The Truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 2016 Election

Page 59 of 114 [ 1815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 114  Next

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

10 Aug 2016, 2:26 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
:idea: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-biden-t ... tial-race/

"In 2008, he got just one percent of the vote in Iowa. Clinton got more than 29 percent.

But she still leads Biden in a hypothetical matchup, 55 to 13 percent."

Biden's poll numbers were never high enough to compete with Hillary. That and along with his son's death are much more likely reasons why he didn't run.

Jacoby, your theory is based off of your fantasy of what happens in the Democratic party. You know, you should provide evidence if you're going to post your ridiculous little theories, of which you seem to have many.

Do you have an obsession with me? It seems like every post you make is a comment on me.

Biden polling rose to about 20% with no declared candidacy or support from Democratic leadership, what he was polling head to head or even nationally is irrelevant to the primary and we can only speculate there is more than enough reason to believe he would of done well. Bernie didn't fair to well in head to head polling 6 months out either. Hillary is a terrible and unlikable candidate with a lot of ethics problems, Joe Biden was a much stronger general election candidate and is a pretty likable guy. Saying the Democratic primary was rigged is not conspiracy or even exactly news, we kind of already know this true.

Well no one else here is wrong as much as you are. And it's fun to point that out. I just don't want an obvious shill throwing out all sorts of misinformation without a response.

Cutting it close to the line here. Both sides need to try to focus on the issues rather than the posters.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

10 Aug 2016, 2:37 pm

Certain posters here can't not make it personal, I don't know why they participate to begin with. I'll talk policy all day but it seems people prefer mud wrestling for some reason, I suppose it's because Hillary has an indefensible record and nobody genuinely likes or supports her are rather stuck with her regardless. Does anybody want to talk foreign policy? Does anybody want to talk about immigration? Does anybody want to talk about what to do in regards to terrorism/ISIS? What about trade? I know none of you want to talk guns! :P Corruption within our political system is rampant but apparently that's okay? Apparently the only thing that matters is speech crimes and hurt feelings. :roll: :roll:

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 2:51 pm

OK, let's talk policy. Trump's foreign policy is torture and mass murder. Clinton's is... well, it's not that, so what else needs to be said?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 3:14 pm

AspE wrote:
OK, let's talk policy. Trump's foreign policy is torture and mass murder. Clinton's is... well, it's not that, so what else needs to be said?

lol Hillary's foreign policy is torture and mass murder; what do you think we've been doing in these wars in the Middle East all of which Hillary voted for and championed? Hillary Clinton comes from the same foreign policy establishment as George W Bush, Obama isn't any better.

Trump wants to defeat ISIS but not bog us down overseas in forever wars. Trump wants to use personal diplomacy to forge better relations with other countries and get better deals for America. Hillary wants to sell us out to the multinational corporate elite.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 3:16 pm

I wonder, how long would it take for me to get banned if I just started talking like Trump? What if I just started calling people losers, sleazes, bimbos and slobs etc.?

http://fortune.com/2015/08/09/trump-ins ... n-history/

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 3:42 pm

Report: Justice Department declined FBI request to investigate Clinton Foundation

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2599032

the corruption is out of control in this country

perhaps Bill's impromptu little chat on the tarmac with Loretta Lynch wasn't about grandkids and their golf game after all

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 3:49 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Report: Justice Department declined FBI request to investigate Clinton Foundation

Can't allow the FBI to commit the crime of lèse-majesté.

There Are Four Lights!

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 3:59 pm

Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!

and probably 3 quarters of Washington too, the corruption is so pervasive and after 40 years Hillary knows where all the bodies are buried ensuring she will never be held accountable for her crimes. Literally above the law, that is something for the peasants.

We need a special prosecutor now!

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 4:03 pm

What's next, "kill her!"...?...

If there's insufficient evidence what do you want them to do, fabricate it?

"But the Justice Department's public integrity unit declined to pursue the probe given what it characterized as insufficient evidence, according to a CNN report Wednesday."

Last edited by Mootoo on 10 Aug 2016, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 4:10 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
I wonder, how long would it take for me to get banned if I just started talking like Trump? What if I just started calling people losers, sleazes, bimbos and slobs etc.?

I got a warning for talking like Trump. How is it the standards of this forum are higher than for the highest public office in the land?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 4:18 pm

Mootoo wrote:
What's next, "kill her!"...?...

If there's insufficient evidence what do you want them to do, fabricate it?

There is insufficient evidence to investigate if there is evidence? That doesn't make a lot sense does it? What do you think is the point of an investigation? There is plenty of evidence that has been released in these emails by the way.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 5:13 pm

AspE wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:

I got a warning for talking like Trump. How is it the standards of this forum are higher than for the highest public office in the land?

I know, it's crazy. The Republicans are running the equivalent of the middle school bully. I mean he made fun of a reporter's physical disability and he's a total misogynist. The thing that confuses me is how some people on this site who have probably been bullied in the past are so enthusiastic about supporting this guy. It's like mass Stockholm syndrome or something.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 5:17 pm

WrongPlanet's standards of behavior SHOULD be higher than Trump's!

drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 7:26 pm

Yes. Special K
You get my vote. 8)

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 7:47 pm

nurseangela wrote:
My position is me. ...
Everyone here needs to learn how to debate properly.
I'm not attacking anyone.
(bolding mine)
Hhahhahdhdhhahahhahahahhahahhhahhah!
(deep breath) HHHahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahhahahha!

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 7:50 pm

Jacoby wrote:

what do you think about Hillary calling for Obama's assassination in 2008?

she didn't call for Obama's assassination; she pointed out that he might be assassinated, which frankly a lot of us feared at the time. I was only about 80% sure that he'd survive his own inauguration.

That's quite different from suggesting 'second amendment' solutions should your opponent win the election.