart when he reveals himself to be a bloviating windbag who dabbles in wing nuttery in order to appeal to the most extreme element (such a birtherism). Or how he is a liar (remember how he claimed he had sent his people to Hawaii, who he said found proof that Obama's birth certificate was forged - until the President's birth certificate had actually been released, after which Trump pretended the whole incident never happened). Or just how ridiculous his policies would really be (such as his claim he need only surround and bomb ISIS, then send in oil companies to deprive them of their wealth). He doesn't even have the respect of any of the other Republican candidates, let alone their constituents. Somehow, I have to wonder if this isn't just some publicity stunt on Trump's part.

It probably is a publicity stunt, but the first debate will be priceless if Trump's included...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2015, 2:04 pm

pcuser wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I think the only way Trump could realistically get the Republican nomination is if every other Republican candidate were to die. Virtually any opponent could pick him apart when he reveals himself to be a bloviating windbag who dabbles in wing nuttery in order to appeal to the most extreme element (such a birtherism). Or how he is a liar (remember how he claimed he had sent his people to Hawaii, who he said found proof that Obama's birth certificate was forged - until the President's birth certificate had actually been released, after which Trump pretended the whole incident never happened). Or just how ridiculous his policies would really be (such as his claim he need only surround and bomb ISIS, then send in oil companies to deprive them of their wealth). He doesn't even have the respect of any of the other Republican candidates, let alone their constituents. Somehow, I have to wonder if this isn't just some publicity stunt on Trump's part.

It probably is a publicity stunt, but the first debate will be priceless if Trump's included...

Talk about comedy! :lol:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2015, 8:29 pm

He had one thing on his resume relevant to executive office: being a kick-ass businessman.

He had no track records as a politician.

In that one comment (in which he admitted that "there are SOME good Mexicans") he showed that he could never be a politician (ie has NO skills for diplomacy, persuasion, nor coalition building). And oddly enough- since building that wall wouldnt be very cost effective- he also wounded his reputation as a businessman as well.

So...now he is NO resume at all!

Brilliant speech Donald!

Promotion to the oval office?

Are you kidding?
I wouldnt hire him to run a lemonade stand after that speech.

If you ask me...he's fired!

yelekam
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 4:32 am

alex wrote:
MjrMajorMajor wrote:
When hasn't he run for president?

He hasn't until now.

Though he has been teasing the media about the possibility of him running for decades

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 11:48 am

The man is going to be very disruptive. He may get crushed in every primary but he has the money and ego to stay in the race right through the convention and beyond as an Independent and buy delegates.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 11:55 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
The man is going to be very disruptive. He may get crushed in every primary but he has the money and ego to stay in the race right through the convention and beyond as an Independent and buy delegates.

We can only hope. The political theater would be fantastic. They could sell tickets to watch...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 12:10 pm

pcuser wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

We can only hope. The political theater would be fantastic. They could sell tickets to watch...

Speaking as one who hates sports, the Presidential race is my Superbowl! So I definitely would love to see Trump provide entertainment with his bloviating and blithering!

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 1:02 pm

Sigh...............liberals and thier boogymen :roll: :roll:

Trump **IS NOT** going to be elected any more than Santorum or Palin were back in 2012. In fact, he has less of a chance than even they did.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 1:20 pm

Raptor wrote:

Trump **IS NOT** going to be elected any more than Santorum or Palin were back in 2012. In fact, he has less of a chance than even they did.

Oh wise one, you misunderstand. We on the left have no delusions that Trump will be elected to anything. We simply love the political theater the right consistently delivers...

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 8:29 pm

pcuser wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Oh wise one, you misunderstand. We on the left have no delusions that Trump will be elected to anything. We simply love the political theater the right consistently delivers...

Mmm hmm.....That'll change as we get nearer to next year's election and you all have fits over any republican hopeful that rears thier head. Seen it all before right here in this forum.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2015, 2:25 pm

I see NBC had dumped 'The Apprentice' over remarks Trump about immigrants being responsible for crime, drugs, and rape. The guy entertaining, I'll give him that

Oscar Meyer Lansky