Page 192 of 214 [ 3415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195 ... 214  Next

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 3:11 pm

HOLY HELL!

TRUMP TO SPEAK SOON!

LITTLE HITLER JUST SHOT ANOTHER ROCKET THAT HIT JAPAN'S SHORE!

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 3:13 pm

How far from Japan's shore? I hope it didn't hit near any land.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 3:17 pm

They said it flew 2800 miles into space which they say is outstanding.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 3:18 pm

Trump to speak in about 14 minutes.

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 3:24 pm

North Korea fires ballistic missile that 'may have landed in Japan's exclusive economic zone'

North Korea has fired a ballistic missile, US and South Korean officials have confirmed.

The missile flew to the east and landed in the sea near Japan, analysts said. US officials confirmed the launch to Reuters, while South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff also confirmed details to the news agency Yonhap.

The Pentagon said it had detected a "probable" missile. Spokesman Colonel Rob Manning added: "We are in the process of assessing the situation and will provide additional details when available."

The South's unification minister added that signs of unusual activity had been detected in North Korea. Japan ordered an emergency meeting of cabinet ministers, the government's chief cabinet secretary said.

The test came just days after Mr Trump added North Korea to the US list of state sponsors of terror and unveiled new sanctions targeting its shipping, moves Pyongyang had called a "serious provocation and violent infringement".

Minutes after the North fired the missile, South Korea's military conducted a missile-firing test in response to the provocation, the South Korean military said.

It comes after two US government sources revealed earlier in the day that government experts believed North Korea could conduct a new missile test within days. It is the first launch since it fired a missile over Japan in mid-September.

North Korea has this year escalated its nuclear weapons programme, launching a series of hydrogen bomb and missile tests, leading analysts to conclude the rogue state could soon be in striking distance of the US mainland.

Reports of the launch came after the US announced it would begin testing its nuclear warning siren system in Hawaii for the first time since the Cold War.

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 3:24 pm

Trump speaking in 7 minutes.

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 3:39 pm

They said every city in the US could be hit since they now know how far this missile flew.

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 3:49 pm

Trump is talking......

North Korea - Trump said "WE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT".

I wonder what the hell that means. For some reason, they are getting what Trump is saying by "notes". A tape is going to be played of what Trump said. Why isn't it being played live?

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 4:08 pm

Republican unanimous vote for tax bill. Democratic leaders (Schumer and Pilosi) did not show to meeting. Trump believes tax bill will pass Senate. Military needs to be funded.

NK launched ICBM higher than any previous missile that could travel anywhere in the world. SK shot a missile back. Trump "We will take care of that situation."

Darn, I flunked.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 8:14 pm

Meanwhile, house democratic leader, Nancy Pelosi starts off a Winter of discontent for a new tax plan at the senate budget committee, Obama Care is se to continue only for the U.S citizens and children migrants

However, Congress must also agree a year-end spending package to keep the US government running beyond 8 December.
Democrats have suggested negotiations could hinge on saving an Obama-era programme that allowed undocumented immigrants who entered the US as children to stay.
Mr Trump tweeted on Tuesday morning: "Meeting with 'Chuck and Nancy' today about keeping government open and working.
"Problem is they want illegal immigrants flooding into our Country unchecked, are weak on Crime and want to substantially RAISE Taxes. I don't see a deal!"
House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, who is her Senate equivalent, later issued a joint statement abruptly calling off the meeting.
Later on Tuesday the president told reporters of Mrs Pelosi and Mr Schumer: "They've been all talk and no action."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41192767

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38663043

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 3:04 am

nurseangela wrote:
They said every city in the US could be hit since they now know how far this missile flew.

I'd say more like any city in the US. I doubt they'll have a chance to make more than one hit. Kim will have to decide if nuking one city is worth NK being totally wiped out.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 3:34 am

i’d be flabbergasted if even one missile makes it without being intercepted.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 6:36 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:

I wouldn't. The U.S. government has continued to commit the cardinal mistake of underestimating the enemy, and failure to confront the truth of the enemy's capabilities. Just a few years ago "analysts" claimed that North Korea was decades away from developing nuclear weapons, when North Korea was well into developing them. Just a few months ago they were telling us how far North Korea was from ICBMs. And they have been consistently wrong on every step in between.

If North Korea attacks, they will probably pull a Greek approach. The Greek shot arrows in two fashions. Straight, and at a steep angle. The idea was, the enemies on the front lines would get shot straight on, and the enemies behind them would have arrows rained on them. North Korea will fire ICBMs for the glory of it but their sure fires likely will be launched from submarines near the coast.

They will likely have evacuated Pyongyang and strategically scattered their population throughout the countryside and in underground networks. I would not doubt that they have underground cities and massive food stores. Remember, the one advantage of totalitarian communism is extreme order, and North Koreans prepare for war much as the Nazis did. Covertly. Those "mass games" they have are not just pretty shows, they are military exercises in cohesion, order and strategy.

We are the Goliath to a North Korean David and there are too many people in this country who sit overweight in their armchairs with beer in hand and think U.S. can solve everything by dropping bombs on it.

That's one argument for bringing back the draft or mandatory military service for all able bodied individuals under 50. People favor diplomacy a lot more when they are the one's who have to fight the wars.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 7:17 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:

Intercepting a long range ballistic missile isn't easy nor it's guaranteed; the success rate is about 53% if I recall right and it certainly becomes much harder if it's shot by a nearby submarine.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 8:56 am

Trump is retweeting Britain First posts 8O 8O 8O

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 4:18 pm

cathylynn wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
given that most shooters are white males, she makes about as much sense as the muslim ban. i think that's the point she is trying to make.

Most shooters aren't "white males".

Most shootings happen in "inner cities" abandoned by whites ... like Chicago, Detroit, St Louis, Baltimore ....

Chicago alone:
Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 578
Shot & Wounded: 2740
Total Shot: 3318
http://heyjackass.com/category/2017-stats/

you are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts. https://www.metro.us/news/majority-mass ... -white-men https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/20 ... he-numbers

The data you state is a deception.

They specifically go back to 1982, when the US was much more "white".

Even going back to 1982 only gets them to a slim 54% majority.

Imagine if they used present data.

Presently, there are many mass shootings by non-whites in the "inner cities" every week.

you are correct about shootings, but not about mass shootings. thanks for pointing out that my facts were dated.

The "mass shootings" statistics are entirely about gangs , and inner cities.

They shoot up homes, drive-by shootings into crowds, shoot into parks, multiple executions drug deal gone bad ...

Chicago gang-violence accounts for about 36 mass shootings per year.

Take note: your statistics stated white people are responsible for 54 mass shootings since 1982.

"The city, racked by gang violence, sees about three mass shootings per month"
http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/04/chica ... in-the-us/

So, throw in Detroit, Baltimore, LA, DC, Oakland ... and it's all about the violent non-white, inner-city gangs like MS13 or the "Crips".