Page 153 of 214 [ 3415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156 ... 214  Next

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 6:55 pm

Welcome back, Nursey!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 6:57 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Just in.....

China is telling the US to get back to the table with North Korea to solve this crisis, but no one is showing up, so the next step is military action.

Meanwhile, Little Hitler told the United Nations that he will never under any circumstances put his nuclear deterrence on the negotiating table.

The US is now sending a nuclear power aircraft carrier and more missile launchers to S Korea.

The US thinks that in the next couple of days Little Hitler is going to set off another ICBM overJapan and into the Pacific OR.........
OFF THE COAST OF CALIFORNIA.

In other words.... Get ready to meet your maker.

Sorry, you have been dealing with depression.

I usually do not panic because I have seen so many things hyped up as crises that end up to be nothing or minor but this is concerning because we do not know so much about Dear Leader. It does seem as Nicky Healey said yesterday like he is "begging for war".

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 7:23 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Welcome back, Nursey!

I don't think I'm really back. This is just too important of a subject not to discuss. It also keeps me from dealing with my current situation which is still very depressing. I can't talk much when I'm really depressed and that's why I haven't been around. I'm not my usual grumpy self. Hopefully I will be with time. Idk.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 7:26 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Just in.....

China is telling the US to get back to the table with North Korea to solve this crisis, but no one is showing up, so the next step is military action.

Meanwhile, Little Hitler told the United Nations that he will never under any circumstances put his nuclear deterrence on the negotiating table.

The US is now sending a nuclear power aircraft carrier and more missile launchers to S Korea.

The US thinks that in the next couple of days Little Hitler is going to set off another ICBM overJapan and into the Pacific OR.........

Sorry, you have been dealing with depression.

I usually do not panic because I have seen so many things hyped up as crises that end up to be nothing or minor but this is concerning because we do not know so much about Dear Leader. It does seem as Nicky Healey said yesterday like he is "begging for war".

I'm sure Little Hitler plans on going out with a bang - literally.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 7:52 pm

I would be more concerned if China or Russia threatened to retaliate militarily if the US strikes NK. That would be an actual world war. This nutjob could just as easily fire a missile at his bordering neighbors China and Russia, so they're at risk too. I don't think anyone is going to back up NK and at worse Pyongyang is going to end up like Baghdad.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 10:35 pm

This Just In: Trump is going to deport brown people en masse.

14/88

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 8:33 pm

From Drudge:

"Seal Team Six, the group sent to Pakistan in 2011 to kill Bin Laden, is taking part in secretive drills alongside South Korean commandos training the South Korean military to assassinate Kim Jong-un."

Hmm. It says "secretive" drills. So how come we know about it?

And I thought China was going to take out the Doofus. I knew NK and China are in bed with each other! :roll:

Darn, I flunked.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 8:57 pm

DONALD
TRUMP
IS
MENTALLY
ILL

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 9:47 pm

And this:

"North Korea for the first time this week revealed plans for using its nuclear arms for space-based electronics-disrupting EMP attacks, in addition to direct warhead ground blasts."

Just lovely. I still remember the day this summer when a storm we had took out the electricity for a little over 24 hours. No a/c, no lights, sweating my ass off - it was so hot that I couldn't even breathe, AND my cell phone died. I wanted to shoot myself with my own gun. How am I going to survive an EMP? No hair dryer either. I forgot! Alexa would die from lack of WI Fi (Hey that rhymed :mrgreen:) How am I going to order from Amazon?! 8O. Doofus sure knows how to get you where it hurts.

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 10:13 pm

Well, well, well. The way I see things, if someone is suing Trump, then he's doing something right. :mrgreen:

CALIFORNIA TO FILE SEPARATE SUIT ON IMMIGRATION PROTECTION

"Plaintiffs include New York, Massachusetts, Washington, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and Virginia."

"The suit was first announced by Washington state Attorney General Bob Ferguson."

Big surprise there (not) since Washington state has been giving Trump problems from the beginning. Makes me happy that I live in Kansas - and so is Big Sig. :mrgreen: Where I'm free to say I LOVE YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP!! ! Those are the same words I tweeted Trump when he made the decision to uphold the Constitution! AMERICA FIRST!

Darn, I flunked.

Last edited by nurseangela on 06 Sep 2017, 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 11:03 pm

More exciting happenings on the horizon!

Don't move to Kentucky if you're an abortion rights activist!

TRIAL THAT WILL DECIDE FATE OF KENTUCKY 'S LAST ABORTION CLINIC BEGINS.

Kentucky is one of seven states with just one abortion provider left.

Brigitte Amiri, an attorney with the ACLU, said what's at stake is whether Kentucky becomes THE FIRST STATE WHERE ABORTION IS BANNED.

HOT DOG! I could see myself living in Kentucky. I didn't see Kentucky on the list suing Trump either. AND they have the Kentucky Derby! I always wanted to see the Kentucky Derby wearing one of those big hats! But I could only live there if Big Sig could go too. :mrgreen:

Darn, I flunked.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

07 Sep 2017, 10:58 am

Who on earth is Big Sig?

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2017, 6:46 pm

Trump think that the his the "adult in the room". :lol:

Short is tall. Down is up.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2017, 11:39 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Just in.....

If I'm going to die in a nuclear apocalypse, I really just hope they hit me dead on.

jikijiki53
Raven
Raven

08 Sep 2017, 1:19 am

I'm just going to put this in perspective of what I think of President Trump. Overall so far he is a good president. He is using his negotiation skills from what he has done in the past onto the world stage, especially with North Korea. He's got some kind of strategy going on for North Korea with the news stories recently. He's using his negotiation skills to China to figure out what to do with the situation in North Korea. Trump's been saying this time and time again that he doesn't want war with North Korea even though he's at it making threats back to the country. With NK making threats, what I see with NK and China is that he knows that China and NK are great trading partners. He negotiates with China like he's a kindergarten teacher talking to the Mother (China) to tell the spoiled rotten kid (North Korea) that he needs to get his act together or he'll be expelled from school (which means China needs to do something or the US will take care of NK without China's help). He's preventing from attacking first because he's testing how dumb the NK leader is and attack the US first. It's like (let's see how long till we wait this out to see who's going to give up first). By Trump's strategy, because he's got all the cards, NK will eventually do something first if China doesn't step in to stop it. As far as the situation in the Middle East and Russia, same thing.

With DACA, while it would have been a nice thing, there are problems with it. What I think with the illegal immigration that's happening is that a new regulation needs to be in place for DACA or some form of a replacement because while it's understandable that people need to leave their country because of how bad the government really is in their country, it's a possibility that illegal immigrant criminals could have taken advantage of DACA in the wrong way.

After almost a year after the election, I see why he is doing good for the people. While there are some policies that I don't understand with Trump, but with world views and other regulations domestically, he's got something that is similar to Ronald Reagon.

That is why I support him.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 10:45 am

I seriously think the end is coming. There was an 8.1 earthquake in Mexico that they are saying is the biggest in history. Then the Florida hurricane is the worst that they have ever seen and expected to bring "devastation" to the southern part of the US for possibly months causing billions of dollars - they are calling it "one of the largest mass exoduses in history". Then they think North Korea will send a missile in our direction close to California on Saturday or Sunday which our defenses would be down because a lot of troops will be in the south. It's all happening at once. I'm really scared.

Anyone who prays, pray. I don't think that things could be any worse.

Darn, I flunked.