Page 193 of 214 [ 3415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196 ... 214  Next

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 8:18 pm

Chronos wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
i’d be flabbergasted if even one missile makes it without being intercepted.

I wouldn't. The U.S. government has continued to commit the cardinal mistake of underestimating the enemy, and failure to confront the truth of the enemy's capabilities. Just a few years ago "analysts" claimed that North Korea was decades away from developing nuclear weapons, when North Korea was well into developing them. Just a few months ago they were telling us how far North Korea was from ICBMs. And they have been consistently wrong on every step in between.

If North Korea attacks, they will probably pull a Greek approach. The Greek shot arrows in two fashions. Straight, and at a steep angle. The idea was, the enemies on the front lines would get shot straight on, and the enemies behind them would have arrows rained on them. North Korea will fire ICBMs for the glory of it but their sure fires likely will be launched from submarines near the coast.

They will likely have evacuated Pyongyang and strategically scattered their population throughout the countryside and in underground networks. I would not doubt that they have underground cities and massive food stores. Remember, the one advantage of totalitarian communism is extreme order, and North Koreans prepare for war much as the Nazis did. Covertly. Those "mass games" they have are not just pretty shows, they are military exercises in cohesion, order and strategy.

We are the Goliath to a North Korean David and there are too many people in this country who sit overweight in their armchairs with beer in hand and think U.S. can solve everything by dropping bombs on it.

That's one argument for bringing back the draft or mandatory military service for all able bodied individuals under 50. People favor diplomacy a lot more when they are the one's who have to fight the wars.

I don't think they would use a submarine; they probably can't make one quiet enough to avoid detection by the US Navy. What I think is more likely that they simply use a ICBM: a interception is very unlikely and it could be used to knock down electric power in North America using EMP.
As for a eventual war with North Korea the principal danger, beside nuclear strikes, is that their deep bunkers would allow them to bombard Seoul with biological and chemical weapons making hundred thousands of death. Once the North Korean canons destroyed, they would become powerless, as NATO can prolong a siege for years without difficulty while waiting for North Koreans unconditional surrender.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 11:04 pm

Or they smugger one over on a cargo ship they hijack in the ocean. North Korea doesn’t have to fight traditional. That’s our majorly problem we think every enemy will fight traditional. It’s the same mistake the British made thinking we’d line up and let them shoot us.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 1:13 am

Holy Crap.

I'm listening to Coast to Coast and they are saying the order could be given at any time. Pentagon is on high alert.

China is refusing to stop giving oil to Little Hitler. What that has to do with it, I have no idea.

They are saying that war is close. For those who pray, now would be a good time.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 1:31 am

nurseangela wrote:
I'm listening to Coast to Coast and they are saying the order could be given at any time.

So, Trump has accepted the reinforcements from Alpha Centauri that will teleport Kim to the far side of the moon, followed by remote interphasic psychokinesis of all nuclear materials?

There Are Four Lights!

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 1:38 am

Darmok wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
I'm listening to Coast to Coast and they are saying the order could be given at any time.

So, Trump has accepted the reinforcements from Alpha Centauri that will teleport Kim to the far side of the moon, followed by remote interphasic psychokinesis of all nuclear materials?

Yeah, whatever you just said there, Mr. Darmok. I think it's time to play that song again. You know the one - could you post it? :mrgreen:

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 1:40 am

visiting another hell-hole-site with the antitrumpparade :skull: outside the us its worse, me think, meèheèh!!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 1:49 am

nurseangela wrote:
Darmok wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Yeah, whatever you just said there, Mr. Darmok. I think it's time to play that song again. You know the one - could you post it? :mrgreen:

This one?

There Are Four Lights!

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 2:09 am

Darmok wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Darmok wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

This one?

Huh? That's not the one. You forgot?

Darn, I flunked.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 2:12 am

nurseangela wrote:
Darmok wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Darmok wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

This one?

Huh? That's not the one. You forgot?

Sorry, no idea what you're referring to. :?:

There Are Four Lights!

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 2:15 am

I'll find it, hold on........

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 2:17 am

It's this one.....

Darn, I flunked.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 2:20 am

nurseangela wrote:
It's this one.....

Ah yes, Tom's other comedy song about nuclear annihilation. :D

There Are Four Lights!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 8:58 am

I think I just heard he just called the president of China, Confucius.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 10:01 am

EzraS wrote:
I think I just heard he just called the president of China, Confucius.

:D

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 10:10 am

Admiral Haley is saying "It's not looking good." Little Hitler is not responding.

House hearing coming up in one hour. ISIS is calling for attacks here and in Britain at Christmas time - even the Vatican. Lord help us.

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 10:42 am

Crap. Looks like Little Hitler responded.

Little Hitler just released video on NK's new missile that they say can reach any place in the US.

Darn, I flunked.