The Truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 2016 Election

Page 28 of 114 [ 1815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 114  Next

drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2016, 9:24 pm

What do you think of the term Buyers Remorse on the Republican nominee

Seems like you Nurse A have only praise for him. Any negative truths you see about Mr. Trump?

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2016, 10:19 pm

drlaugh wrote:
What do you think of the term Buyers Remorse on the Republican nominee

Seems like you Nurse A have only praise for him. Any negative truths you see about Mr. Trump?

I don't like the way he agrees with the transgender bathroom stuff and I think he runs off at the mouth sometimes, but those are things that I can live with.

He's not a politician. I really like that. He has all the other countries in a panic. I really like that. People especially on the Left thought that him running was a joke, but now the joke is on them when he becomes their next President. :mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2016, 11:35 pm

Thankfully, he's just barely bigoted enough for you to support.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2016, 8:56 am

AspE wrote:

There's nothing barely about it. He is straight up a racist. He is also a bully. He's also a #Whiny Little b***h...

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2016, 9:05 am

pcuser wrote:
AspE wrote:

There's nothing barely about it. He is straight up a racist. He is also a bully. He's also a #Whiny Little b***h...

Those are all pluses to his base.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2016, 9:19 am

GoonSquad wrote:
pcuser wrote:
AspE wrote:

Those are all pluses to his base.

I guess we will finally get a measure of the number of racists in this country come November...

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

09 Jun 2016, 9:32 am

Apparently mentioning the potential bias of a judge is soooooo racist, I wonder what textbook Paul Ryan was reading because when we learned about civil rights I must of missed the chapter where national identifiers are deemed universally offensive even without context. Real world nobody cares, backlash against the political correctness police are exactly why Trump is as popular as he is. So what he questioned a judge? Is it totally unreasonable considering his membership with La Raza groups which the litigation also has connections to that there may be some bias against Mr. Trump? If you support open borders and illegal immigration for globalist or nationalist(of another nation's) reasons then how can you have an objective opinion about Mr. Trump?

The fact that so many are willing to support Hilary Clinton with her long history is of skirting the law and are completely willing to overlook the fact that she is under active criminal investigation by the FBI kind of proves the point about partisan biases. There really is no comparison between the legal trouble of Trump and Hillary, Trump is that of a businessman and Hillary is that of a corrupt incompetent but power hungry politician.

It's just the classic media overreaction, Trump says something vaguely offensive that the PC police jump all over and claim that THIS and finally THIS will be the death of his campaign but it never is but then he'll make a speech or come out with a sensible policy position, attack Hillary and his enemies, they'll go down in the polls and he'll go up once again. Manipulating the stupid hostile media is pretty much down to science at this point.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2016, 9:36 am

You just like Trump :D

What Trump did pertaining to the judge "recusing" himself is inexcusable. It's an overt attempt at manipulating his case. Many Republicans are aghast at what he did, and said so. I'm sure he got some pretty intense phone calls from some Republican leaders.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2016, 9:42 am

Jacoby wrote:
Apparently mentioning the potential bias of a judge is soooooo racist, I wonder what textbook Paul Ryan was reading because when we learned about civil rights I must of missed the chapter where national identifiers are deemed universally offensive even without context. Real world nobody cares, backlash against the political correctness police are exactly why Trump is as popular as he is. So what he questioned a judge? Is it totally unreasonable considering his membership with La Raza groups which the litigation also has connections to that there may be some bias against Mr. Trump? If you support open borders and illegal immigration for globalist or nationalist(of another nation's) reasons then how can you have an objective opinion about Mr. Trump?

It's called integrity. Integrity is what allows judges and everyone else to do their jobs, personal feelings notwithstanding.

Trump basically said this guy has no integrity BECAUSE he's a Mexican. This is factually wrong and racist.

If this judge has actual bias, it should be easy to get him removed from the case AND have him impeached. Trump's lawyers haven't attempted this because there's no bias there.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2016, 9:58 am

GoonSquad wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

It's called integrity. Integrity is what allows judges and everyone else to do their jobs, personal feelings notwithstanding.

Trump basically said this guy has no integrity BECAUSE he's a Mexican. This is factually wrong and racist.

If this judge has actual bias, it should be easy to get him removed from the case AND have him impeached. Trump's lawyers haven't attempted this because there's no bias there.

Integrity? Where was this integrity when they ruthlessly attack Clarence Thomas? Those were and are certainly much more racially tinged than anything Trump said which is simply that he might be biased against him which could be completely right. Where is this integrity every time there is a decision you don't like with a judge? It's nonsense. You can question a judge for any reason you want, they are not lords or anything besides real people with all the same potential for biases and partisan opinion. You can allege bias all you want, is this against the law? I hope not because there are a lot more people than Mr. Trump going to jail. Being a judge is inherently political, to pretend otherwise is lying to yourself. These high powered litigation teams(such as this one that gave massive sums of money to the Clinton's) shop around for judges, we all know this happens and they happened to find one that is a member of La Raza by coincidence. Oops, he released records he wasn't suppose to! His mistake, right?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2016, 10:07 am

I would just chalk it up as a Trump mistake, and move on.

Hillary's going to make "mistakes," too.

One cannot excuse Trump's desire to have the judge recused from the case because of his ethnic heritage--no matter how much "spin" is put on it.

Move on. It's a losing battle, in this case.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2016, 10:16 am

No, it's a stupid contrived controversy. The media has followed this same pattern against Trump for an entire year, this isn't anything new and who always comes out on top?

You can question the integrity of judges, that isn't illegal yet in this country last I checked. This isn't some priestly class of people, they're all essentially politicians.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2016, 10:19 am

Jacoby wrote:
No, it's a stupid contrived controversy. The media has followed this same pattern against Trump for an entire year, this isn't anything new and who always comes out on top?

You can question the integrity of judges, that isn't illegal yet in this country last I checked. This isn't some priestly class of people, they're all essentially politicians.

Nobody said it was illegal. They said it was racist. As to the media making this into something it isn't, it's on video. What he said is there and what Paul Ryan and other Repubs said is also on video...

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2016, 10:35 am

pcuser wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Nobody said it was illegal. They said it was racist. As to the media making this into something it isn't, it's on video. What he said is there and what Paul Ryan and other Repubs said is also on video...

What is racist about it specifically? What part of it promotes racial supremacy? It's nonsense, total nonsense. Mexican is not a race, it is a country and to question whether or not someone has a conflict of interest because of this dual nationality is not racist. Gonzalo looks pretty European to me, you tell me? A member of La Raza opens themselves up to that accusation. In Mexico they are taught that the entire southwestern United States literally belongs to their country, that it was stolen from them and that it should be brought back. La Raza quite literally means 'the race' so who is the one racializing things here?

The media just follows the same cycle it has this entire election, they just wont give up with it.

Yes, a bunch of Brutus's ready the stick the knife in Trump's back for their own gain. They should of and never were trusted to begin with. They are not allies, they are enemies.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2016, 10:51 am

Jacoby wrote:

NO, judges ARE NOT POLITICIANS.

That is EXACTLY why they are appointed for life. Go back and read the constitution you claim like so much.

If Trump could prove that this judge has a bias, there are ways to have him removed from the case. Trump is just race baiting because he's wrong and apt to lose this case.

That's it.

What he's doing is racist, and injecting politics into the judicial system is despicible and UN-American.