Page 5 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2016, 7:11 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Zionist groups worked with the Nazis.

Well... It is true that the hard right wing Stern terrorist group had approached the Nazis with proposition for an alliance against the British in Palestine, they thinking the enemy of my enemy is my friend. It was the Nazis who turned them down, and I imagine had informed them they'd soon be soot floating out of a crematorium's smokestack soon. As far as I know, that's the extent of the Stern organization's relationship with the Nazis.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2016, 11:09 am

My genetic profile and facial features match those of Jews, both famous and infamous.

In discussing who is rightist and leftist, I would say that Communism occurs in stages, from demoralization to cartoonish militarism.

See if these words can trigger you --
democrat
republican

Most Communist countries call themselves people's, social, or democratic republics.

As social arguments occur within the confines of statism, and Communism can generally be defined as pure statism, the separation of parties is mainly rhetorical. So, Communists are just called partisan, or say they belong to The Party.

Quote:

Historical or Holocaust revisionism reads like an interruption, in the deportation process, due to war and financial sanctions.

How was the nationalization of independent business, in favor of crony capitalism, intended to fix hyperinflation.

And, how was forced labor supposed to make the store owners free, ie. "Arbeit macht frei."

You can tone-down Allied and Axis propaganda, for a Rogerian solution, and still arrive at the same basic story, with Nazi wannabes making excuses and parroting old blood libels, from Roman times.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2016, 7:36 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Well... It is true that the hard right wing Stern terrorist group had approached the Nazis with proposition for an alliance against the British in Palestine, they thinking the enemy of my enemy is my friend. It was the Nazis who turned them down, and I imagine had informed them they'd soon be soot floating out of a crematorium's smokestack soon. As far as I know, that's the extent of the Stern organization's relationship with the Nazis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"